Does this board ever have any kind of serious discussions at all?

Does this board ever have any kind of serious discussions at all?

Attached: 1506399624166.jpg (1106x830, 350K)

dumb frogposter

Not really,Im just lurking for the memes

gookmoot made this board to serve as a toilet for pol
what do you think, frogposter

no but it funny lol

Nope get out

We don't even want any.
Go back to pol. Even your jokes there are serious stories.

Yes. Much discussion on the Evonomic collapse of the World trade order.

Not particularly often

cool frog lol

we live that to Jow Forums.
>XXXXX BTFO
>DEFEND THIS
>HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING
>HEY LOOK AT MY ECELEB PARENTAL FIGURE
>SAVE THE WHITE RACE(but dont do anything wouldnt want to violate the law)
>XXXX General

if I wasnt rangebanned I would make a thread discussing the ice age that will happen in 2020

xxDDDle serious conversation on de image board xD

But plenty of good discussion happens on image boards, retard. You're just a shitposter, as shown by your passive aggressive irony, but that doesn't mean everyone else is

>>>/krautchan/

LOLLOLOLOLL LETS HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON TRAPS; NIGGERS; KIKES; INCELS; AND NOT HAVING GFS XDDDDDDD

you forgot anime vidya and gays

What kind of serious discussion are you expecting to see on Jow Forums - International/Random?

Hey guys, what are some of your favorite movies and books?

Stromae desu

Attached: Strombae.jpg (2048x1536, 420K)

Jow Forums and Jow Forums isn't the full extent of imageboards mong

>still has no clue he's been baited
>typical pol

ooh shit xDDD

OK Lets have a serious discussion on gay boys and jerking off to girls and lets go on kik to have mroe serious disccussions because we just lal posted our pics on soc and now we''re on biz discussing bit coin xDD now we are on serious boards like po and qa and we are having seriously DEAD discussions xDDD Oh shit let me go on vip so I can brag about spedning 20 bucks on this shit so ican talk about gay traps without filling captcha xDD

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: Tophat.jpg (125x123, 2K)

machinist, the others, secret window, session 9, the island, identity, the game. I like when the plot slowly evolves into something you completely don't expect throughout the whole movie or when it abruptly takes different course of action...

and shutter island is of course my personal favorite, 10/10

what do you propose we do, fren?

Attached: 1524509139441.jpg (1485x1101, 270K)

That's a copypasta. I propose you don't take OP or anyone like him seriously until they show they actually know the board.

Attached: Disinterestedwhitenonnewtonianliquidcade.png (400x390, 48K)

This. The usual board approach elsewhere doesn't really much apply here at Jow Forums.

But Saudiburger was serious when he posted it

And it's never had that treatment again

Attached: Reimu eat a watermelon.jpg (495x521, 86K)