I fucked myself over

if your eyes turn yellow from being an alcoholic, can they ever go back to being all white? Ive been drinking alcohol like a fucking beast this past year and recently i drank about half a handle in 3 hours.

Im scared for my body and im an idiot. Please give me some company while i contemplate my suicide.

Attached: alch.jpg (732x549, 66K)

I was off antabuse for 5 days (still had half a dose in my system, really slow half-life) and drank a lot of vodka. Worst time of my life. Was puking every other swig. Heart rate was through the roof, face was turning purple.

Have to move out of my sister's now. Don't even have a job, had a job, so I've got 19k to my name but fucking ambulance bills and moving is gonna drain me a bunch.

I've never had yellow eyes. Super bloodshot maybe. I should see a doctor to do a liver check up though, fuck me.

Gave my wallet to my dad, I gotta get straight.

It's called jaundice user, and you can have acute jaundice. Just lay off the sauce and let your liver filter. Call a doctor if it lasts more than a few days.

go to the doctor, it's your liver.

Can take up to two weeks. If it lasts longer than that, you have a bigger issues than just jaundice. Like hepatitis

i know that feel, i'm not jaundiced yet but i'm still totally fucked by alcohol use. my esophagus and stomach are covered in ulcers, i have heartburn every day, diarrhea every day, kidneys and liver hurt everyday. 23 years old atm and i'm pretty sure i'll be dead around 25-26. can't really imagine myself not drinking.

you're just really drunk and probably dehydrated

get some rest, dickfag

ive only had two beers in two days.

But ultimately jaundice CAN go away? Ive been drinking since 2013 and im 28 now, but this past year ive been drinking extremely heavily, going on huge binges every time.

Ive been off hard liqour for only 4 days and im really concerned for my health. but like said, I cant imagine myself not drinking especially for how long i have been.

>severe alcoholic support thread

yea it's your liver.

Fun fact the reason that you're eyes turn yellow is because of the fact that your liver can't process dead red blood cells so their corpses float freely around your blood. It shows up in the eyes first because the blood vessels are tiny and numerous against the white background.

How much do you drink a day? Do you go thru w.ds? if you're at a handle a day for how long? hardcore alcoholism takes a while to kill you, but your liver often can't recover from the damange. I think the eyes can go back to white tho

ive had withdrawls. nothing major though. I dont know how much i drink. I know that in order for me to get a good drunk going in need at least 12 shots in an hour or so. Ive not been drinking a handle a day, but i can finish one in about 2 and a half to 3 days. But each binge doesnt last me a whole night or a whole day, its in a very short time period. 3-5 hours.

Im going to sleep to try to relax my mind. Thanks for posting user.

jaundice means that your liver is not functioning properly. your liver might heal if you stop drinking, but it also might be failing for good. you should probably go to a doctor, user

To all the alcoholics, try weed. Its less taxing on your system and you may find you enjoy the sensation similar to getting drunk. I drink while I'm high, but not nearly as much as I used to.

i smoke several grams of weed every day and i'm drinking myself to death at the same time. i can't just switch between one or the other, i love both.

With alcoohl, by the time you start having liver symptoms, it's too late. Unlike other drugs, the symptoms only appear once the damage is extensive

The worst thing about anons who see drug and alcohol use as degenerate is that they know nothing about drugs or alcohol. You sound like a child. And why do you care if you're gonna suicide?

its fat that your liver cant process and is surfacing in your eyeballs. I wouldnt be surprised if you are close to death.

Quit drinking you nigger.

t.

17 shots in 13 hours.

Attached: 1385194472638.png (1360x1520, 612K)

don't know about the health problems or nothing user. But I get your feel. Been drinkin heavy lately. 2018 worst year of my life. Hope you get better.

Whats the price for a handle of cheapest vodka ? Here in sweden 0,7 liter is like 28 dollars cheapest one. Handle is like 1.7 liters right?

Fifth = 750ml, handle = 1.75ml, shots are around 40ml

in Canada 750ml is usually like 22-24bucks +tax. A handle of it (1750mL) is about 60 bucks +tax.

you can get a handle of uv vodka here in the usa for 14 bucks

Just lay off the alcohol and drink only water for a few days, and get some rest. Schedule to see your Doctor anyways though.