Is female loneliness even real...

Is female loneliness even real, how can possible a female relate to us when she either has a boyfriend or can get a guy easily within a day on tinder or on fucking Jow Forums if she wanted to?

Attached: jTJfAmW.png (1870x586, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course it's real. 100 tinder matches don't matter if they're all boring losers. you can't always form an emotional connection with someone just because they want to fuck you

They have a point, loneliness is a personal state of mind so it doesn't go away when you cling to someone and become codependent, you are just desperate to run from your feelings and that person becomes your crutch.

Any foid could get a man who can do the bare basics
>give companionship
>give her free shit
>talk to her when she's sad
>give sex
Does it really matter if they're """""boring"""" or not? At that point foids are just being picky

>Does it really matter if they're """""boring"""" or not?
Yes, who actually wants to spend their life with some reptilian basic meat-human that drives the species nowhere, it's a turn-off having no personality get over it.

>100 tinder matches don't matter if they're all boring losers.
So you just called all guys boring losers basically? Yikes lower your standards roastie or realize that YOU might be the boring one if you can't find a single connection with a pool of 100 guys. I'm sure you can find one emotional connection with one of those 100 matches, us guys barley get any matches at all so stop complaining. Also if you join any vidya or anime forum or basically any interest forum you'll get tons of attention just form being a girl so you can get a bf with the same interests as you ez (but I guess they're not chad so you don't care about that)

>They have a point, loneliness is a personal state of mind so it doesn't go away
No it's not, when you haven't talked to anyone besides your parents for like 6 months then you can't fucking say loneliness is a state of mind. It's like saying starvation is a state of mind because you get hungry sometimes to a starving African child

Plenty of people do that. Otherwise how would all of those "dog moms" and people who watch The Office get laid? Cookie cutter "personalities" that are a dime a dozen.
Women are boring as fuck. On a whole, most of them are more boring than men.

>implying user is single
>implying weebs and neets being desperate is supposed to be an accomplishment on your part
>implying anyone who isn't a 0/10 no brains no nothing turbofail is a chad

I'm actually a guy and yeah I think a vast majority of guys are boring losers. I think a majority of girls are boring as fuck too. In my entire life(25 years) I've only met 3 girls I felt a real emotional connection with.

>Otherwise how would all of those "dog moms" and people who watch The Office get laid?
dumb guys who don't have self respect

Attached: 1533543601344.jpg (1500x1125, 228K)

>I'm actually a guy and yeah I think a vast majority of guys are boring losers. I think a majority of girls are boring as fuck too.
If you think that the vast majority of people are boring losers then i'm sorry to say user you are definitely the boring one

What do you consider not boring and what do you consider boring?

They are right, but only a fraction of the general population are boring losers. 100% of people on Tinder, however, are, and I promise you can't prove otherwise.

I like how the mindset of a woman is to instantly shriek in horror and cry desperation as soon as anyone who's not Chad comes within 5 feet of them.
What does it say about you, if their approach is desperation? That you're not Stacy, and basically a low status woman?

Fuck man don't remind me of how shitty my body is with that pic, that guy basically has my body... Except I have a recessed chin also, is it over?

I think I'm either extremely interesting or extremely boring depending on who you ask. Probably most people would say I'm boring. That's irrelevant to me though because I'm not going to change myself just to be more interesting to others. I'm in an amazing relationship with one of those 3 girls so I'm perfectly content never having an irl conversation with another human again.

>anyone who's not Chad
he means
>anyone who's not a room temperature blob of flesh and body hair fused to their gaming chair as a bacterial symbiotic life form with the ecosystem that germinates within its fabric

>They are right, but only a fraction of the general population are boring losers. 100% of people on Tinder, however, are, and I promise you can't prove otherwise.
Isn't like everyone on tinder? Like everyone in my country that is single is on tinder. So how can only a fraction of the population be boring if 100% of the population are boring, but almost everyone that's single is on tinder?

>"dog moms" and people who watch The Office
Even reading this pisses me off. Fuck stacies and fuck normies

Attached: 1462099652137.png (680x510, 677K)

Parrots that you train to talk for cracker treats have more grasp on the structure of language than women do

Attached: 333.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

>Like everyone in my country that is single is on tinder.
Yeah, but why are they single? Why are they using some shitty hookup app? Yes, I am talking blatant shit on every single one of them and anyone who uses dating platforms as a whole. Be offended

Why don't you make your own spoopy skeleton memes or just cosplay as jack skellington, that would actually get you laid in some circles.

Attached: 1522939547370.png (876x773, 39K)

>Yeah, but why are they single? Why are they using some shitty hookup app?
Because we don't promote dating anymore, we promote hookup culture instead (at least in my country). So at least where I live i'd say that the majority of young people are single or in short term relationships.

>that would actually get you laid in some circles.
Wait really? I hope you don't mean that people ask me to be their trap so I can get fucked in the ass kinda laid

Yeah, but would you say people who promote hookup culture are not boring? Cause if so I'd have to call your bluff.

>That's irrelevant to me though because I'm not going to change myself just to be more interesting to others
That's good user, what do you like to talk about / what are your interests mate?

Not trap shit god no, just use the lankletism to it's advantage somehow

>Yeah, but would you say people who promote hookup culture are not boring? Cause if so I'd have to call your bluff.
Well almost every young person promotes hookup culture so no I don't think that people who promote it are boring. However I don't like hookup culture for other reasons, such as the rise of STDs and how some of them are becoming anti-biotic resistant so thousands of people will die (like what happened in the gay community during the AIDs epidemic) if we don't change this culture and don't start promoting long term relationships again.

You'd never give me a chance even though I'm not the waste of oxygen that you're describing. So what's the point?
You've already made up your mind beforehand on any man, you're just a judgemental person.

To be honest if you start dressing well you can get girls. A lot of /fa/ types want to be extreme lanklets.

>just use the lankletism to it's advantage somehow
Does any girl like a 50kg guy or is it over?

Where is he, I know he's in here

The OP was about loneliness, not about what things a girl can receive for free. Not all people are psychopaths. Most want some kind of non-transactional genuine connection that cannot be bought.

Women like skinny dudes. I lurk on crystal cafe sometimes, and there's a fair amount of posters saying that their ideal bf would be skinny. You'll be fine, user. Even if you don't get a gf, you'll still be fine as long as you're happy and healthy.

>Well almost every young person promotes hookup culture
>so no I don't think that people who promote it are boring
How does one automatically follow the other? You're saying, because it's a lot of people using Tinder, they can't all possibly be mentally, creatively and morally bankrupt, soulless, brain dead homunculi? And you expect me to believe you came to this conclusion in a more logical fashion than I came to mine?

Besides talking to my gf I have no interests other than reading about programming, working on apps, and occasionally posting on here. I'm lucky enough to quit my job for a few years because of crypto and I'm hoping I'll never need to work again if I do things right.

>Most want some kind of non-transactional genuine connection that cannot be bought.
So giving gifts and buying dinner is a bad thing now.... I really don't understand how the worlds works anymore

The goth community hates body fat, even the fat inside of your skull

>reread this and it looks mean
That wasn't intended as an insult, I meant your brain has fats.

>How does one automatically follow the other? You're saying, because it's a lot of people using Tinder, they can't all possibly be mentally, creatively and morally bankrupt, soulless, brain dead homunculi? And you expect me to believe you came to this conclusion in a more logical fashion than I came to mine?
I think that saying that the majority of people aren't mentally, creatively and morally bankrupt, soulless, brain dead homunculi is a more realistic and logical than believing everyone is a fucking npc...

Oh no, again, not everyone is an NPC. Only people who use Tinder. As in, "everyone", according to you.

You should save up and try to buy some real estate and rent it out. It's great for passive income if you spend enough time for the initial purchase

Where do I find a goth gf? Got any tips user, i'd actually like a goth gf that look is super hot imo

My point was that giving gifts and buying dinner are not enough to gain another's love or satisfy them intimately. Were that the case involuntary celibacy would cease to be a thing - we'd just do the bare minimum and land a gf. Stop being obtuse.

>Oh no, again, not everyone is an NPC. Only people who use Tinder. As in, "everyone", according to you.
Well at least everyone in my school uses tinder, idk how it is in your area, but it's super common among young people where I live.

>on any man
No just incels and brainlets who screech at women to date them on a board for literal hikkikomori autists.

>My point was that giving gifts and buying dinner are not enough to gain another's love or satisfy them intimately
Agreed, but gifts and dinner is an important part of winning a woman's heart and showing your affection to her

Young people are always so worldly and interesting people with tons of insight to offer, they must know what they're doing they never make stupid mistakes ever.

Attached: 1526470417819.png (325x310, 43K)

What qualities do you possess that set you above the sheeple masses?

>Young people are always so worldly and interesting people with tons of insight to offer
Older people aren't don't have any insight and aren't worldly either. Do you think an average 9-5 wagecuck is gonna be worldly and interesting with tons of insight mate? Young people are way more fun imo because they don't sit in a cubicle in a job they hate. They do fun shit and enjoy life when they can before they start wagecucking and having children

I recovered and am doing well. I'm here because I can relate to these people. Presumably, they'd like someone to relate to in that vein as well.
Again, you're just a judgemental person. No wonder you're always going to be alone with that stunning personality of yours. Always seeing people as losers instead of human beings that make mistakes, or have untreated mental illnesses to overcome, lonely people that might've been crushed way too many times.
I pity you, user.

I don't use Tinder, I never used Tinder, and if my situation were different, I would definitely stay single, and would choose to die alone, than ever convince myself it's acceptable to meet anyone from Tinder.

You assume my situation even though I've told you nothing, meanwhile you've begged to be given "a chance" and insulted women right off the bat in your first post. I don't care what you've been through, you're an asshole, I don't care if acknowledging that fact makes me judgemental, judgement is what people use to determine whether a subsequent decision they will make is wise or not.

>What qualities do you possess that set you above the sheeple masses?

Because he's a wizard. He has rissen above human desires and can rise above the sheeple masses simple minds

Attached: 6af.jpg (1207x778, 139K)

>I don't use Tinder, I never used Tinder, and if my situation were different, I would definitely stay single, and would choose to die alone, than ever convince myself it's acceptable to meet anyone from Tinder.
Nice cope mate. I too say that Tinder is for losers because i'm too ugly to get any matches there.

And why don't you use Tinder? Is there some philosophical objection to it or does it just feed that feeling of superiority over the philistine rabble, something you could never willingly give up?

>hurrdurr someone liked my face and the fact I like harry potter and game of thrones, the dopamine makes me feel like I matter, let's see what other superficial things we can pretend to connect over

i have been in that position and agree that it's not something that others can fix. you can be surrounded by people feel like no one gives a fuck.

Not that user but I also have pretty much the same body
>you'll still be fine as long as you're happy and healthy
I'm neither lol.

Is it weird now to become happy when you learn someone is attracted to you?

Oh, I know your situation. You're always going to be lonely, as a person.
>insulting women
It might've been a bit harsh, you're right, it had no place. Its only you, the fact that you're judgemental.
I'm not an asshole, user. You see the world through a lens of losers and subhumans, while I see it through a lens of people. People have all sorts of things. You're a judgemental person.
And yeah, when you write off someone as a subhuman instantly, just because they want someone to relate to, whose had shared experiences or shared interests, you're the asshole. Not me.

When it's basically being reduced to an upvote from someone you've never even personally met, it seems very forced. I am not a luddite or anything, I just think interviewing someone for a sexual relationship using an upvote system is bound to be fucked up in some way and the hookup culture is merely a symptom of this.

I really don't know what you think you "recovered" from but whatever you were doing before couldn't possibly count as life. You posted in the thread before I did, you went off on a retarded tangent about how women should settle for anyone who's willing to jerk off at their pictures, I promise you user. No one is missing out.

>i have been in that position and agree that it's not something that others can fix.
So going from being alone all day (literally lonely) to hanging out with people and having friends (definition of not lonely) doesn't fix loneliness?

You can always meet girls at bars and parties and shit you know. Just because almost everyone uses tinder doesn't mean that people don't meet at parties and bars anymore. Tinder is just a new extra forum to meet people and the older forums were people meet are still there and still in use

>hanging out with people
Won't fix anything
>having friends
Will fix things. Having a fwb or a buddy to smoke weed with is just spending time doing shit other than sitting by yourself. You have to be able to talk to people about your problems and trust them with sensitive info. Otherwise you're just left with an acquaintance.

Depends. Do those friends genuinely enjoy your presence or are they merely tolerating it?

More pertinently, if you've got mental issues (e.g. anxiety, depression) that cloud you ability to think clearly and positively then no amount of external validation is going to fix you.

>the older forums were people meet are still there and still in use
They are even worse because they are riddled with third world scammers and catfish. At least with tinder you know you'll be disappointed by the person featured on the profile most of the time, boomers on POF were left to the sharks.

Attached: 1530242458015.jpg (312x312, 54K)

women are all boring losers, every single one
they have literally zero interests
they like people to pour alcohol and cum down their throats and they like dogs and getting fat
that's literally it

No, I didn't say anyone should be forced to settle for anything. You were responding to a different user in the first place.
I'm simply stating the fact that you're a judgemental, lonely person who see the world through a lens of losers and subhumans when anyone you view as beneath you would even consider a relationship.
And you're right, what I went through wasn't life. I had untreated almost catatonic depression and social anxiety for three years, where I'd stare at the ceiling or drown myself in videogames for hours. I'd hide when the doorbell rang. I wouldn't leave my room.
Thankfully I got it treated, but I'm still a broken person. I'm never going to get those years back. I can't make eye contact with people. I have to try hard for social interactions. By and large, I function well, which is why I've been promoted twice at my new job, where I'll contractually make six figures in four years if I stick around, with full benefits. Ive lost 75 lbs. I can squat 3.5 plates. And decent electronics hobbies, and music, taking care of my family's properties, etc.

I'm doing okay, aside from the loneliness. But its not because women are shit, and its not because I'm a loser. Its because of my mental illness that fucked me and stole from me the time that i should have been the most social.
You're just a judgemental person, user. I pity you.

>They are even worse because they are riddled with third world scammers and catfish
What? Parties and bars are riddled with catfishes and third world scammers?

You can work on achieving happiness and health, though.

You don't have pity to spare, you use it all on yourself, and you need it a lot more than I do bugman.

What interests and hobbies do you have?

I don't pity myself, user. I hate myself.
>bugman
If you say so, user. Tell me, what's reminiscent of insects: empathizing with others and seeing people how they really are, or dismissing the broken and dejected as subhumans?
Note, in this discussion even when I insulted women I never viewed them as subhuman. This is all you.

Music (both listening and tinkering with programs to edit and create, though haven't recorded anything from scratch)
Art (Thinking of buying my friend's drawing tablet)
Politics (with relevant major, as a college student)
History
Programming
I created a mod for a popular roguelike on steam, and taught the current #1 modder everything he knows.
Religion and Spirituality - My great great uncle was a member of a secret society in the 1930s and I found these letters and books that were sent to him which kickstarted my interest in the occult.
I've been writing on the subject but don't have the time as a student to devote to a full book at the moment.

Yes. Living with a piece of shit person is worse than living alone. Women always have access to shitty people, but they may not pursue them because they'd be less lonely if they stayed alone. You aren't accounting for the fact that people can ostracize, as is common on r9k, which only drives the person undergoing it beyond loneliness and into advanced loneliness. Thus making the situation worse than if she had just stayed at home.

Attached: inb4 white knight.jpg (500x311, 34K)

Earlier you told me I was responding to someone else, now you're claiming responsibility for that post after all? We got somewhere. Now, just because you don't outright call someone "subhuman" doesn't mean the language you used isn't meant to dehumanize them. So by your own logic, by your OWN standards, you are a hypocrite. The difference is that you can't actually hurt anybody's feelings, you just scream, and cry and shit your pants until you're sitting in a puddle of your own mental filth wondering what went wrong. You'd love to be able to say "at least I have it better than user, because I make a living for myself and someday someone will reward me for it" yet with each passing day there is nothing to show for it. So you get angrier, and more entitled, and more aggressive, and more demanding, and it pushes people away but you stop caring. You don't actually care about other people anymore, yet you have the balls to call yourself empathetic because you what, insulted somebody?

>Yes. Living with a piece of shit person is worse than living alone. Women always have access to shitty people, but they may not pursue them because they'd be less lonely if they stayed alone.
>Ignoring actually moral and good men but reject them because they're ugly
>Go for abusive hot guy instead because stacy want's a nice chad
>Gets abused
>Say that all men are shitty
Female logic 2019

I'm not claiming responsibility for the whole chain of replies, no. Only the supposed insult against women, after you insulted men who posted on the forum you're posting on right now.
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I'm not entitled to women either, no. I'm not aggressive at all. I'm pretty carefree, aside from the loneliness.
You're making a lot of assumptions that I hate women or make demands of anyone. There was no dehumanization of women in my post, it was only a response to your shitpost where you dehumanized people with mental illnesses. And I took it back.
I did have something to show for it, until she cheated on me. At least she apologized, and now she's with neither, alone and dejected. I forgive her. And I don't blame her just because she's a woman. She just acted on impulse due to mania. And I forgive her.
Keep making more and more assumptions, user. I'm not angry. More sad than anything, that I can't find someone who's loyal and accepts me for the fuck up that I am. I do care about others. I especially care about you, and hope you find happiness. You obviously have none at the current moment.
Beyond when i did have someone who accepts me for who I am, I found happiness in volunteering at an animal shelter. I have three cats I've rescued.
I'm not going to ask you what you have, I just hope that you find happiness. I pity you, that's all.

Stop moving the goalposts, femoids. Stop trying to make your own pathetic problems comparable to the true plights of the average male poster on here. The men on here experience true loneliness, whether it be due to bad looks, social autism, third-world shitter, etc. I'm talking "alone in room with lights off, hasn't left in days" lonely. Maybe the lucky ones do have a group of supportive friends. They still are unable to get any female attention AT ALL. None. Roasties like yourself experience none of that.
>b-b-but those men are BORING!
Not what we're talking about, whore. We're talking about the fact that hordes of men will give you unconditional companionship in a heartbeat, even you 2/10 uggos.
>but they only want SEX!
Absolutely 100% factually wrong. Some men do just want sex, but swapping a few messages on tinder lets you find that out real fast. Almost all men are actually looking for real companionship, and they're a dime-a-dozen. Guaranteed you can click with at least one. Otherwise, it's obviously a personal problem.
>but he just doesn't feel like the ONE!!!
>but he just doesn't excite me!!!
>but his interests just don't match mine!
>but his dick is only 6 inches long!
Again, not what we're talking about. All the vapid whores on this board need to get over themselves. The problem is YOU. You are the sole reason why you are """""alone""""" right now, and could change that within a day. The only thing that this board can do for you is to tell you to post your tits, or get the fuck out.

Attached: 1535399946646.jpg (750x847, 136K)

ohhh sweetie whats got your panties in a bunch today. fucking faggot bitch ass punk ass normie motherfucker. eat shit and die

Loneliness is born out of feelings of rejection.
If you don't care about being rejected, you do not feel lonely, even if there is no one around you.
Ostracization increases feelings of rejection. Feelings of misogyny are expected and common amongst those that have been left out such as incels.
Women would then, by accepting these men's requests, be exposing themselves to rejection in order to cure rejection.

I think it's perfectly fair to assume everyone is shit until the exception is shown. That breeds loyalty. Looking around and saying everyone would make a great mate, breeds sluts.
>ignoring morally good men
1. Women can't read minds.
2. I don't typically see respectable women in relationships with criminals. You're taking hyperbole as fact, which is simply retarded.
3. There's no saying that finding a good man is harder than finding a good woman or vice versa. Just because women are the one's in demand, that does not change any sort of population of "good" people. I guarantee there is no proof good men are more of a common occurrence than good women.

75% of divorces are initiated by women, tearing children away from their fathers and ruining the lives of the whole family for the sake of their own selfishness.

it's like and said. if you endured isolation for a long time you're no longer able to make true friendship happen or it will be at least a lot harder. you'll be suspicious of others. you'll lack the social skills. your hobbies are probably worlds apart. shit's hard.

Implying what exactly? Do you have any proof of this "because le selfishness" claim? As far as I knew there was a lot of reasons to divorce, many of which benefit the child. Men can't ever use divorce to protect a child because the court system gives them to the mother practically always. Mothers know this, which is why they can use divorce in dangerous or harmful situations.
Critical thinking skills.

women fucking suck
thanks for reading

>1. Women can't read minds.
I mean you can ask other people and judge a person from their past behavior. Usually it's pretty obvious when a person is an asshole because you can look how they treat others. But when it comes to women I guess their personality radar gets scrambled when it comes to Chad. For example this is gonna be extreme but even good looking bullies get girlfriends easily when everyones knows their bullies so you can't fucking use the "we can't read peoples minds" argument.

>3. There's no saying that finding a good man is harder than finding a good woman or vice versa. Just because women are the one's in demand, that does not change any sort of population of "good" people. I guarantee there is no proof good men are more of a common occurrence than good women.
If you're in demand you can generally be more picky and be able to choose to date other good people (and because men aren't in demand we can't be as picky as females) instead of abusive people but I guess that all women have fantasies about making a bad boy bully chad a good guy lmao.

>2. I don't typically see respectable women in relationships with criminals. You're taking hyperbole as fact, which is simply retarded.
How do you explain that women fetishize bad boys and love abusive "love stories" like 50 shades?

But what about all their excuses

this message is humorous to me because the underlying
>all women are special unique and interesting uwu

why do you care so much about this? no one sees relationships as a prize. you are not rewarded for being a good boy. people date whoever they find attractive. if your good behavior is only for the purpose of getting pussy then you're not that much of a good guy either.
women don't ignore morally good men, morality is simply very often not even considered, as it isn't for men.

Robot loneliness is the lower tier of loneliness that is merely not having anyone around. You're base like an animal, in want of the most basic things, POSSESSIONS. A higher sense of loneliness comes from an inability to connect with other HUMAN BEINGS, even when they are in proximity.

Attached: raskolnikov-of-dostoevsky.jpg (374x562, 85K)

Easy.
You go on rollercoasters.
You don't want to live on a rollercoaster.
---
That woman is turned on by humiliation.
That woman does not want to be irreversibly exiled.

>If you're in demand you can generally be more picky and be able to choose to date other good people
The population of men and women are equal though. Better women are picking those who are higher quality. Among those that are in demand, there is a hierarchy of those who are MORE in demand who get first choice. The women at the bottom of that ladder have last choice. It's like going to Black Friday at some big store after half the day's gone and the rush already ran. All the deals are gone.

Look at the statistics on the life outcome of children raised by single mothers and come back to me

>The population of men and women are equal though.
This depends on where you live mate. "Due to higher female fetal mortality,[2] the sex ratio at birth worldwide is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
The fact that more boys survive and fetal mortality is lowered makes it so that boys outnumber girls especially in the West. And in other countries like China they abort girls which creates a surplus of boys.
>Better women are picking those who are higher quality. Among those that are in demand, there is a hierarchy of those who are MORE in demand who get first choice. The women at the bottom of that ladder have last choice.
This would work if women wouldn't share men and that women generally are less sexual than men so women are always in more demand.

>Easy.
>You go on rollercoasters.
>You don't want to live on a rollercoaster.
Thanks for alpha fucks, beta bucks. They feel alive when being with abusive chads and think it's boring when they are with the normal nicer guys and always long for being with emotional rollercoaster Chad again

That's called normie shit and you can kindly gtfo

Imagine being an actual girl and seeing this sperg tell you that you're the problem because you don't want to fuck him