Dog fucker

>Be on Jow Forums yesterday
>lurk thread about girl fucking her dog
>interesting.wav
>forget about it until my buddy tells me a girl from one of the local schools ducked her dog
>mfw
>this is the first time a Jow Forums post has actually affected me this locally
>see tons of normies posting about it on snapchat
>realize this bitch has no idea how much of the world knows she fucked her dog

Attached: 1540087475144s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Oh, was the stuttering girl posting again yesterday?

Not sure what you mean exactly, I didn't lurk for too long just skimmed the page

what makes you sure it's the same girl?

Name of the school is Central High School in the original post and that is the name of my local school that people say the dog girl is from. I'll post a screenshot of one of the snapchat stories in a bit

holy shit i read about that on instagram, pretty sure the girl is underaged though isnt she?

didn't she an hero?

source us up senpai

I read that the girl killed herself though

Here is one of the posts

Attached: 20190112_192322.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

I heard that was the girl who fucked the chowawa, based on what I read she was somewhere else.

someone send the video to her parents

Attached: 1529172199546.png (353x194, 58K)

Here is one more, this was posted by the guy who told me

Attached: 20190112_193647.jpg (1440x2560, 913K)

Imagine being Cupcake's parents and someone send you the vid where she begs her Rotty to give her the Knotty and keeps screaming, "Yes! Fuck me Hard, Daddy!"

Post a pic of the bitch so we may laugh at it too. Uh, the female human I mean. Haha

Where did she posted the video?

Either Snapchat or instagram

She is underaged so I'm not gonna look. I dont need that on my computer. Plus I dont want to post any pics of the girl since she obviously made a bad mistake and already has everyone in town saying shit about her

>mfw sis hasn't had a boyfriend in a while
>got a giant fucking dog, one of the mastiff breeds
>hasn't been castrated
g-guys? should I be worried?

Attached: 1499891763676.jpg (500x469, 62K)

lowkeyanon, lowkey

I don't want to see the video since she is underaged, i just wanted to know where the hell and how she could have posted a video of her fucking a damn dog

Try to fuck your sister, if the dog attack you that mean you are trying to steal his female and that she's been fuck doggy style

post entire story, I need to learn more.

slip a hershey's bar into his purina

>this dog had more pussy than most r9k users

this, unironically
originalito

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU GODDAMN NORMALFAGS NEED YO FUCK OF GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREWDY YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS DIE!!!

Attached: 300_1.jpg (800x437, 125K)

>referring to sex as a commodity

Jesus christ the normalfags are a majority here fuck we are screwed.

I hope you die in agony you low iq animalistic normalfag

that won't kill a big dog, you'll need to feed it about a pound of 70% cocoa chocolate to even hit the theobromine ld50 in a 40lb dog

Its from some chick that goes to a suburban school around chicago

So, she's an ugly beast, right?