/r9gay/ - #581

Violence edition

last

Attached: 1546556018400.jpg (720x600, 159K)

Greg disapproves of your faggotry.

Attached: 1547265640098.gif (538x538, 120K)

>tfw no bf to make me go to sleep already

It's gonna be 4 am before I go to bed..

Attached: 1544914925633.jpg (323x720, 32K)

I disapprove of greg's face

Who ENGLAND here
ici

>72 people is "small"
fuck off retard you don't belong here

tfw no bf from the South of England to hit

Attached: 20190113_022826.jpg (1440x1385, 750K)

burger here, anyone care to explain the south/north conflict between bongs?

love the south simple as

inter-chav rivalry

souf - posh stuck up twats

norf - ordinary salt of the earth lads

Bit rude

I'm not posh, sound bit cockney like

>tfw I love posh stuck up cutie
>tfw no narcissistic bratty bf/gf

feels bad man

Why are brit boys so fucking perfect? I hate living in america

I noticed that many femboys are brits.
Maybe within all that inbreeding they've hit a sweet spot for the effeminate man.

because the "white" men in the states are balding/fat dark haired hicks while eurocuties are smol blond and subby

living in america sucks

tfw britboy but ugly

You're still perfect to me for being british

Same my man.
Suicide pact?

thats just redundant

>tfw no bf to listen to Jeff Buckley with

alri might as well

I've listened to Grace a few times

What other albums of his do you recommend?

Attached: 1547287705115.jpg (736x736, 113K)

water is wet user what about it

>tfw no sleepy bf to nuzzle my head against and drift off with

Then fucking leave we're full and don't need you

>Then fucking leave we're full and don't need you

lol

Attached: 1508812831266.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

>hicks
sounds like it's a you problem, maybe move out of the south lmfao plenty of qts in the big city

I like Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk. He also did a song with Elizabeth Fraser called All Flowers in Time Bend Towards the Sun.

Thanks, I'll give them a listen!

Attached: 1545606208969.png (534x524, 184K)

There's nothing wrong with good old boys and country rednecks.
>move off your two acres on a lake into a run down shitty apartment in a giant hell hole melting pot
"no"

Is it an accomplishment by r9k standards that both guys and cis women are into me?

that's called being attractive, user

I have an awful case of hank hill ass how do i fix it!!!

body weight squats for starters

Thats what got me in this mess
I used to just be flat but now im like all muscly but its all in the inside half of my butt, so its like fit hank hill ass
My fat distribution wants me to be straight

How the fuck do i ask a cute guy in my class to hang out.
We played smash bros a little before class started but thats about it.

Attached: 076.gif (69x60, 29K)

>in my class
are you 12 or something? if you can manage to play a game with someone i think you can manage saying we should hang out, you normie fuck

>hey there cutie wanna hang out and play some smash after class?
>sit close to him when you play

just be straight up dude

where do you think you are user?
this is Jow Forums you dumb fucking faggot

i'm aware what board i'm on what's your point

If you arent already making moves youre fucked dude
Guys probably straight anyway. Youd shyly ask "w-wanna hang out" and hed be like "maybe when im not busy with my gf lol"

south: the
north: 't

can you do a proper 'u wot m8'?

because you're biologically a male. Just keep squatting and eating right

>dump boring BF for a roastie who wants me dick
>suddenly she's "busy" and isnt able to go out on a date
TAKE ME BACK, OLIVE, FUCKING ROASTIE SET ME UP

Attached: 1547110622878.jpg (317x441, 47K)

Der ewige Biscum...

>not polluting all the dating pools with your vigorous thirst

Attached: 1547288564894.jpg (1200x1163, 1.13M)

lessons Iearned

Attached: 72634879.png (500x577, 139K)

>letting the jew of the sexes swindle you
you deserved it

i'm a little bit fucking aggravated now
should i download tinder or grindr to work my frustration out on a stranger sexually?
It will hurt.

Attached: 1547290924124.jpg (538x717, 85K)

This is why you don't date bisexuals

I've given up on finding a boyfriend. What's even the point?

Just because he's a piece of shit doesn't mean i'm one.

To be happy with someone that cares for you?

>bf mentions that he'd enjoy being fucked more if my dick were bigger
Its over lads, might as well dump him now
I dont wanna end up a cuck or having to use a fucking strap on to fuck my bf

if you have any self respect, you will probably regret it

im already regretting life.

Yes, that's a redflag. My suggestion? Cheat on him and then dump him. You don't tell your bf something like that.

>tfw bf tells me I don't have to say I love him all the time
>tfw he says it only makes the words lose meaning and impact
I suppose he's right but I guess I'm so emotinally dead that even I don't know I love him if I don't tell him.
How do I get emotions again?

>To be happy with someone that cares for you?
Hahahahahahaha

He is right, my ex used to say "I love you" and "i miss you" every fucking hour. There was one time i left my ex's place and my phone was getting bombarded with "i miss you" texts. Anyway, just go with the flow and don't force yourself, eventually your emotions will show up and if they don't then that means he isn't the one.

If you get a bf. You can rub it in everyone's faces here.

It's not possible to regret the present and the past isn't 'living'. If you hate your life so much dare to make the change to improve it.

Yeah, it's not that bad with me. I only tell him when we go to sleep but I do it constantly every day. Never want to be that obsessive dude and so I listen to him, obviously. I'm also happy he told me, so I can correct.
I'm already trying to be less neurotic.

I'm boring and just want a boring bf to do mundane things / nothing together!11

He's full of shit and he's probably cheating on you. He doesnt want to hear i love you because he knows he's doing something fucked up to you and the less he can think of you caring about him the less it hurts him to hurt you.

Has he told you he loves you? If he didn't then i don't think he's up there yet.

very rarely do men jump tend to jump to conclusions like this, but wow

>I DON LIEK SOUF PEEPO

Attached: 1518377791868.jpg (800x450, 41K)

I love how r9k always jumps to the worst scenario possible.
We literally chat almost the entire day. He's only away to eat or get an education. And I know the people he hangs around. No problem there either.
Yeah, he sure did. Also said more profound things like he's incomplete without me. He just doesn't do it with the consistency I do.
And I also can see how saying it constantly every evening can feel a bit fake.But I'm up for betterment. We're our first bfs and I don't wanna ruin it, ever.

Ok, just do what he asked and save it for big moments, let him want you love you's. Good luck to yall.

As a northerner regardless of which region the UK person talk to is from they tend to be a bit of cunt

>tfw want to be a married man's dirty little secret.
>tfw want to see the look of hurt and disgust on his roasty wife's face when she learns her husband has been shooting more cum in me than her for the last five years or so.
>tfw want to steal her husband and force his children to attend our wedding.

Thanks. I check the dubs and appreciate your time!

Attached: b6cfe706ba0ed381f6d0c0a6b4627b952ca3201a60810cef74b8ec597ee5f419.jpg (528x808, 57K)

>being this much in denial
I'm so sorry user

I have to agree with this guy. If you're already saying "I love you", then there's no such thing as saying it 'too much'. That's just weird. He may not be cheating on you, but something's up.

>me21
>my friend
Sureeee. Anyway, he needs a haircut, he's trying to pull a cute guy thing but he has manly features in his face. Pretty handsome, has lots of potential.

this, the Chinese were far more hospitable to others than the English in my experience, surprisingly.

>no qt scandi bf to dress up in cute clothes and volently beat, fuck, and cuddle
h-heh, f-fucking fags

Attached: 22.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>volently beat

That's not healthy, user

video games bore me, talking to people is very boring and feels too slow. All I do is listen to the same songs and sometimes find a new one, watch the same old youtube series a thousand times over. Even when I read and study things I enjoy it always feels like im in the same place and that it has that monochromatic film over it and is very lack luster in general.

Why does it feel like im in a loop and every day is the same and it's just one after another after another. Even when something big happens (started a new job, school is back in session, blah blah) I still feel like it's a grind and everything is just a repeat of itself. Nothing truly suprises me or makes me genuinely feel something. Idk guys I just feel like everything is so-so.

How do you guys feel?

Do people actually listen to music all day everyday? sounds like hell to me

How long does it take to become someone's e-bf? I met him a week ago and we've spent most of the past week having e-dates watching a good show and talking but he says he wants to take time with me and make sure we're compatible and stuff

you sound boring tbqh my senpai

lmao longer than that
Probably 6 months, minimum

You need someone/something to shake things up. Wish i could help but i don't know you at all.

>6 months for a guy you can't even touch
Yikes

2-3 weeks and then on to the next e-bf - gotta always live on that high bro

That's the reason why it needs to be so long. It takes a lot more time to reach a comparable level of intimacy

Is that impressive?

Maybe. I haven't had any friends since HS and that was two years ago. Went on two dates the past year and they were great guys but idk one of them was pretty distant and the other is fine it's just he doesn't really hold my attention and makes me interested to learn more. Idk, sounds dumb but Im not entirely interested.

I hope you are right though, maybe lookong for a new thing to immerse myself in would help. Hope any anons feeling similar get out of this awkward period too

I'm on the same boat, i haven't had friends for 4 years and i get bored sometimes because there's no one to hang out with or go to places with. My life is going to change pretty soon because of uni and i won't have time to be bored, but you shouldn't blame yourself for not getting interested on those guys. I'm sure someone interesting will show up eventually. Just keep doing new stuff and eventually you'll find something you like. Good luck!

Remember to talk to people, or you will be in uni with no frens.

I'm dreading this because i'll have to put up a persona again just like i did in HS. Any conversation tips?

iktf, I didn't make a single friend in college because I just didn't talk to single person ever beyond working through problems and small talk

I don't have friends so don't take my advice :^)

>My life is going to change pretty soon because of uni
I said the same when I started uni, when I got a job and when I lost a job and tried to find a new one
Things won't get better lol

Making some food in my deep fry and have a sudden urge to just

Dunk my hand in

Do it.
You have too now.

You're not my dom, you can't give me orders

You dont know that.
If you dip ur hand in you get a free hand to eat.