Make a fake girls profile on Tinder

>Make a fake girls profile on Tinder
>Have 10+ likes immediately
>after 2 minutes of adding a couple of pictures and changing the settings it's up to 25+
>I'm a tall, fit and attractive guy and I never had more than 5+ in months
>Just looked again and in the time it took me to write this it's up to 99+
>less than 10 minutes and more than 100 cocks on offer

Good god damn do they have life on easy mode. What to do now?

I used the OP pic, I think I chose one that one too good looking. I'd like to try it with an average looking girl or even below, post here if you have some pics I could use.

Attached: 35975030_129548077941256_5090648401771495424_n.jpg (685x960, 74K)

>Make a fake girls profile on Tinder
>I used the OP pic
nah pal. they know exactly who she is

Attached: e66573.jpg (231x218, 10K)

I don't even know who that is. Who is it?

Good reminder why I never even bothered trying tinder, lel.
OKC is bad enough.

Alexandra 'Semon demon' Daddario

Attached: cb.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

I had a catfish account a few years ago where I posed as a teenage girl.

I got tons of matches but most of them were either poo in loos or old men. Almost every message I got were creepy as fuck or in broken english. The few relatively "normal" guys I got matched with couldnt hold a conversation to save their lives. Also their accounts were shit and were either barely filled out or had shit spelling.

It was just kind of sad. Imagine being in a vidya store but every single game either new or used on the shelf is Wii shovelware. That's what being a women in online dating is like.

Yeah I made a fake girl profile once. Before I was even able to activate my tinder plus and passport locations, I already had 10 likes. This was in a small rural area.

The game is heavily biased in favour of women

poor women. oh boo hoo
when you're a guy it's like that but 10X harder

i did this too. make an account on plentyoffags or okstupid, cant remember which, using some random girls photos off fagbook. she was pretty nice, not amazing or anything but still pretty good.

but holy shit the thirsty fucks that messaged me thinking it was a girl, i was laughing in despair every day when i went to check. there are literal fucking cavemen and aborigine freaks saying shit like "ayy you hot" thinking they have a chance. its beyond depressing how bad it really is.

shows that making an effort with your profile and messages might actually be worth it

honestly there was an older guy who looked pretty chill who simply asked "user, can we chat?". i looked through his shit and he seemed like one of those cool dads. i thought about having a go and messing with him but i just couldnt do it. thats when i deleted the whole fucking thing after about 6 days of it being up.

Completely untrue so far. I'm getting an even spread from embarrassingly onions fed faggots to curries to absolute unit turbochads, rich looking businessmen, etc etc.
And all of the messages have been respectful so far.

This should be common knowledge by now.
Women live in tutorial mode.

Attached: 1524611769332.png (726x779, 106K)

link to full report?

Hmm I doubt that. I've had 15ish in 5 minutes before when some slut on here said I couldn't get matches easy. If you are attractive and fit, you need to work on your pictures. I've stopped swiping because I get anxiety from the hot girls I match with, as lame as that sounds.

Those turbochads are robots catfishing you.

It's not a real study, it was only a post on an incel forum.

This is from Badoo when I tried it out for a few days. I still got fuck all matches on there but obviously neither did anyone else.

If I got out and socialize I will often have attractive women approaching me for sex, I literally never have to make an effort. I'm obviously not bad looking.

Attached: very high.png (535x468, 50K)

Now this is cope.

I'm aware of that, but it seems there is more right? I'd like to read the whole thing.

it depends on location too

i live in a bumfuck area and i'll get a bunch of likes in a day and then nothing for a few days then another handful from new sluts signing up or whatever, the anxiety is real though

t. very fit 7/10

Attached: 1537070791695.jpg (188x269, 8K)

Right.
So what you're gonna do, retard, is use the data you're collecting from all those Chads (profile pics, profile bios, and first messages) to make yourself appear (appearance is everything to a roastie) desirable.

Got it?

Okay. Awesome.

I'm already more desirable than I need to be, I hate women far too much to want any more attention than I already get.

So then what's the problem?
Life isn't the tutorial stage for you?
Or you just needed to point out how easy life is for holes?

There's no problem, I was just shocked by how severe it is. This is probably not the place where people need to hear this, but regardless it might be good for some guys to know.

Guess you're none of those things then

>make real profile
>get 25+ likes in a day or two
>buy (((Gold)))
>it's mostly fatties
I went on a date with a cute girl but she was just a little boring and vanilla, average HR-type normie girl. 90% of girls are using Tinder just for the matches and either don't respond to messages or unmatch after a couple.

Attached: 1522077778348.jpg (750x730, 515K)

>use fucking alex daddario and be surprised when she gets matched by everyone under the sun
lol nigga...

you used a celebrity? fucking stupid fuck you're probably ugly as well stupid people are never good looking

>make fake tinder account
>blank picture
>obnoxious obviously fake bio
>tons of likes

whose fault is it? who is it that swipes right every single time?

I made a meme account with my actual face on the last one, first day got 25+ likes and the next day whilst going to work I had 50 odd and it reached 99 when I arrived at work around 16 miles away.

Don't know how I did it lads but got a girlfriend nao.

now thats not true
I went to a shitty high school full of dudes with goldfish IQ that would all become construction workers and most of them were dreamy (no homo)

>Good god damn do they have life on easy mode.
i think the difficulty for them is obtaining the best combo of attractive, successful, likable, and loyal mate they can before they become too old or get stuck with some loser's baby or become too much of an embarrassment due to the extent their promiscuity.
so very difficult, but atleast they get laid if they want

women want a triple AAA game that's free to play and doesn't cost them a thing.

>implying women are any better
Kek.
That's the thing with roasties, they want the cake, eat it all, don't even pay for it, don't wanna get fat from binging on it, no stomach ache andnot even being judged for being worthless as any other meatshitbag human bean.

>use beautiful actress as profile pic
>people like her
who would have know

>I'm attractive and fit and cant get more than 5

lmao, dude I'm not the greatest guy on the block, but even I can get more than five chicks to go on a date with me within a month.

idk m8 im pretty ugly, like 3/10, and im super skinny DYEL, and im just barely 6 feet tall (they cant tell my height from a pic anyways) AND most importantly i live in the middle of the fucking desert 50 miles away from any city, probably the most remote living poster here. and ive still matched with some genuine qts and had a good amount of success on tinder.

obviously women will have it easier on an app designed for hookups, since men want hookups more than women do. but theres no fucking way that ur actually tall fit and attractive if you only have 5 matches in months. you either only swipe right on 10/10s or you live in antarctica, or ur not as attractive as u think u are

>3/10
>matched with some genuine qts

either lying or delusional, you are not 3/10

>making a fake account
>using the image of a celebrity
>so many replies tho

Attached: 1521185864153.png (211x239, 6K)

If you've never had more than 5 tinder matches, you aren't attractive, OP

>This was in a small rural area.
you were probably the only new woman on tinder for a week

Don't use Tinder unless you're a male model.
Maybe some 5 years ago when it was released you could find a girl as an average looking guy for sex or more, but now it just destorys the confidence and self-worth from any non-model male. while on the other hand boosts that of any given female who uses it.

How is having tinder likes easy mode? Do you want to be a chick? That's weird.

If you're a guy and tinder "destroys your self worth" , you're a fucking loser anyway.