What did she mean by this? Oroginamo

What did she mean by this? Oroginamo

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-30-15-42-29.png (720x1187, 176K)

She meant she's in need of $200 and is asking people she knows to lend her some cash. Duh

>Pay 200

Huh...why is Facebook making it so easy?

tell her that you want interest when her father pays you back.

The proper response is no response at all. Ever again.

fuck her OP shes most likely using you just never talk to her again and in the minuscule possibility shes not do you really wanna take that chance over pussy i mean cmon man you cant be that desperate plus the fact that her mother is getting locked up is a major red flag do you really not see that

this. she probably went through all her contacts and sent this out to everyone she suspected could pay. probably needs weed honestly.

No offer to even suck you off. Well with the cucks that give money to women for just existing, these days they don't have to earn it.

>Yeah it was all black people

What did she mean by this?

Call her a pringus

What kind of IM platform has a "Pay money" button like that?

I'm more interested in why "it was all black people" and that's all she can remember

A girl I liked a lot pulled this card on me (although it was for her legal fees) and I paid up. She ghosted me once she got the money and we were really close freinds. I was already on here when it happened but that was the moment I really gave up on women.

Easy, OP. Pay the money and then on monday go talk to her father and show him the chat logs and demand the payment he promised.

You're getting played son, don't become part of the problem.

The AI should have "pay $200" and "try to extract sex" as opitions like a RPG VIDYA

Jails don't bail people out on weekends.

They do, however they wont set bail for somebody who was incarcerated on the weekend, as that would require them to have seen a magistrate to be formally charged.

My point is that if she goes in Friday night, she's not coming back out until Monday anyways.

we dont know that her mother went in tonight though, she could have been taken in Wednesday night and been charged Thursday, in which case the magistrate would have assigned bail, and the jail would allow somebody to pay up today for her release.

What seems kind of fishy is that she would be under a $200 cash bond, im not sure about other jurisdictions, but in my area anything under $1000 is usually a "signature bond" where you just basically sign saying you'll be at your trial, and if you don't show up you owe whatever amount of bail on top of other charges.

Have her father write you a check dated for Monday? Then give her the cash, if the check bounces then you know you can't trust them. The other option is telling her to go pound sand.

She did say "last night"

Oh and to add on to this, im very curious to know what her mother could have been arrested and held on only a $200 cash bond. Such a low bond is usually only for minor shit like speeding tickets, where you wouldnt have been brought to jail in the first place

Look at the date, it says that was sent on monday, meaning her mother was locked up on sunday.

I find it even more unbelievable that she didn't have a way to get $200.

Yes, I mean the story is obvious bullshit for many reasons. But I would still do what I said here Make sure you get her to agree on details to be paid back interest, and find out who her father is. Then on Monday you go visit him personally looking for the money that he promised you for his wifes release from jail. If he doesnt you take his daughter to small claims court and make his family look like absolute jackasses.

You wouldn't just be like, "I've got nothing better to do, let's go I'll drive"

Yeah I mean you could do that too if you want to take a more direct approach to calling her out on her shit. But I prefer the more passive aggressive route, that ends up involving her entire family.

it means she is tryna scam you

even more direct, just kill her!!

hmm, chaotic evil route

Yeah, go to prison for probably the rest of your life because some stupid bitch tried to guilt you out of $200.

dude it's like the eleventh commandment - thou shalt not lendeth thots money.

Facebook unironically takes 2% off any transaction through messenger so yea it makes sense Zucky is doing this Jew shit

I know it's only 200$ but she's probably gonna ghost you afterwards and you'll never see the money

And this is a pretty big business $200 for nothing that's crazy