Autistic chad here

Ask me about all the roasties that have approached me and that I've scared away by accident

Attached: q466242.jpg (1080x1250, 181K)

You really are autistic if you need us to ask you questions instead of just telling stories

omg guys im so awkward haha I must be autistic xD

At what specific point do things usually go south? You know, where the girl goes "oh shit" in her mind and realizes things aren't normal?

Like what?
>At what specific point do things usually go south?
Great question - I don't know how to properly hold a girl. For example, say I'm at a bar and some girl is getting up close with me and we're talking, my hands are always so fucking awkward. where the fuck do I hold on to her? what do I do with my hands? it's weird

Same thing happend with me. did you ever get one that was really blatant about it?
and what was your most interesting encounter?

where the hell do you even find these women? assuming you aren't in college. Attractive young women are like flying squirrels or some shit, they apparently exist since there's tons of pictures of them, but I never see them when I venture out of the house.

>did you ever get one that was really blatant about it?
On thursday I was at a party and had a girl approach me, and she straight up told me "user you're cute as hell but I have literally zero chemistry with you, get me drunk or go the fuck away"
dropped her on the spot

>where the hell do you even find these women? assuming you aren't in college.
I am. Tallahassee is an unreal experience.

Attached: vscodl_59c9718253df2c38674f6888.jpg (1536x2049, 633K)

The small of her back. That's where I head for.

Good to know, duely noted. Also being tall its always awkward bending down every two seconds to talk to a short girl

How do you scare them away?

By scare away I mean like I get ghosted a few days later, I get cheated on, I get blown off all the time, etc

Happened to me quite recently. I still feel awful about it.

Literally happens at least once or twice a week. Girl adds me on snap, we talk for a bit, they're exceedingly boring, I leave them on read once or twice and they blow the hell up

They demand attention.

And I refuse to give it to them if they can't be interesting. Regardless, most girls just think I'm weird as fuck.
>why is that cute guy always at home writing code and talking to strangers on the internet? he should be giving me attention
fuck off

hold the fuck up that's the "no white boys" girl from /b/

Yep, her name is marissa. She is(or was, I think) in my oneitis' sorority

Attached: 15454234234232525.jpg (719x1280, 201K)

LMAO I REMEMBER THIS GIRL

What exactly makes you a "Chad" user? I have clinical anxiety and aren't a looker in any way, but women in university showed me a lot of attention. I don't think this makes me a Chad at all however.

r u virign