Please help

I am an idiot and know nothing of this sort of stuff. If I drink everything in pic related could I successfully die? The Windex has no ammonia in it so does that make it kinda worthless now. Will any of these be remotely effective or is the death by bleach just a meme?

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-121401_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJQ-HECGZt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sumb3GYuAT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im not sure but i'm pretty sure bleach can kill you and if it doesn't then just go with the classic slit your wrist or hang yourself

I am kinda too cowardly for those methods. I have tried slitting my wrists and I never get it feel enough because I don't tolerate that kind of pain well

Please do not kill yourself, Australian user.
There are already too few robots here,

death by bleach is one of the worst ways to die user
I highly suggest you don't do that and look into acquiring an exit bag
Bleach literally melts your insides and you writhe in agony in a hospital bed for a few hours before your heart stops

Ouch. So will suffocating myself with a plastic bag be better?

Have you considered not killing yourself

no that's not really very pleasant either, you want a bag that you can secure around your neck and fill with helium
the helium knocks you out and then you die while you're unconscious
if you google "exit bag" you can find out more

Don't kill yourself. If you have to kill yourself then shotgun to the head.

Why not go commit some epic hiest or robbery or something instead
> Small chance you might get away with and now you have money so you wont be suicidal anymore
> It could go wrong and you get shot
> You could end up in prison for a while and end up joining a Nazi gang and turning your life around

All better choices then anhero like a sad beta

don't drink bleach you retard

I live in Australia so guns are hard to come by. My grandfather owns one for farming but he lives hours away and we rarely get to visit

>bleach
if you want to feel your entire insides melting away then do it, im guessing you dont want to do that though.

Thankyou.

I am not sure how I will have access to helium. I have no income you see. But I will look into exit bags

Ok gotta say this because it's suggested in every thread
Electrocution is one of the most painful drawnout ways to suicide along with burning
Look at the wikipedia page for suicide methods for more details

I never wanted to hurt anyone or commit any crimes. I only want to be free

>I live in Australia
I FIGURED THIS OUT BY LOOKING AT THE LABELS ON THOSE CLAENING PRODUCTS

I'm very clever

>I only want to be free

From what?

This attention whoring has to end. I used to like you, but over the last days you've reached a level of shamelessness and obnoxiousness that I didn't think you were capable of.
You could lie down on train tracks, it's painless and will kill you. Of course you'll never do that though, you don't want to die, you want to wallow in suicidal ideation and draw attention to yourself.

Take what little dignity you have left and go to a doctor. It will be hard enough to forgive yourself for the same you brought on yourself and your family up to now. Stop adding to it. If you couldn't kill yourself when this was fresh, you won't kill yourself over this at all.

Don't kill yourself you wanker.

>the same
the shame*

Well recently my family got doxxed on here for starters.

In real life I have been called ugly lots, online I get called a whore lots.

I hate how I look, I hate my personality, I am garbage and I get treated like such.

So I guess free from who I am and how others treat me

>my family got doxxed
Oh the horror, to get two shitty messages by neckbeards and a phonecall, I'm surprised your parents haven't killed themselves yet. You have such a terrible life.

Okay. I wanted to wait and plan it more, find something painless but you are right. I need to get it over with or I will never do it right and I will just keep wallowing. No matter how it ends up feeling I will down the entire bottle of bleach now.

Damn user, looks like this is on your hands now

Attached: 5FD3E427-2025-4450-82E1-26AA618360CE.gif (315x176, 414K)

Most people are shitty.
Please don't make the world worse by removing one of the decent people from it.

Don't be silly, she'll be back soon.

Just find a tall building an jump off thats your best bet as soon as you hit the ground your gone but just make sure its a tall building don't go jumping off a three story building and you can drink that before so on the off chance you survive those will kill you

>hasnt posted since
Yikes

If she posted so soon, she would be flamed to hell.

She didn't even choose the tracks, so she's going to drink some window cleaner and throw up and come back and say it didn't work or some shit.

She said she is drinking the bleach user, and that def does some damage
although those digits did some damage too got damn

Do you know OP? I do. They're not going to die.

This shit makes me miserable.
The world shouldn't be like this.

is this the girl that was having all the youtube drama recently? australian girl or some shit. Man if so I knew she'd be back here. silly girl leave and stop coming here

Do you know OP? She seemed pretty adamant with her approach

>Do you know OP?
I just said I did.

>She seemed pretty adamant with her approach
She's been saying this for years, and her latest outburst started almost a week ago. She's been posting about killing herself every day. She suicide baited several times in the last months alone. "I'm killing myself, farewell" and the next morning she came back and was all smiles because one of her friends said something nice to her or her mom bought her ice cream or shit like that.

You idiot tahlia. Haven't you seen this pic? You will most likely survive your suicide attempt and you won't just be put in a ward like last time. I bet if you used your grandpa's gun, you would just blow your face or jaw off and still live. You are a genuinely bad person who takes everyone in your life, your family, friends, and orbiters, for granted. You're spoilt, ignorant, and narcissistic.

Attached: 12321.png (589x869, 554K)

the max IQ way to die is to use a shutgun and blow your head off while at the edge of a tall building
if the gun doesn't kill you the fall will

OP are you fucking retarded? do you know how painful itll be dying drinking all of that? I've OD'd on heroin, and its literally painless and you feel blissful the entire time. When i got resurrected I literally felt like i took a deep sleep, and only a major headache afterwards.

Attached: 1546848041945.jpg (720x720, 90K)

You sound pretty sure about yourself but I would hate to be wrong

Probably not though it would be extremely painful. If you want to die try this cocktail
>1/2 glass of bleach
>1/2 glass of vodka

If it doesn't work, and you are still coherent and able enough to make another, then make another. They'll kill you eventually.
A glass like this will do.

Attached: likethis.jpg (1420x946, 45K)

I told her to see a doctor and her response was "Okay, I'm drinking bleach". She didn't want to deal with reality, so she suicide baited and fucked off.
It's not that complicated.

I thought that was a meme, but it's real. Imagine being so evil that you force your own son to stay alive like that. Imagine how he must suffer. And she smiles at the camera. Unbelievable. This is sickening.
metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums-heartbreaking-photos-of-son-starved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

Holy fucking shit make up your mind and just kill yourself already you attention whoring femnigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJQ-HECGZt4

Attached: 1546824325327.jpg (750x896, 405K)

Or she killed her self because you were mean

I know her too well to believe that.

Please dont theres so much out there

Maybe this was the last straw???

If the comments from other anons (about her pulling this suicide shit regularly) are true, it's not likely. Also don't forget to sage.

Attached: GoldolasEpiphany.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

>about her pulling this suicide shit regularly
Lots of people do that. And then someone says something extremely hurtful, and they actually go through with it

Yeah some people just straight up do it out of the blue but lots of people show warning signs/cry for attention beforehand

>Please help

I can't do that if you're dead.

That will not kill you, it will fuck your insides pretty bad and you'll end up like that guy who completely destroyed his esophagus so he has to pull food down under his skin to shallow.

you absolute fucks you killed her she was the only decent female ever to come on here and you drove her to this

>I love my grandpa i dont hate him :((
>considers using your grandpas gun to kill your self and he will blame himself forever

youre just attention whoring anyway. we know you wont do it.

she kinda deserves it if she actually drank all that shit. Who the fuck is that stupid to actually wanna kill themselves with bleach.

why not just take drugs instead of killing yourself. If youre high you probably wont want to kill yourself.

>I will down the entire bottle of bleach now

Attached: When you tell someone to kill themself and they do.jpg (640x640, 47K)

stop cuck white knighting faggot she wont date you love you talk to you acknowledge you just cuz you virtual signal online you're the big bad hero she needs by yelling at us. pathetic ass eternal virgin

Dont. Think of your family. They love you and killing yourself would hurt them more then you would ever know. I still remember walking into the bathroom and seeing my dead brother who shot himself. I miss him so much. Please dont

Nah, im the one who spread that she doesnt love her grandpa and that shes a whore and she was fine

Sounds like you just admitted to a crime
Cuff him boys!

Anyone planning to kill himself at least should take out a right-wing politician like Trump in the process .

This is unironically mfw

Attached: Blank+_ad4f6977ce54dfb7527b161745fc5196.png (299x213, 29K)

mfw she just downed windex and not the disinfectant so she will just get her stomach pumped and be fine

Attached: 55034B4C-7759-4D39-B1B9-1927412531CB.jpg (640x772, 87K)

KILL TRUMP

ORANGE MAN BAD

Holy fuck. For the love of God don't threaten suicide.

See a psychologist. Talk to some of your close friends. (none of these niggas from online forums). Go for a walk to clear your head. See a fucking school counsellor as your probably still in school.

I have autism and BPD. Autism has the highest rate of suicidal thoughts of any mental disorder. BPD has the highest rate of suicide of any mental disorder. Combined I have a massive chance of eventually commiting seppuku. (not even factoring in anxiety and depression).

You know how I deal with the constant suicidal thoughts? I have to fight them every single day. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of yoga, one hour of walking, and another hour of tennis. And then I still contemplated riding my motorcycle into a wall

Chances are you probably have some emotional disorder. You aren't doing this because you want to die. And you're not doing this because you want attention. You literally are begging someone to help you and that's not going to work.

You need to make decisions that will save your own life. You need to see a therapist. And you need to do destress. And you need to learn to cope with the shitty emotions. It's hard and most days I don't want to do it. But I do it anyway, becuase otherwise I just suffer.

Please for the love of fuck. Don't expect Jow Forums to offer you the solution. You need professional intervention. And five years from now (if you survive), this shit will hardly matter to you anymore. YOU CAN BE HAPPY

Too late bro
She already got the attention she wanted and wont see your comment

Even if this is just a cry for attention, it makes me angry that our society is in such a state that a girl like her has to turn to threatening suicide to a board of social rejects just to get some sort of validation.

There is something deeply wrong with our society and the way it treats people.
I can't blame people for the damage it has done to them.

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

Lol she is just an abnoxious roastie. The world is a much darker place for robots. Roasties live life on easy mode

God damnnit. All tahlia has to do is exist and she gets all this attention, but all my threads barely get 3 posts. Fuck her. Why can't I be a girl.

idk who this thot is but she probably deserved it desu

Attached: 1493653041415.jpg (720x871, 93K)

God bless his kind soul.

Have a **wank** Tabitha

Post your elbow, you can get my attention NEETo

Oh boy, this is a fun one. Let's see how badly she hurts herself by drinking the bleach. I doubt it'll do that much damage since she'll likely just throw it up shortly after consumption, if she even did it that is, but there is the potential for her to ruin her mouth and throat quite badly. Teenagers sure are fucking dramatic and stupid

Yeah it will kill you if you don't vomit it back up instantly. You shouldn't hurt yourself OP but if your gonna do it choose a better method than literally melting your insides.

Just posting some information for you people
>Symptoms range from gagging, pain and irritation in the mouth and throat; pain and possible burns in the esophagus and stomach; vomiting; and shock can appear right away to within a few hours. If you don't treat the symptoms immediately, you can permanently damage your gastrointestinal tract and internal organs -- and, depending on how much you drink, you could die
>Long-term damage and fatalities are uncommon, but it's still important to act quickly. As long as you aren't throwing up or convulsing, drink 4 to 8 ounces (118 to 237 milliliters) of milk or water to dilute the bleach [source:ATSDR]. Unless Poison Control says otherwise, don't make yourself throw up. After the ambulance arrives and you reach the hospital, possible treatment measures could include an endoscopy or a gastric lavage, a procedure to suck the contents of your stomach out through a tube
Don't drink bleach kids

Soft cock.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sumb3GYuAT8

Now if you really wanna fuck yourselves or others up you gotta make yourselves or them ingest a sodium hydroxide solution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Is op domestos?

Hey, from one cumdumpster to another, let me just say that no matter if you go through with it or not, I'm glad you'll suffer. One path from corroded innards and the other from unbearable mediocrity for the rest of your pathetic existence.

Let NK ease your sorrows

This is one of the most horrible ways to go. You will be in horrible pain, and with the low success rate, you will likely survive and have to bear that pain for the rest of your life

Just post when is it okay to hit your daughter copy pasta that gives me over 300+ replies on Jow Forums

methelated spirits after paracetamol will do it easy

Brooke and her paypigs finally managed to kill her. Brooke legitimately deserves death.

>hey boys haha i hate women theyre so empty and vapid haha am i cool yet
Die roast. Youre just as attention-whoring as any other.

Some guy in her server asked her about the whole thing and this was her reply.Maybe she wasn't involved but what she said is still pretty fucked up.This place turned her psycho.

Attached: 13413562.jpg (532x112, 8K)

>roastie knows her place
>still be an edgy incel about it
There's no winning with you,is it?

>literally bullying a girl to death
Brooke is fucking disgusting,she's the one who should die,alongside with her whole family.Wish that kid from her school would still be around so he can give us her address.

Goes to show how fucking sociopathic that cunt really is.

She's been bullying and messing with tahlia for months, incessantly. It's all a big joke to her and her orbiters.

This fucking cunt is the worst thing to happen to this board in a long time. Unironically swindles money out of men, attention whores, promoted brigading and bullying against innocent people and drove a wholesome girl for did nothing wrong to suicide.

Some smart kid committed suicide in my school a few years ago, while he was jumping, he tried to grab something to stop the suicide, but broke his arm or something. But yeah, he still died, so it's a good way.

completely late to the thread, but OP is a retard if he thinks drinking anything in the pic won't be painful as shit.

>tfw brooke is probably sleeping after her paypigs pumped her accounts full of money while tahlia lies somewhere on a bathroom floor or an ER room
Daily reminder that it's all about the looks.

None of it will do anything
Just use a rope

I know your Australian mate, and guns might be out of the question, but drinking this shit won't kill you that quickly

Bleach is the worst way to go, it literally melts your esophagus, and you'll drown in your own melted flesh. The moment bleach meets your tongue, you'll wretch and want to puke it back up. And in hospital, the treatment is to reroute your fucked up esophagus around your ribcage, and over the top of your sternum (pic related) so you'll look even more disfigured

Best and most effective way is shotgun in the mouth, aimed 15 degrees at the brain stem. You're dead before you hit the ground

Attached: images (23).jpg (479x640, 20K)

>hating all women, and thus yourself, just because Jow Forums says so (groupthinking)
>subtly present yourself as a woman (attentionwhoring)
You condemn the roasties but make no attempt to stop roastie behaivor