Gotta get a job after 3 years of being a NEET

>Gotta get a job after 3 years of being a NEET

Attached: neet2.png (410x409, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqiQgtNm70k&t=604s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MODS !!!!!!!!!
orgingal

Retarded motherfucker... That's the second person I've seen today to literally TELL US they're underaged!

You now have parental permission to rape someone.
Does that mean you should do it? No.

rape=troll

ahh yes i see your logic old tard one.

its called an example, retard

>no more nightwalks
>no more waking up at 5 p.m
>no more shitposting at 4.am
>no more movie/vidya nights

Attached: 555.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Enjoy your ban bitch

Jesus they did the same thing to me. Start in a call centre next week and I have to last at least 6 months.

>nightwalks

I dont even live in niggerville and I dont go out at night. Where would I go? The nearest place is a mile and a half away. What would I do? Skulk around the neighborhood like a weirdo?

OP had his soft spots pushed in.
im 19 faggot r u happy? Over reacting because i destroy last trinket of your confidence? boo hoo, want a band-aid?

nothing more comfy than walking through the streets at 3am when it feels dead and noone is there to bother you. everything you listed makes me nostalgic and happy user. thankyou for the unintentional feels.

Attached: sato.png (1132x760, 991K)

man I know these feels

I didn't even realize what I had as a NEET. Especially the Wednesday 2:00AM nightwalks

>the job network actually found me a job
>improving my social skills, strength and endurance all at the same time
>making way more money than I did on the dole
>I actually enjoy the job
>feel LESS depressed and anxious

wtf guys

There is a lot of forest where I live. Nothing beats a nightwalk through the forest with comfy dungeon synth music. I will miss that the most.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqiQgtNm70k&t=604s

Attached: IMG_20180204_174542-min.jpg (4160x2336, 920K)

Wtf I accidentally forgot to say I was 18 once when I green texted something that happened when I was 16 and I got banned for 30 days and here you are.

You probably shouldent cosplay on a board as a 16 year old if the board has a rule that being underaged on it and openly stating so is a bannable offence. At least format is as "when I was 16 I had a job" or "3 years ago when I was 16 I had a job."
Youre retarded and deserve whatever the mods do to you at this point.

30 days off of here is not that big of a deal.

Where do you work Tescos.

I refuse to believe you are this autistic.

speak for yourself.

I've had a few jobs, all of labour, and I fucking HATE THEM. With seething passion.

right now I'm at bar, zero hour contract, thinking the reduced hours might make it easier to deal with, but now I just hate the lack of money.

To each his own.

I want break into engineering, but my fucking god is it hard.

Nah I'm not in the UK I just work in a random warehouse

Takes the mods like 30 to an hour to respond to reports. Let him enjoy his last bit of freedom for the month.

whats autistic about that ? orginalo

Attached: apu math.jpg (741x568, 73K)

I got my first job at 16 after I dropped out of school. Loser I know.

But I'll let you know what it's like to go from being a near total social outcast at school to functioning in a working society.

>1. Utilize your strengths

The biggest thing that helped me is fitting into a particular social niche. When I got my first job I was pretty quiet but I was the "Weird Guy". I would crack an occasional off the cuff weird joke and it would catch people off guard. Eventually people started to talk to me and I gained an at work friends group. And I will let you know right now, they say that people who are naturally attractive tend to be liked more than those who are not. That does not apply to me. I am legitimately ugly, and I'm not one of those guys on /soc/ that claims to be ugly and actually posts a picture of a super model, I am legitimately 100% ugly. Not hideous but definitely not on any girls wishlists.

Also, since you're a disgusting NEET I need to tell you this, shower everyday. Every. Single. Day.

>2. Do your fucking job

If you have managed to gain friends at work then you need to double down on your position by doing your job, be reliable and actually learn the tasks of your job and do it proficiently. If you do this then people will associate with you because they know that you know your stuff and that they can rely on you. This will eventually evolve into you being able to get what you want from other people which is extremely useful, obviously.

>3. Be polite and respectful

Workplace drama is a real thing. But you don't need to be a chad to stay out of trouble. Be respectful to everyone even if they are being a dick to you. Don't go too far though. This is where you are going to have to grow some balls and take off the autism goggles. If you realize that you are being taken advantage of then you need to respectfully tell them to fuck off. If you are in a clique and are the respectful and reliable guy, you wont take flak.

Attached: 1493833309926.jpg (475x475, 71K)

>be you
>get banned for being underage

Attached: ffcom.jpg (185x200, 6K)

Love to visit the black lodge myself sometimes.

Attached: firewalkwithme20.jpg (785x432, 27K)

These work cliques are real. I was despised by a lot of workers at my job, but then after a small group of them left, I instantly became loved by anyone who joined afterwards, which makes me think someone important didn't like me. I've actually seen people bullied out of a job over pissing off the wrong person.

Yeah, they're definitely real. I'm a loner but even I am in a clique in work just to save my ass. I was recently wrongly accused of sexual harassment from some random chick from another department and my clique basically saved my ass.

That same shit happened to me! A former coworker tried to say that I tried to rape her (we worked together a lot, but I avoided her as much as possible because she was a creepy, stoner girl), and my clique called her out on the lie before it ever even became big.