>get lvl 120
>get forced into dumb ass world quest
>have no idea whats going on
>flies me into some arena with some jacked up impossible to kill boss
>just kills me in 2 hits
>no one around or nothing to do
>have no idea whats going on
>only option is to hearth out or die

I try so hard to like this game but they just dont know what the fuck they're doing. what the fuck is this shit? they make is casual mode but impossible to understand at the same time. shit game

wtf dude. you need to literally be like 3000 iq to figure this game out

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

You're wayyyy to late for wow dude

Even the death rattles

my guess it was a world boss and you didnt bother finding a group. go to dungeon finder and go to premades then quests. get world quest tracker if you cant bother to do that, it comes with a thing to auto group you. game is dieing rn anyway. the only appeal is finding a decent guild and raiding. can be really fun with people who bother to learn their class and are good. also if you cant figure out wow better off playing fucking neopets.

just wait for classic, it'll actually make sense to you

private server mah dood

What's the new MMO? There must be one.

people say ff but doesn't seem good to me

I want expansions to make the game last forever :(

you can always try private servers if you get bored of classic, burning crusade and wrath are both pretty popular on private servers
i've played every expansion and can tell you that of all of them, bfa is currently the worst. the problem with playing on a later expansion is very few people are doing old content and most content's pretty boring to do by yourself unless it was designed to be done solo.
the reason classic's a good fit for you is because the point isn't just to rush to endgame to get to the actual content, in classic the whole game is actual content and it's a gradual ramping up of complexity rather than bombarding you all at once
classic has a lot better pacing imo even for being an old game with what are some really strange design decisions by today's standards. at the very least maybe try it out on a private server so you can decide for yourself, there are a ton of vanilla private servers out there

>prefering the new lvling and talent system over the old
bro plz just go join a x1 tbc or wotlk server and find a new raiding guild or pvp guild, they honestly fucked it up beyond repair, either play older version or dont bother

Just play ff14 lol you can try it for free until you reach lvl 30

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-03-51-32.jpg (720x302, 47K)

WoW today is a very different game than it was before Cataclysm which was when they started trying to make the game "more accessible" by making it easy for casuals to experience more of the game. This was probably caused by a paradigm shift as Activision took over Blizzard after they merged. Over the years the original people who created WoW left and with them their principles. WoW has become another victim to putting investors and money over their playerbase and quality of gameplay. It's not just a completely different game, but a different company as well.

However the plus side is they're planning to release time locked classic servers come this summer so if you don't enjoy modern WoW at least give classic a shot when it comes out. They're drastically different games.

There's private servers too if you wanna get an idea of what the gameplay was like (lightshope I believe is still most popular), but ignore these retards who think that a private server is the same as a legit server from Blizzard because they're buggy reverse engineered trash often ran by people trying to make a quick buck. Can't trust anyone running these things and the community playing on them change servers like they change clothes, very volatile. Worth trying to see if you like cause the Blizzard one will be similar, just far better quality and working properly.

this game is garbage as fuck but private servers feel too official to me I want to know there's always going to be new shit coming out and constant updates and have an official character that will always be there on a server that will always be up

damn why cant they just make it the way it was? it'd take no work or thinking and it would make everyone happy

they are releasing classic in a couple of months

classic is limited content. I want the game to be constantly coming out with new shit. like when wotlk and tbc came out that was the SHIT now they doomed it. fuck me. im trying to make the best out of retail im exploring the end game shit now

they are doing a progressive release of content for classic
if it's popular enough they may change their mind about ONLY doing classic

NETHERBULLS WWU

Attached: Wow_LdbfNlMnuB.png (792x170, 22K)

>like when wotlk and tbc came out that was the SHIT now they doomed it.
You do know what comes after Classic right? TBC and Wrath are basically confirmed to be happening if classic does well enough. You will always have enough content unless you totally no-life it and end up raid logging.

Hey old man, we're into fortnite and PUBG now. Get with the program

is there private servers that are authentic feeling? is there a private server that offers both wotlk and tbc on the same account? is there a private server that offers cash shop shit in game without paying for it and you earn it or are the private servers cash grabs too?

i think i heard of one of them allowing you to transfer from vanilla to bc, idr which

I'm 30 I've been playing only single player games my whole life and I wanna play some MMO for the first time. Is picking up WoW now a good idea? I've been also considering The Secret World or Elder Scrolls

did it occur to you at some point to maybe find a group? if only there were a tool for such a thing. a tool to let you find groups and have it be categorized by what you're looking for. a kind of tool for Premade Groups that could be formed in preparation for things unable to be soloed.

Not saying that BFA isn't complete dogshit but you must be a retard to lack such critical thinking skills.

Attached: 1501875161891s (1).jpg (125x125, 2K)

its alright. its not total shit but its not unbelievably good. it'll be good if you're killing time but not really good if you live a busy hectic life

try it. if you have a discord ill add you and play with you

I looked in the premade groups and I didn't find one for the quests I want. they're world bosses or some shit I think its the blue ! mark on the map

what do I do about those?

wow is currently in its second worst expansion in terms of content, its not worth doing unless you're like me and you're a huge autist for collectibles. I can honestly recommend elder scrolls online, the combat leaves a bit to be desired but otherwise its about as good as you'd expect an elder scrolls MMO to be. Great graphics, the dungeons are satisfying, and it provides a solid questing experience, especially since they're all voice acted.

Depending on which ones you're looking for, elite world quests will be listed under Questing. World bosses are typically listed under Raids - Battle for Azeroth. There's also an addon you can use for it. I haven't used it since Legion, but I assume it's updated and working. World Quest Tracker gives you a button to automatically attempt to put you in groups with people looking for the same world quest.