Dating LOSERS confirmed emotionally damaged to women by clinical psychologists

So, femanons, are YOU dating a LOSER?
carleton.ca/womensstudies/activism/166-2/

Attached: Screenshot_20190113_015918.png (1554x1659, 252K)

Losers don't get dates and relationships in the first place.
This looks more like a nasty psyop to cause stress in relationships where there should be none.

Weird word they chose.
none of those characteristics are things people usually associate with losers. they just seem like normal emotional abuse / mental illness.

This doesn't mean "loser" in the way you think it does. It doesn't mean some weeb neet who goes on Jow Forums, it's talking about people who are incredibly controlling and abusive.

>women's studies majors profile people with BPD
>don't make the connection and just label them as 'losers'
this is what these idiots go into debt for

Words have meaning m8

moment of silence
"breathes in"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Attached: a real treat.jpg (320x199, 20K)

this is actually pretty good advice for males and females.

Not sure why they said "loser" when they could have just said abuser.

So this is what amerimutts are being scammed for at the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars per year?
kek
The ABSOLUTE state of burger education

Attached: 1545825726711.jpg (299x262, 22K)

Not really. It's a pretty solid checklist of abusive behaviors in a relationship. Do you think people want to be abused? No, they get deceived and manipulated into unhealthy or abusive relationships. I don't know why it's labeled as the "loser," though, as if it's something unique. It's a fairly standard set of criteria for abuse, albeit a quite detailed and in-depth one.

>9
Minus the threatening suicide and such, I'd be devastated if someone like that left me. Might end it without telling them. Is that too many red flags?

Words have multiple meanings, m8. In this article, they clearly define what is meant by "loser" by a specific pattern of abusive behavior. Incidentally, my ex girlfriend could be considered a loser by these standards in some regards.

>Rough Treatment "The Loser" will hurt you on purpose.
Now that makes me confused they want that in bed, don t they?
>No Outside Interests "The Loser" will encourage you to drop your hobbies, interests, and involvement with others.
Don t woman want us "men" to do that so we have more time together?
>Paranoid Control "The Loser" will check up on you and keep track of where you are and who you are with.
Um isn t this a bit ironic sweetie?
>Public Embarrassment In an effort to keep you under control while in public, "The Loser" will lash out at you, call you names, or say cruel or embarrassing things about you in private or in front of people.
I am pretty sure the boys don t do this but the women do.
> It's Never Enough "The Loser" convinces you that you are never quite good enough.
Lmao
>Entitlement "The Loser" has a tremendous sense of entitlement, the attitude that they have a perfectly logical right to do whatever they desire.
OMEGA LUL
I like how this Article was written by a "man", once again proving that women don t know what they want.

This is a great example of everything that's wrong with modern relationships. Truly despicable and lacking in virtue, or vicious

>Womyn's center
Stopped reading

>(((womensstudies)))
The most useless and stupid shit on the entire planet earth.

And yet it still posted an article with valueable information for men too

Not a word like "loser" that is so vague you can use it to mean basically anything negative

>Valuable information
Anything valuable is heavily outweighed by awful information

>it's let's change meaning of basic words episode

This whole article is just "don't date someone with BPD", but they don't actually name the disorder because it would then be deemed offensive.

The article seems to be directed at both genders. And honestly most of this fits women much more.

>In an effort to provide some warning about these very damaging individuals, this paper will outline a type of individual commonly found in the dating scene, a male or female labeled "The Loser".

>whole article about dating a "loser"
>no definition of "loser"
Top stuff, good to see that PhD in gender studies paying off.

Psychology is a pseudo-intellectual cancer.

just testing to make sure i can post

This.

The article is just purposely attacking outsiders and non- normies

The true losers are those people who are easily hurt by others.
Was this article written by a woman on her period? Seriously...

>"Canadian University"
>"Women's Studies"
kekalot

Attached: 1524319632973.jpg (631x631, 32K)

THAT PICTURE THO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

good shit

that's just how the jews roll, haven't you noticed by now goy??

>look at page's title
>Women's and Gender Studies, The Pauline (((Jewett))) Institute
lmao how has nobody noticed that? it's gotta be done on purpose innit?

>Victims of the loser
>The loser has learned traits from family/relatives
Doesn't that also make "the loser" a victim in a sense, of other losers?
Just ignore yourself

No one thinks of robots when they write articles... They're talking about Chad or Brad doing something they dislike

Literally all these things apply to "normal" women I've dated over the years.