You're sitting at your computer on a saturday night alone

>you're sitting at your computer on a saturday night alone
>im sitting here alon edrinking as my buddies aboujt to fuck his girl
literally what is your excuse? how are you so fucking pathetic r9k? what fuck ups in your life could have possibly caused your current situation and wjyy have you not killed yourself out of shame yet?

no hate just real talk here, yall are embarrassing

Attached: 1477098791284.jpg (251x242, 26K)

>>im sitting here alon edrinking as my buddies aboujt to fuck his girl

sounds fun cuck lmao

m8 you're literally worthless. your life means fucking nothing to anybody at alll. why dont you ujust kill yourself literally no one will miss you when you're gone. pathetic little fucking ant dont ever post in my thread again you worthless fuck

imagine actually being such a fucking loser ou post in my thread with this retarded shit LOL get real buddy and fucking end your iserable life

hahaha the self hate is fucking real in this thread boys all you smelly virgin kids want to talk shit you will lierally never get laid or accomplihs anything in your menaingless lives stop passing the blame off onto others and own up to your own fucking problems for once in your fucking lives you worthless fucks. honestly makes me awant to fucking puke wvery second i spend on this board with how obvliously autistic all of you are. disgusting fucking shit

hahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahahahhaahhah

stay scared you r9k loser fucks i wil lstomp you into dust

Tazmir?

Im sorry no one likes this terrible thread frienderoo. :(

i will strangle the life out of all of you lifeless fucks

>thinking your opinion matters anything to anyone here and you insulting them would actually make anyone sad

Attached: 1547212118527.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

you are insecure i can read it from your post
the very fact you insinuated that mean you are in fact offended. my words have hurt you and cut you deep, and this is a very fucking sad state of affairs. that an random user could have this much power over you as to completely destroy the meager self confidence you have built for yourself over the years. i see right through you. you're a loser fuck and probably held back tears as you types this post, of all the Jow Forums kids who have viewed this thread i have hurt you the most. and your post perfecrtly illustrates this. i dont even need to insult you any further in this post, you know exactly what a failure you are in life. and are trying desperately right now to pretend that isnt the case. well i'll tell you what, if you're posting here youj're probably fucked beyond believe. there is no hope left for you in this world. just fucking kys already so you can save yourself anymore suffering, honestly, you are truly a sad and pathetic human being and i genuinely pity your existenece and hope for your sake you choose not to ocninute living.

man you really must be new. no, nobody cares. we post in your shit thread cause its fun to listen to you roleplay. even if you are telling the truth, it just makes it that much more pathetic and all the more enjoyable.

nobody is roleplaying here buddy, this thread is real talk. you are all pathetic human beings myself included but at least i am self aware to know my place and not decieve myself into thinking i edeserve anything more than the live i currently live. honestly you people fucking disgust me with your greed. nothing in this life is free you arrggant igger, if you cant handle this reality then just kys

OP is mad because he has a small dick. He cant prove me wrong

How bout u go an fuck off my board then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about being pathetic who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

>what fuck ups in your life could have possibly caused your current situation
way too many to recount here and now
>wjyy have you not killed yourself out of shame yet?
because i'll die from alcohol/drug related illness pretty soon and i love getting fucked up every day, its the only joy i have left in this world.

Attached: 1525380636554.jpg (711x711, 135K)

>because i'll die from alcohol/drug related illness pretty soon
What did you do? what are you doing?

This whole thread sounds like you're trying to convince yourself, not anons. Insulting and belittling others doesn't usually bring them around to your side of viewing things.

what am i doing? i'm drinking a ton of beer, smoking weed, popping whatever pills i can find until some day it kills me. what would you do if you had no friends, no family, no gf, total virgin who has no meaningful connections with any other humans, your only interaction comes from imageboards. is that a life worth living until you're old and decrepit? nah, if i'm gonna live in misery my whole life i might as well get drunk and high in the meantime.

Attached: 1525631049671.jpg (314x321, 32K)

>what fuck ups in your life could have possibly caused your current situation and wjyy have you not killed yourself out of shame yet?
i'm ugly as fuck thats why im fucked up
also havent an heroed yet because of my parents and doggo

Attached: 1543969708985.gif (305x320, 36K)

I'm here voluntarily man. Couple of weeks ago I had friends and ideas of plans for this month. I was full of activities too. But I stopped picking up the phone and answering texts. Shut myself in. I prefer to live this way. Fuck normalfags, why did I even burden myself with them for so long.