Asked out a fembot who's double my age

>asked out a fembot who's double my age
>she said yes

Did i fucked up?

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 74K)

Depends. Are you happy?

I assume there must be a reason why you rarely see younger men with older women.

Long as you dip your wick I ain't see nothin' wrong

Where'd you find her, op?

Is she attractive? The only way you would fuck up is if you marry her or if she's got a kid already.

how old are we talking? It's important

Yes and quite tall

Around 40

most older women dont like young men because theyyre ttoo immature and inexperienced and men in general prefer young women/ so long as youre into each other who cares. just bear in mind that she's too old to have kids now

>most older women dont like young men because theyyre ttoo immature and inexperienced

How come that doesn't stop old men from marrying younger women? Does men love immature and inexperienced women?

>fembot
>40 years old

Prepare yourself for mental issues and someone who is hitting the wall hard. She will try to seduce you, resist her. Your marketplace value is higher than this.

Maybe not. There are women who have had kids in his late 40s. Bear in mind that your kid has a higher chance of developing problems after 35 years, and that this could not be her case (still being fertile).

most men find young bodies hotter and enjoy being respected/looked up to by them. women reach their peak sexual attractiveness at around 15/16.

The only benefit of an older woman is her experience. So if she can't teach you anything new than bail out

>most men find young bodies hotter and enjoy being respected/looked up to by them.

Why doesn't this apply to women?

men fawn over women by default and men get hotter as they age cuz testosterone never stops making you manlier

>>asked out a fembot who's double my age
>>she said yes
get out chad

But why doesn't women find younger male bodies attractive? Why don't they enjoy being respected/looked up to by them.

You haven't secured a girl yet, user. She could stand you up. I've been stood up before. Stay safe out there, friend.

>there are women who have had kids in his late 40s.
ah yes this is why we have chrischan

Nah, most women a pedos

>tfw no cake gf
AAAAA FUCK

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (970x928, 914K)