Meeting a celebrity

Have you ever met a celebrity? Was it a good interaction?

Attached: pewds.jpg (960x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1ySYostGI
dailymotion.com/video/x42zf5f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Used to work with Meg White before she was famous. She was always nice to me.
>Worked for Michael Jackson's security detail for 2 days. Real creepy.
>Met Kid Rock at a party. He poured me a shot of Jack.
>Treated numerous Red Wing's players. They all stunk of Sweat.
>Translator for Tarja Halonen when she spoke at U of M.

waited on christian bale once. worked in a decent restaurant in DC and there were a few celebs who came in but the senior servers took care of them because big tips. i think it was just too swamped that night and they let me handle him. very fucking nice and cool. i tried my best to just treat him normally but after taking his drink order, which was a red wine i forget the name of but was expensive as shit, i just told him i loved many of the roles he's played. he just smiled, said thanks, and asked what movie was my fav. told him the prestige and he talked about how excited he was to film it and how he fell in love with the script when his agent gave it to him. rest of night was standard and i didnt bother him with anything more because he was talkking with another man at his table. he smiled again when i gav him his check and tipped the entire bill which was around $800 for two people (lot of drinks) very fucking cool ngiht for me.

It's so cool that a guy and his girl got to meet Jackie Chan. Cool!

is that his woman?

Every green text is a new job. Why lie this hard?

Met the most famous hockey player in my country.
I shaked like a parkinsons victim, I have no idea what's wrong with me.
I'm not even that big into sports.

>Full time EMT:
>moonlit as security at the Majestic Theater complex
>Worked as a medic part time with a private security firm
>We would transport Wings on our Ambulances, always had 2 stationed at games
>Translator happened after I was off of the ambulance

His house is two doors down from mine in harare

Attached: Ian Smith Portrait.jpg (700x739, 109K)

I once met Berlusconi back when he was still Prime Minister. Guy was an asshole, and his handshake was the limpest I've ever encountered in my life. I think that meeting gave me a slight confidence boost.

Attached: true-story_o_1731823.jpg (1300x758, 158K)

go back to plebbit you fucking normie hapa shit

Which red wing had the biggest dick?

>worshipping celebrities
kill yourself retard.

Chelios was the only one whose dong I saw. Team docs always rode with us after the player was partly treated in the locker room.

I was in a movie with Skylar Samuels and Mae Whitman. It was a professional environment so I wouldn't call it meeting someone. Skylar is ridiculously attractive in real life.
I've met a few voice actors and that's really it. The ones that seemed cool online were cool in real life.

Lying this hard ok

I use to be in a band so I met a lot of popular Canadian artists.
Big naked
Sum41
Avril Lavigne
Tegan and Sara

I had a crush on sara even though she's a dyke. Tegan is a huge bith, fuck her.

Christ Marzia is fuckin pretty

Attached: 1377112395926.png (576x347, 136K)

I played with Earl Sweatshirt as a kid, but I don't remember it. I also met Rosa Parks when she came to my school.

how old were u when you met rosa parks boomer

Avril Lavigne on sk8er boi is my eternal crush and personal 10/10

based sara

u a nigga or a white boi?

Who is the celebrity in this picture

Yes his fiancee marzia

The guy on the left is Grant Imahara from Mythbusters.

Im Cambodian.

Probably 6-7

I'm black

You eat people?

Is this OC?
If so was he actually cool when you met him or was he kind of a dick?

Dave chappelle lives one city away from me and I saw him walking around in a little town. I was too much of a pussy to say hi.

He was very nice. Signed a bunch of stuff too.

met michael mcintyre (britfag) and some boomer writers because of mother's osteopath job/cousin's fancy private school.

oh and michael morpurgo at some book signing

No shit, I waited in line behind Ivanka Trump at a restaurant. I wanted to say something but she was with her friends and I didn't want to be an asshole.

Attached: ivanka_plump.jpg (759x1053, 107K)

i was dating a japanese actress while stationed in japan.

she told me the inner workings of the media world.
we never talked politics so i cant imagine what she thought of anything. i saw her eating at a restaurant on tv one time and she seemed to really like the food. when i asked her about it she told me the food was shit and to not go there.
she used to stay with me at love hotels when she had time away from work, but would either leave very early in the morning or call me last minute to get together for dinner. once she was called away to attend a party for a bunch of people she didnt want to be around. i felt really bad for her.
i would clue you in to who she was but even one clue about her would give her away because she is VERY different from your typical japanese person (no not that sumo tranny either). you wouldnt believe it but she had one of the nicest set of tits i've ever seen.

what did she smell like?

Her body is that of a temptress

Bill fuckin' Murray landed a cheap shot right in my liver and as I keeled over he started kicking me until I began to lose consciousness. As I was about to blackout he did a cheeky grin and said "No one will ever believe you".

Attached: we-need-you[1].jpg (500x500, 65K)

>met that nerdy wheelchair guy from glee
>a couple of youtubers vanoss, black guy from the online gamer, some other ones that arent that big
>oli sykes
>some dj forgot his name

probably met other famous people unknowingly. When youre from la you never know whose famous since just about everyone is an "actor" or "musician"

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kk.png (548x710, 396K)

She smells very heavily perfumed, but it was a very ritzy restaurant so everyone did. It was only for ~13 minutes in 2007 so my memory basically boils down to waiting behind her.

What's her name bro? No one is going to see this thread so it doesn't matter if you name her.

quality post here

Attached: 1491964998560.png (327x316, 165K)

Lucky if true. I'd have asked him what t was like to meet Bowie

i met hall from hall and oates and he gave me a guitar pick that glowed in the dark

i guess youre right. this was many years ago so i doubt anything can ruin her career somehow. if it wasnt for me leaving i really think i'd be still talking to her.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1ySYostGI

At around 2:20 she was mentioning that she was drinking with American naval sailor lately but he went back to the states

dailymotion.com/video/x42zf5f

Also at 7:20 of this video, she was saying that she is told "you're so hentai" from the Navy guy called "Ricky"

I shook Craig Ferguson's hand.

Damn she thicc. You a fellow kang?

Why do you fucks always make those stupid faces?
It's not funny and they don't make you seem like anything you probably expect. Just keep a normal face or something.

Attached: 1536407786669.png (178x226, 28K)

lol no just a white guy who is very accepting of people.

i was also seeing a very thin japanese girl at the same time, among others.
i met her at a bar and she was really fun. i didnt know she was famous until a month or two after dating her. i took her to a Brazilian bbq and people came up to talk to her. i figured the first two times it was coincidence. by the third time i had many questions.

a kang in a white boi body

respect

i met the frontman of a band that had a few albums go platinum/gold during the 90s but nobody really cares about anymore. didn't get to talk to him for very long cuz he was busy but he was a really cool dude, chatted with me for a few minutes and let me take a few pics with him. only "celebrity" interaction i've ever had

>i was also seeing a very thin japanese girl at the same time, among others.
What the fuck, how and why did you become a H-game/VN protag?

I know somebody who might possible become famous.

Insecurity is why they do it, at least it's what I've heard from people who used to do it. They really don't want to get made fun of for being ugly, out of shape or weird looking so they try to make a funny/silly face so if you do make fun of them they can say they were just being ironic or comedic.

Though, OP could just be making a "holy crap this is the guy I like from youtube" face. Probably hard to keep your cool if you're an Azn robot who just got starstruck.