Why am I like this?

>Check out crystal.cafe (female r9k) after seeing it talked about here
>Hoping to chat with some girls there because I'm a beta loser
>Have some genuinely fun and laid back conversations there unlike what's possible on Jow Forums
>Enjoy the small community
>Talk about my worries and insecurities in a less memey way then I do on this board
>Have a genuinely enjoyable conversation with a girl there
>Exchange contact information
>From my contact she learns I'm a guy and gets angry at me and doesn't want to talk any more

I hate myself so much anons. Honestly, I did go on that site to talk with girls but, I really did just enjoy talking with her and just wanted to be friends. There were other threads that I also really enjoyed and now I figure I can't make any friends there because they will all have the same reaction. I feel bad for her too because desu I know I was being dishonest to her, I should have just said right away that I was a guy and I understood if that was an issue.

Attached: sad pepe feels bad man.png (1092x1037, 65K)

that's honestly kind of fucked up, it shouldn't matter where you meet or what your gender is after you've established a friendship, but I guess they are used to people trying to spy on them and you can't blame them for having a low tolerance for dishonesty

just remember most of the motivation behind her decision was because she felt betrayed and wouldn't want to put her guard down, it's sort of funny, because she thinks she can actually trust other women ...

you fucking idiot what did you expect
the rules of the site literally said no males
crystal cafe is a lesbian r9k

No, I mean I get it. I'm the one that fucked up and I'm the one that was being dishonest. If I was a girl in her position I'd probably feel the same way.

You're fucking pathetic. I know a Clown like you.

>lie to someone
>get mad when they drop you for lying to them
what's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: 1533941832609.png (295x200, 6K)

>I'm the one that was being dishonest
Well yeah, but it's not like you were malicious in your intentions. She could never have known this though. Again, the no-male rule is probably something a lot of them would want to do away with if they thought they could afford to. Maybe just don't try to meet anybody from there if you're gonna post.

Well I never lied directly, I was just present on a website for women. But I do understand that I was dishonest.

But, that is besides the point. I understand this is my fault, I am upset but, I'm not upset at her. I'm upset at the situation and I'm upset at myself.

Agreed. You didn't mean anything wrong but you were just in a place you weren't supposed to be. And she really shouldn't have gotten mad at you for being a guy. So I guess nobody is really in the wrong here. Just try again somewhere else.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 11.32.51 PM.png (436x398, 250K)

>And she really shouldn't have gotten mad at you for being a guy.
Yeah, it might just be a "her" thing but also partially because I'm sure the board has to safeguard itself against raids. Really a mystery why they'd bother going through all the trouble to protect the integrity of a dead version of r/TwoXChromosomes but whatever floats their boat.

She dropped you because she was also a he looking for women to talk to.

>I'm upset at the situation
What's the situation, how would you describe it?

Attached: 1533986982050.jpg (300x400, 28K)

girls on they board want to be away from you/men. I think it's pretty understandable why she's pissed

Yeah, I did enjoy the smaller community compared to Jow Forums. Know of any other small image boards like which that aren't gender segregated?

Lol, yeah I guess that is a possibility. If that was the case I'd have been happy to chat with him.

I was dishonest and she got angry at me and dropped me. Is there much else to say?

Yeah I know, I've already said I understand why she reacted that way. I am just upset, with myself more than anything. Its also been a bad day for at least two or three other reasons too.

don't worry, it's just OP who wants to post in that dump

How's it like shilling this site again? It's shit, and dead. Get the fuck out.

>Know of any other small image boards like which that aren't gender segregated?
not any that aren't dead, but maybe sushichan? there's a lot of them.

I mean don't get me wrong. There are definitely certain sections of the website that are awful. But, there were other sections I enjoyed.

But girls from that board come here so that can't be true, women aren't hypocrites

>Honestly, I did go on that site to talk with girls but, I really did just enjoy talking with her and just wanted to be friends.

no one believes this for a moment lmao

r9k isn't supposed to be a male-only board.

Yeah it's not terrible, it's just dead and full of little girls who hate themselves, so it was funny to me that someone would think anyone but robots would be interested in going there for more than a day trip.

If she lived in my city yeah I'd have romantic interest in her but she lived on the other side of the world. I'm pathetic but, I'm not unrealistic.

Sadly, no i don't. But I'm a femanon and i'm willing to have a conversation if it makes you feel any better.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.29.18 PM.png (368x382, 233K)

Its supposed to be a sad people board, that's not women. Women can only be unsatisfied.

Um, thanks, yeah. Anything you want to talk about?

Insecurities and stuff? like you wanted to? Whatever you want really.

Discord: Hash#3701

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 6.47.17 AM.png (956x718, 1.02M)

Are you sure that discord is correct? It didn't work for me.

Attached: 222.png (721x183, 11K)

Ouch. try again. my bad.

Hey, I just wanted to say I was feeling pretty down but this thread did make me feel better, thanks, everyone.

>it shouldn't matter where you meet or what your gender is after you've established a friendship

lying matters

Context matters too

if you are still around OP im willing to add you on discord too

can a femanon type to me please, I am like OP except at least he had the guts to post there even if it was foolish.

Yeah, I'm still here, whats your discord?

OP is a normal person who did nothing wrong, cc censors men because they are too dumb to tard wrangle them properly

>I-I just want to be friends
>that's why I went to a woman-centric forum
>j-just to be friends

You disingenuous faggot.

Perhaps I did nothing wrong but, I am most certainly NOT a normal person.

id rather not post my discord in public, i dont want random adds. whats yours?

Tbh, Id rather not either. This is an empty server I made, join it and ill add you there and delete the server

g6SBHp

>I am most certainly NOT a normal person.
More normal than most people here from what little I've seen thus far.

Why hate yourself? What did you think was going to happen?
Doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

Crystal cafe is explicitly female only, you shouldn't expect to go into a space like that and pick up a woman dumbass. It'd be like a femthot whining about not being able to find a boyfriend on wizardchan.

I know I was in the wrong, I've said so many times. I was upset with myself and the situation, though I am feeling better now.

And I wasn't trying to pick up girls, I was trying to chat with girls. I may be a loser but I understand trying to have a relationship with someone thousands of miles away is an awful idea.

Seriously it's not a reason to hate yourself, at all. It's funny, they don't get fucked with enough. It's a shame you lost out on something that could have been real but that was her choice to make.

>Seriously it's not a reason to hate yourself

Yeah I know, there are a lot of other reasons I hate myself. But I was really feeling bad when I made this thread and it wasn't just because of the thing on CC. There were a few other things going on and that just kind of threw me over the edge. But, I'm feeling better now.

>If she lived in my city yeah I'd have romantic interest

At least keep your excuses straight, m8. You were there to pick up girls, you just didnt find one close enough to you.

I didn't go there planning on finding someone from my city, its not exactly the biggest or most common city in the world.

I also enjoy some of their convos.
It's nice to see we have some things in common.

I never post or contact anyone but I would like a way to as some seem nice.
They say some rude shit about us though.

Um. actually this is my discord if you still want to talk, but I gotta go to bed soon.

2Elite#5920

dubs of truth so based OP wasnt even able to reply

>They say some rude shit about us though.
None of it is warranted, I promise, robots are always in the right my fellow dude.

Attached: 1541999384512.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Here is your (you). I doubt you are around but we can chat if you are up for it.

I am still here. Here is my discord if you would like to type with me. Thank you very much.

Nicol Amalfi#1398

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

There are certainly rude dudes here as well.

>an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
I used to say shit like that too

okay.... so you don't anymore?
Why not?

>From my contact she learns I'm a guy and gets angry at me and doesn't want to talk any more
the site literally has a "no men" rule, what were you expecting ?
although i ktf. need a fembot gf

I seriously hope you guys don't do this. Even the stupid gore spammers are better.

Attached: 1532499250688.jpg (1268x375, 101K)

Do you guys think a sort of project where both boards can interact and dialogue in a friendly manner would work?
Like making a space for both robots and miners to chill without all the toxicity
I think about this a lot but I feel like there's always one asshole who HAS to ruin the fun for everyone else

Attached: yogurt idiot.jpg (540x540, 59K)

>Do you guys think a sort of project where both boards can interact and dialogue

Isnt that what Jow Forums and Jow Forums are in a way? Everyone is free to say what they want but there are more negative people than anything

This is correct. This board is as good as it gets. No moderation, full blown retardation, cows and r9stacies can retreat and regroup back in their tunnels while fire burns on the surface.

that's why I said without all the toxicity, Jow Forums is literally 99% that
you can't say you're a girl without someone saying tits or gtfo or other really annoying stuff

It's a pointless platitude and entirely dependent on whether or not your opposition is willing to listen to reason.

I dont think so, there are too many bad eggs either side that will sabotage.

Best bet is to hope they take a look on /soc/ and add you..../soc/ has enough to drive them away though.

Nobody ever tells those guys to fuck off, because their reddit board got shut down. If rageposters and bangposters weren't tolerated that would solve most of what you seem to be willing to point out is an issue.

or if you would prefer e-mail or something like this, that is also fine

>/soc/
Lord help this man

Attached: 1543874776090.jpg (5000x5000, 1.52M)

To be fair its inherently not 4chans fault people are negative, nothing is stopping people from being civil except themselves. To have a place with none of that would require strict moderation

Can't be bothered to read any of the replies itt, but she sounded like a bitch imo, even if she didn't seem like it at first. If she's refusing to be friends with you just because you're a guy, she's a borderline new wave feminist.

sure, drop that email if you have it

There will always be people that want to watch the world burn, you don't have to help them.

In most of my personal(IRL & online) situations, as long as someone stops trying to on-up the other it ends and life goes on.

Yeah it's fucking cancer, but that's 99% of this website.

>Thank you very much.
lmao, cringe shit

I fucking tremble when i talk to girls.
Talking to some online helps ease the anxiety, retard.

you people really are pathetic losers. Grow up.

News flash, newfags.
Crystal.cafe is full of trannies and AGP fags.
It's even become a meme amongst women in female imageboards.