Wanna make a quick buck?

How do I find pic related?She won't accept my friend requests so I can talk to her.Any mutual servers which she's in?

Attached: 86484737.jpg (364x116, 4K)

You should be able to check mutual servers regardless of whether you're friends.

You could possibly get an account that joins most of the major servers on discord and then compare but that doesn't seem worth the effort.

I don't have him/her on any mutual servers. Does this person owe you anything?

She kinda does.An explanation in the least we have a lot to talk about.
>You should be able to check mutual servers regardless of whether you're friends
I'm in some servers but she's in none of those,I can't see shit.

Shameless bumping orgy

Well, I hope you'll get what you're after, wish I could be more of a help.

For future request like these I'll try to look (or maybe try to create) a bot that joins servers and has the ability to compare the mutual servers given 2 usernames.

For now, I am not of much use.

Thanks user,usually people just tell me to fuck off with the discord faggotry.
>or maybe try to create) a bot that joins servers and has the ability to compare the mutual servers given 2 usernames
That really sounds like somethind that would take a while,what would you even code a bot like that in?
>For now, I am not of much use.
Don't worry,at least you're not being a cunt.I will eventually find her,hopefully.

Shameless bumping orgy 2

Originally disgusting and pathetic

posting in a stalker thread but not bumping it

Oh hey I was in a server with this girl. Pretty sure she has a bf tho

you fucking creepy ass stalkers. Just leave who ever the fuck this is alone

How recent was this?Which server?Is it still up?Are you in it?Did she randomly talk about the bf?

I literally just left it yesterday. Her bf was in the server with her. We played shitty browsers games together. It was pretty chill

Nobody is stalking,we just have things to discuss.

How come you left?Did you VC with them?What's the server's name?

>Nobody is stalking
My ass
I just left cause I didn't think I'd fit in. Yeah I did vc but don't remember server name

>Nobody is stalking, we just have things to discuss.
Is that why she's ignoring you?

Things are very unclear and hard to explain.She just vanished

drop it lol, this just makes you seem more creepy. probably why she ghosted you

>Yeah I did vc
Gtfo chad REEEEE

Creepy as fuck my dude, and the worst part is you'll probably never realize it either.

It can only be so many things if you hadn't spoken to each other prior to this:
>you said something she didn't like
>she doesn't want to talk to strangers
>she has a bf, and doesn't want to talk to strangers
What could you possibly have to say that's so important?

Don't be a creep. Nobody likes creeps. Nobody.
Forget about her.

>What could you possibly have to say that's so important?
Well I obviously can't say it here and I need to make sure she sees it,thats why I need her to accept my requests.
Explaining what happened between us is really hard,let's just say she's missing a really big opportunity.

Yougot any other friends left in that server?Did you find it here?Were you there for long?

I was there for a day and left for a day. Also no

Where did you find it then?

On this board in some random thread. Any other questions? I can't imagine you have any intent that isn't malicious but I'm pretty apathetic so whatever

is she cute? how does she look like?

Idk what she looks like man. She has a bf you know

>Well I obviously can't say it here
Go ahead this is embarrassing enough and I want to know how petty and ridiculous it actually is.

>I can't imagine you have any intent that isn't malicious but I'm pretty apathetic so whatever
As full of shit as I may sound,I wanna help her.What was she like?Is it one of those 1000+ persons servers?So you found it in a discord thread?How long ago?

She did some shit which she told me about and I freaked out and she ghosted,I wanna make things right.

Was this before she got a bf?

I didnt hear anything about a bf until now so I guess yes.

is this the korean bitch

I never really asked.Do you know her?

huh. i dont remember the tag number but i was in a server with a milky. pretty big cluster b roastie, but she had a cute voice. don't think she'd have that profile picture now though unless it's an alt

Well?Still willing to help me user?
Could be her,I think she always had that profile picture though.

Try to be less demanding and maybe ... lol, just maybe, someone will want to help you wreck some girl's relationship for some mysterious really really important reason.

I don't think I can help in any other way. That's all the info I had

I'm not wrecking shit,I'm trying to talk to her to clear things up and then I'm gone.

>What was she like?Is it one of those 1000+ persons servers?So you found it in a discord thread?How long ago?

>TELL ME WHAT SHE SMELLS LIKE

Attached: 1546487310566.jpg (234x264, 4K)

>An explanation in the least we have a lot to talk about.
Forget about it, my man. I've driven myself crazy with that thinking once. It really doesn't matter and you'll never know what you want even if she does talk to you. Do your best to put this out of mind and push forward.

None of my answers to those are going to help you find her

Hmm really makes me think
Origig

WHATS THE DISCORD? for r9k

What do you mean?There's tons of them,not just one.

I new here, pls help.
any for Aus?

Im just gonna end this thread by saying that if you see this,you're missing on something really important.

I dont know if theres any specific aus ones.

I know her from one of these "comfy" servers. Didn't talk to her much but now I did dm her with a simple message - "change your discord, some freak is digging even in Jow Forums to find you"

>you're missing on something really important.
TELL US

Is it about the rape dwarf

based and not-insane pilled