How's your night robots?

How's your night robots?
Mines been pretty good. I went to the laundromat to wash my sheets. They have an old stand up Ms. Pac-Man arcade cabinet there. So I played that while waiting for my stuff. Then I got some Taco Bell. Now I'm sitting here with the window open listening to the rain. Its been a nice and comfy night so far. How's yours?

Attached: Rainy Night.png (847x521, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA
youtube.com/watch?v=CGvIzFRcRMA
youtube.com/watch?v=KqJJ-2cRR0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds good, user!
I haven't done anything today.

Attached: 1547262076684.gif (1000x512, 1.84M)

I spent the whole day and night laying in bed tired. But I went out to eat at a restaurant for my cousins bday I was invited to. He has a gf and everyone was talking but I didn't much but I don't really care much anymore. I got to have my first kiss at 23 the other day and wasn't very into it like I thought I'd be. So I keep thinking about that. Aside from browsing here I've just been watching adventure time.

Adventure Time nice. Congrats on the first kiss user. I haven't gotten mine yet at 20. But honestly I'm not too worried about it.

Thanks. It wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be. Kinda awkward but I was also really nervous. And adventure time has been pretty comfy. Hadn't watched it much since 2012 or so.

pretty shit
wife got frustrated because her sowing machine wouldnt do what she wanted it to do and it was around dinner time so i asked her what she wanted to eat. she assumed i'd make dinner as usual. we didn't really have anything in the house except some steaks i'd defrosted and a few vegies. said she didn't want anything and would rather not eat. i started cooking dinner and made the steaks, some potatoes and a salad with lettuce, tomato, cheese and bacon. was nothing special but i made do with what we had. she ate dinner without saying anything and then at the end just mumbled a 'thanks for dinner' and then proceeded to get pissed at me for some other dumb shit. i hate being married and wish i'd never done it. i can't even try tell my wife that what she's doing is wrong because women are so fucking retarded and she'd never be able to accept responsibility for it.

I never finished the series, maybe I'll start it over and actually finish it this time. Super comfy show you're right. Regular show is pretty nice too.

Find out my ex is with an old friend of mine. Feeling awful. Being betrayed by one bitch sucks, but being betrayed by both makes me sick.

Father in heaven, give us all what we deserve in the end.

What did you get at Taco Bell, OP? They've got some pretty good stuff on the dollar menu. I usually get a couple of Frito burritos and chips with queso. Only 3 bucks total.

Sorry to hear about that friend. It sucks that your friend did that to you. I hope things get better for you man.

I got the $5 dollar chalupa box with a Baja Blast. Pretty good deal IMO

get out before you have kids with her

TacoBell is the only fast food place I ever eat at and the $5 boxes are all I ever get. Miss the nacho fry boxes.

I agree. It's messy enough without having kids involved. If you've already got some. I don't think you should stay with her just because of that either.

My parents got me a gift card there for Christmas, so I've been there quite a bit lately.

My nightly ritual involves fapping, but tonight, I am too sad to even do that.

Attached: 1547070040109.jpg (540x443, 203K)

Taco bell is the most overrated fast food place, they have one good item, the fiery dorito taco. To be fair though, you get the quality that you pay for.

All fast food is shit. You get way more for your money compared to anywhere else.

True, but I feel Taco Bell is one of the worst. People give it way too much praise for a fast food place.

Thanks user. Thanks for responding, means a lot more than you know. It hurts but I'll perservere

What's wrong user, what's going on?

Today i learned the girl ive been talking to for a while lost interest in me. Well you live you learn i guess

So far I'm doing ok. A friend of mine came over to do laundry because the machine at his place is broken. We chilled and watched the end of agdq.

He bailed as soon as his laundry was done because he's kind of a shitty friend, and I ate some pepperoni and bacon pizza bites with gourmet ranch that I had and it was so fucking good. Now I'm chilling in bed listening to music and smoking weed.

Happy to hear that. One day at a time man.

That's rough, do you have any idea why she did?

i dont know. thank you

Sounds like a nice night over all. What are you listening to?

i took a night walk in the snow. Very comfy

Attached: GondolaSnow.gif (600x608, 937K)

Sure thing bro. I hope you find some one else soon.

I'm listening to all kinds of stonery shit but right now this. youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA

That sounds awesome, if it were snowing near me I'd do this too. I went for a night walk through the woods with a friend of mine a couple nights ago and it was nice. It was trippy because at first we couldn't really see the path even though we were on it but as we walked and got used to the dark we could see fine.

That sounds great right now. It hasnt snowed here yet. It's been awhile since I've had a good nighttime snow walk.

I wish we'd get some snow. Not gonna happen this year, just a ton of rain and wind.

Pretty insane how
>tfwnogf
can actually ruin everything at all times

Yeah same here. I love the rain but, some snow would be nice too.

Just woke up. I had a nice dream. In it, I met a girl in a city far from home and we became sort of a couple. Among her friends they had a game in which the person to drown a bottle of hard liquor faster won. Doesn't matter if it was straight from the bottle, in a glass with ice, mixed with something, etc as long as it was drank whole. So, this gf of mine was the reigning queen of the game and it wasnt even close, but that's where I jumped in. I dont even feel the taste of alcohol. She was winning at first but I ended up beating her. Then I woke up.

I'm a rehabilitated alcoholic 9 months sober. It was a pretty sweet dream.

I dig that song user. I'm gonna add that to my regular listening now.

Still about 5PM here.
Another night of no lady friend to talk to.

PC isn't set up so I'll probably sit on Jow Forums and discord.

Interesting dream. Congrats on the sobriety too.

That's funny. I don't even need to click the link. I recognize it just from the thumbnail.

I went and saw Escape Room, and it's pretty fucking underwhelming.

Bummer you wasted money on that. You go with anyone or was it a solo adventure?

Glad you guys dig/know it. Here's what I'm listening to now. youtube.com/watch?v=CGvIzFRcRMA

We should share late night musics

Thanks, although I'm thinking of quitting sobriety. I had reasons not to drink and they all went to shit. And since I'm sober my creativity plummeted. I'd like to drink once a month or something. I'd like to try that but I'm almost certain if I do I'll just end up drinking every day like before in no time. Whatever, sobriety sucks.

>my creativity plummeted
Why is this necessary? Start consuming art and reading if you want to be inspired.

Yeah, I don't think you should throw away all that time so easily you know. What are you trying to make/do?

been revising until 7am, going to bed soon. Exam time is hard, but it's harder when you have nothing to look forward too when it's over.

Attached: smok.jpg (632x852, 45K)

I like that too. You got some good taste user. Here's what I've been listening to on repeat tonight. It pares really nice with the rain and something warm to drink. youtube.com/watch?v=KqJJ-2cRR0M

At least you're in school user. I'm a dropout and I regret it. I just couldn't make myself focus on it.

I love clair de lune. that version was alright. Glad you're having a comfy night too user. I'm gonna make some more pizza bites

and just because you said that I'm going to go get some cold pizza out of the fridge.

Post comfy images that relate to how you feel right now.

Post now images comfy that feel to how you relate right

Attached: 20130228_213940.jpg (2004x2688, 1.68M)

This is how you feel? nO>????>

Attached: 008FlyFishing_hvu.jpg (2820x2018, 457K)

>Computer broke
>Slept all day
>Wake up at 9
>30 minutes of cardio
>Shower
>Back to bed I go

Attached: 1513640344759.png (509x619, 8K)

>30 minutes of cardio
do you have some sort of muscle problem?

i had to work and miss my friends bday but thats okay cause her party was at this girls apartment that i hooked up with 2 years ago and it was awful and she hates me and oh my go dshe was the only girl tht ever really liked me and i ruined things why am i such poison

Pretty good. Watched birdbox with my roommates and some roasties one of them brought over. Everyone went to bed but one of them is drunk and playing wii by himself and blasting rap music, which is pretty annoying. Other than that, good.

No? I got plenty of muscle. Just trying to get the last bit of my winter weight off.

get more devices.
Switch is nice and portable

The problem is with my audio. My computer still works, but because of a big static shock my audio ports got fucked, and I can't use my headphones anymore without getting earraped by white noise.

it was good,, i played some video games and went to the mall and gym and hungout with a couple of friends:) i hope everyone had a good night !!!

buy some shitty usb audio card. cost a couple bucks. I did that when my MB audio went to shit.
works OK

I'm pretty sure I already have a sound card. I remember putting it in when I built it. I've tried plugging my headset into the back of my tower, but no audio comes out. I'm probably gonna fuck with it tomorrow, and if I can't get any results just take it to a shop Monday, and see what they can do.