Stuck In Limbo

>too big of a pussy to kill myself and am simply waiting for myself to die

Will one of you kill me? You can have all of my possessions in my apartment and I won't make a peep. Just take my pistol and make it quick and clean. I'm tired of all the pain and want it to end

Attached: 1541829385641.jpg (530x520, 69K)

damn man this sounds like shit be feeling. where you at?

In my darkened apartment, feeling cold steel against my temple

don't put that burden on someone else. if you're not ready to die yet, just wait. life will do it for you.

no i mean country, state, whatever. and dont shoot yourself. no matter how bad you feel there will be someone who sees what you did and blame themselves for not seeing it coming

Im not putting a burden on anyone you nigger; I literally offered someone all of my worldly possessions to come over to my house and quietly do a job. Is that too much to fucking ask?

I'll do it, then I'll shoot myself

You are the only one who has the right to end your life so whatever... Do it or don't but nobody can do it for you

I'm not OP, I'm offering to kill the both of us

How fast can you get to Kentucky?

But won't you just have second thoughts when the hitman gets there? Like you are having second thoughts now with the gun against your temple?

No, it will be a relief. I will hand them the gun myself

user I'm in your boat with the suicidal idealization but why cant you do it yourself? You live alone and have a gun. I plan on an heroing and I live at home. Just going to go out to the forest and do it there

I am a massive pussy afraid of the unknown of what lies beyond this realm of what we consider consciousness

You think having someone else take your life will spare you of spiritual consequences if they even exist?

Fucker should have been more specific, now shouldnt they? Or maybe god doesnt exist and it was just a fairy tail to keep people from taking the more sensible route?

Cute baby chicken haha

The way I look at it is that your life was determined when you were born, there was no changing it, the future was invented by genetic & environmental factors and patterns your parents designed. Free Will is retarded because if God existed there is obviously a better position between having free will and constant suffering, so in my mind god either doesnt exist at all, is very very cruel anyways, or just doesnt care

I only linger because of my mother and sister.
If it weren't for them I don't even think the fear of hell would stop me from doing it.

I mean in some religions suicide is a grave sin. You remember all that suicide being punishable with death penalty and shit.

Thinking getting someone to kill you isnt suicide is simply cognitive dissonance. You're inviting this stranger to come take your life, its no different than you pulling the trigger

When my parents die, Ill have no earthly business either, Im just being impatient. Though, that feeling of impatience grows, especially when your fat, stupid boomer parents would rather you just get started on whatever pills make you shut up so that they dont have to do deal with you, and if you kill yourself, they can sleep easy knowing "We tried"

>user tries to kill himself
>suicide attempt fails and brought to hospital
>reported and brought to court
>gets death penalty

I fucking hate people who made these rules. I wish they get fucking murdered

Could you at least wish I was murdered too while you're at it? I cant seem to get any one with the balls to do it

Are you afraid to die user?
I am.
but I still fucking want to!!

I'm not saying it's very logical but there are/were systems like this.