Would you like to live in a ethnostate with people of roughly similar genetic backgrounds as you?

Would you like to live in a ethnostate with people of roughly similar genetic backgrounds as you?
Is it wrong to want this?

Attached: 1518998181_____by_danzaza9090-d947spv.jpg (1024x1200, 234K)

I'm fine with any ethnostate as long as niggers aren't around.

I don't know if it's particularly wrong to want it, because humans typically selfishly want to be with people like them. But you would also have to acknowledge that it has major downsides and isn't "the ideal".

Yeah, I'd support this sort of thing. Always score an Ethnostate on those stupid fucking 'what's your ideology?' questionares.
Feelsgoodman I'd be surrounded by Blonde haired blue eyed babes.

I'd rather live alone in my own state.

Israel is perfectly normal, friend. Calling it an ethnostate is anti-semitism.

>Would you like to live in a ethnostate with people of roughly similar genetic backgrounds as you?
Yes
>Is it wrong to want this?
Every people deserves an ethnostate and prosperity

this is pathetic. I'm glad I don't go here anymore if this is what passes for discussion

no I'd fuck as many aryan women as possible just to piss off Jow Forums, fuck Jow Forums

.t nigger with hurt feelings

SEETHING originalluy

yet here you are, nigger

Reminder that white men are always the most desirable male demographic whenever preferences are studied

Well yeah, I don't think anybody would even debate that fact.

>Would you like to live in a ethnostate with people of roughly similar genetic backgrounds as you?
Yes.
>Is it wrong to want this?
Why should it be? One should not be forced to deal with other races.

I'm white and all the people I've hated most have been white. fuck Jow Forums

>people saying things I disagree with is not real discussion
This is what it looks like when a normgroid bluescreens.

>majority white schools report higher rates of bullying
It makes no sense for whitebots to want this.

And more diverse environments leads to higher rates of social isolation

If we ever get to the stage where an ethnostate could be viable we might as well talk about other forms of social and educational reform
I would suggest long term cohort classes and prioritizing localism

oh i see. Whites bully other Whites in ethnostates huh.

that may be, but you could still band up with other outcast Whites in an ethnostate.

School is over, underage ban.
And better be bullied by other whites and not having to deal with brown/black bullshit desu.

Of course. There is nothing wrong with wanting this; I can accurately state, coming from a heavily 'multi-cultural' area that ethnic minorities are extremely segregated in general: even Arabs are quick to exclude Somalis and Caucasians from their ilk, and like-wise Indian migrants want nothing to do with Chinese migrants. Its only really an issue in white civilizations because we've debated it more and are more conscious of it, after all empires such as the British and French shifted entire populations of slaves to Atlantic islands and like-wise Irish prisoners to Tasmania. We are desensitized to the idea of multi-culturalism for better or for worse though personally I'd rather be in an ethnostate given that there'd be more a sense of local community and history to chronicle and thereby greater purpose in being alive (whereas currently the state appears more a company atop companies so to speak rather than speaking out for the ethnic group/s that founded it and indigenous minorities).

Attached: Cute anime girl holding a can of Pepsi whilst pointing at anon with an inquisitive expression on her (640x480, 428K)

What do you think of the idea that these relatively strong pro multicult views found in the west have partly been the result of a non white population taking control of the levers of power and subverting convention and national pride among white people?

>be unatractive robot
>may have a chance with asian, black or indian women
>chance at actually beeing happy

Ethnostate is established
>no more minority women
>only white whores that woundnt even take me if they got payed
>die alone

Ethnostate bad.

>Be Somali
>Your community excludes literally everyone except Somalis
>Halfies as well
I've always wondered why this was common, we seem to kick everyone out.

Attached: 1516129957929.jpg (596x589, 37K)

depends on what race I am

>ethnostate
That word is a euphemism for what right wingers want honestly. Not only do you want to get rid of people of different ethnicities, you also want to heavily restrict the rights of the natives in terms of what they can do and what not, mostly based on your personal feelings and not logic or reason. So no, I don't want to live in an ethnostate.

honestly it's one of the things I'm most conflicted about. I strongly prefer to live among my own people and believe that a state is more stable if it's to a certain extent homogeneous - but at the same time I don't want to heavily restrict rights of citizens. can't really have both at the same time, though.

There is nothing wrong with it. It's just freedom of association, and only brain dead Authoritarian Communists have a problem with that.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)