Why did I ever think I could get a job? They naturally want the best of the best and there's no reason to choose me...

Why did I ever think I could get a job? They naturally want the best of the best and there's no reason to choose me. The exact same thing can be said of women.

No reason to be if you're not the 1%.

Attached: 1545562974730.jpg (977x831, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=1cUowhlf2h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What job were you gunning for?

Some call this defeatist attitute but it's true.
I dropped outta the rat race for health reason quite early and will NEVER recover and get a good paying normie job.

this should explain
youtube.com/watch?v=O-0Xh3Ab0Q0

>What job were you gunning for?
any

>need experience to get a job
>don't have the social skills to lie in interviews about being more skilled than God
>don't have the social skills to be overtly confident in interviews
How do you even get a job without maxing out your Charisma rating

Wish you could take mine, starting an internship tomorrow and am freaking out about it

I was going to say connections but then realised that requires maxed charisma.

Where do you live, friend? oriririgiinal

Start with part time or work under a family member

there are literally 58 iq niggers that don't even speak the language that can get a job

They're better qualified than me then.

yes, obviously, we can determine that from looking at the results. however, the reason you are unqualified is wholly self-imposed and artificial. that is, you are a neurotic, autistic, highly self-conscious and self-important person who thinks the world revolves around you and that your every little autismal tick is not only displayed for the entire world to see, but also of such huge interest to everyone that they genuinely care and invest their time into observing and thinking about you. when the exact opposite is the truth.

get over yourself you fucking loser.

>Start with part time
>"just get a job to get a job"

>or work under a family member
pic related

Attached: 1544537883825.jpg (600x600, 205K)

You will never get anywhere if you don't learn how to keep moving after rejection. I hope you find a way out of your current mindset.

>the reason you are unqualified is wholly self-imposed and artificial
normalfaggots like you truly believe this LOL

>be me
>tried to get a job @ mcdonalds
>first interview with pajeet manager, thought it went well
>didn't got the job
>went to another interview at another branch with islander manager
>went full autistic and told her a bunch of bullshit about MCD stocks, unrelated bullshit, how I didn't get a job at my last interview
>mfw rejected
>mfw I can't even be a wage cuck

you just happen to be part of the 20% :)

Attached: 1547299717070.png (866x635, 182K)

I can't even make it to rejection because I can't fulfill the prerequisites in the first place. Such as the mandatory essay and 1+ year experience just for minimum wage. They want the best.

nice cope. as long as you keep believing that it's out of your control, you don't have to try, right? instant cure to the anxiety of deep down knowing that you're fucking your life up permanently, needlessly, all because you're a scared lil faggot.

so to summarize your argument:
>just bee urself xdd free will
not replying to any more of your bait riddled posts so dont even try :)

youtube.com/watch?v=1cUowhlf2h0

>>just bee urself
100% this. tfw you have the power within yourself to really get some shit done but it causes you too much anxiety to face the fact that you've been wasting your time for x years doing nothing so you have to pretend that everything i say is """bait"""
just kys then. better than your current pathetic state of "living"

t. was neet for 10 years and got my first job at 26 btw

I hear you, m80. These guys are just immature boomer wannabees, who want everything on a silver platter. Fuck 'em. I just found a career center and asked them if anyone was hiring. Got something the next day and they paid me to clean toilets.

Fuck boomers, too. Filling out applications is just a meme, and so is hard work. Also, if you want something that isn't going to rip your soul, graveyard shifts, janitor, warehouse jobs. Everything else is specifically tailored for Twitter monkeys only.

Attached: 77ae0ee96a556fe64f2fc30ff2a5f1ac.jpg (1242x1286, 162K)

i have a job and i am well below the 1%

Also, think of it like a horrible MMO if you're not a privileged/genetic lotto winner shit. You start at the bottom of the shit barrel and painfully slows grind your way somewhere up to the top of the bottom. To get most worthwhile improvements you need to shell out a good portion of the little cash/xp you have for the necessary qualifications.

Not at my job, they'll literally take anyone that isn't a drug addict at this point.
Of course it's brutal back breaking work, but you get paid pretty well (for this area) considering it's an entry level job and has zero requirements.

>send out 100 applications
>get 2 calls back
>get ghosted after second interview
brutal. real life is scary

>The exact same thing can be said of women.
Countries are starting to give extra taxes or fines to large companies that don't have enough female workers.

Aim for true neetdom then user, it's your only hope.

good posts. your average Jow Forums faggot doesn't even try. just wants to stay mired in the victim complex thinking everyone is out to get them instead of taking responsibility for their failures. nice watching them predictably get worked up and injure themselves like in when confronted about it though

Just do temp work dummie. You might land an assignment who'll hire you full time and ignore the empty resume. Happened to me.