Late 90s/early 2000s nostalgia

anyone else sometimes go through periods of being hugely nostalgic about this? britney spears, beanie babies, TRL, sum 41, emo mall shit. just thinking about this makes me feel all weird and sad inside

Attached: britney-one-more-time-650.jpg (650x430, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY
youtube.com/watch?v=OgqxFcVD89M
youtube.com/watch?v=_6XijLFAEGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just highlighted the worst of this decade in one post OP.

born 1989. I do miss the old days. kinda wish I had been born in the early 80s instead

Yeah, I used to ironically watch MTV back then.

>sum 41
>bad
I'd rather deal with 5 worthless fembot bait threads than this one terrible post.

born in 1981 and every day i wish we were back in that era

nobody cares what you like on the internet.

Yeah...Sometimes I go on nostalgia binges and listen to/ watch some of my favs from that era whenever I get drunk. Fuck...I miss my carefree childhood.

>britney spears, beanie babies, TRL, sum 41, emo mall shit.
Fuck all of that shit. I don't miss it at all.

Fuck the past watch future movies its the best

i miss the edge. Why do i love edgy shit so much?

Attached: Uchiha.Itachi.full.1628688.jpg (1024x1024, 571K)

Salute Your Shorts

fagget your just a
fagget

Attached: no.png (43x175, 21K)

It kind of blows my mind that if a game came out today, and went as far back as this game did, it would be set in 2003.

Attached: Vice-city-cover.jpg (256x325, 71K)

it sure would

I miss sum 41, emo mall shit, and 90s pop so much
youtube.com/watch?v=p47fEXGabaY

no that shit's gay. It would be interesting to have a car and drive around random cities at night though

post your beanie bros
>magic
>chinese dragon
>beak
>canyon
>kaleidoscope
>captain

heres the equivalent of a syringe of pure undiluted 90s straight into your aorta

youtube.com/watch?v=OgqxFcVD89M

fuck you, stupid shit it's no different today than it was in 2003 just different pop culture and smartphones we have the same infrastructure if you took a video in 2003 and compared it to today it would look the same fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Attached: salty.png (287x336, 11K)

I'm guessing OP was a kid back then to remember that stuff.

no you asshole.
Rock music (WHITE MALE music) still had a platform back then. Today it's exclusively nigger music with no instruments.

ahhhhhhhhhhh why did everything seem so different

to be fair it didn't need to die on the "grunge" hill

If you do the same with San Andreas, it would come out in 2007. Weirdly, I feel like a 2007 game would be more distinctive than 2003. 2007 was just a time with more distinctive trends. popular songs from that year: Umbrella, Crank Dat, Stronger, Big Girls Dont Cry (Fergie), Hey There Delilah.

Attached: GTASABOX (1).jpg (256x320, 66K)

why did it die at all? Everything is the same nowadays. let me write a rap song right now that would top the charts.

uhh, yeah (mufugga BITCH bitch bitch bitch) ayo gucci gang B'r'r'r'rt yuh yuh yuh yuh, ayo scratch that shit.

yo, imma nigga donk donk (wha?) gonna get set up in that trunk trunk, uh yeah, you settin yo bitch and im suckin her tit you thought you was lit but i know you aint shit, gimme that shit imma fuck yo fake bitch don't make me hear shit or i will cut you, bitch.

not writing the rest.

>Umbrella, Crank Dat, Stronger, Big Girls Dont Cry (Fergie), Hey There Delilah
>tfw don't recognize any of these songs

>why did it die at all?
Because it had been reduced to nickelback and the superman song, let me write one
>pulls pants down and shits a perfect spiral turd onto the microphone
>paints entire body with it
>UUHH UHHHH TRIPLE C'S AND RANCH SUNFLOWER SEEDS
>dies

Yeah, I loved it all. I used to live in Ohio during the 90s all the way until 2006. Very nostalgic for me, I really loved the atmosphere at the time and everybody was better off without smartphones. I am now living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraqi Kurdistan, when I visited America a few months ago, it didn't feel the same. I guess it was a great time period and paradise never lasts forever. As for Kurdistan, it was bad during the time I was in America but now the roles are reversed.

Are you originally from Iraq?

UH, AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS HARD THOUGH...NOW YOU STUCK IN MY CAR THOUGH, GONNA POP UP THAT TRUNK AND TAKE A FAT DUMP RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR SON AND YUH YUH

Attached: dab dab dab.gif (500x500, 42K)

Born in Istanbul, grew up in America. Turkish Kurd, basically.

dont steal my poop thing pendejo

Attached: 1526648404755.jpg (945x695, 305K)

>people are getting nostalgic for this time period.

95-2010 were dark periods for music overall. 97-06 is one of the WORST. It's all trash.

I had some friends from Istanbul from art camp. One of them ate nothing but peanut butter.

I was born in Philly, raised in Jersey. Never even left the country. I'm gonna die here.

Attached: 1542907821115.png (500x666, 610K)

Yes. It's weird it was all many years ago at this point and is fading more and more into the past.

It really does feel so, so long ago. kinda creeps me out desu
youtube.com/watch?v=_6XijLFAEGY

I remember when justin beiber released baby, I was about 10 or 11 and there was the class thot singing it
Mostly can't remember the pop culture of that era though, was too busy growing up

New Jersey seems like a nice place, and did you like the Istanbulfags? Were they visitors?

You just described my feelings all day every day user