Anybody has any problems not related to women, girlfriends, sex or your genitals?

Anybody has any problems not related to women, girlfriends, sex or your genitals?

Attached: IMG_1055.png (640x1613, 1.74M)

my social skills

Yeah. Both knees are fucked up and I'm not sure I will ever be able to kneel on my right knee again, without some sort of surgery. I don't have any money to get the surgery, so I'm just going to be gimped for a few years. I hate getting old. I hate being alive, really.

Yeah, I'm a NEET who's desperate to move out but also hates the thought of working a shitty job.

Drugs, pretty much poly substance addict.

Many of us have the type of problems that we won't bother telling anyone because we know they don't understand.
Unless you've been to that point, you don't understand the kind of anxiety that has you piss in a bottle because you're too afraid to leave your room, normalniggers just call you lazy even

Yeah I'm fucking schizophrenic, I have no friends, and I can't keep a habit worth shit

My co-worker went to jail. They're not fired, but they won't be back for about 4 months. I'm working their position because no one else in the entire factory is willing to do the work. It's suffering, and I'm not sure how they managed doing this alone for two years.

I think my co-worker might be a masochist or something.

I have an alcohol problem.

I don't think you understand what it is like to sweep gigantic piles of soggy meat into a bucket...

Yeah, you're likely right about our 'unique' problems. I suppose so.

They're seriously going to hold on to that position for 4 months? Kek you're never seeing that nigga on the floor again.

Apparently, yeah. My co-worker cleared it with the supervisor so apparently the position is being held, and I'm suppose to take care of it until he gets back. It's whatever, but damn. Mind you, I don't think there's exactly high demand to come work cleaning a meat factory, but still... it is a little ridiculous.

I have fucked up teeth, my front tooth broke off. Need to get it fixed.

my student loans are coming due and I have no money to repay them with.
I realized I can't stay friends with my only friend. He's going down a path that eventually ends with him getting arrested or worse and I don't want to get dragged down with him.
My parents fantasize about getting divorced on a daily basis. I think uncertainty is the only thing keeping them from doing it.
I've got some kind of chronic lung condition. Can't be bothered to get it checked out.

they're just telling your autistic ass that so you'll do the work. They know you're socially retarded enough to believe them.

>They're just telling your autistic ass that so you'll do the work.
Good sir, if they ask me to jump, I'll say, "How high?" They can tell my ass what to do because I got bills to pay. After all, I live alone, you know? Some of us don't have the choice to walk out on a job or 'choose' not to do work. If I decided not to work, I'd be homeless and starving.

You're a trooper. I mean that sincerely. Please, god, don't fall into the meat grinder.

Thank you, user. I'll keep trooping. I genuinely hope to not get sliced, diced, crushed, or electrocuted. It'd really suck if any of that happened.

>Pissing in a bottle
>Shitting in a bucket
Wtf, you guys are worse than Indians. At least they have the decency of doing it on the streets.
But srly, I don't understand
>Feel bad
>Anxiety, depression and all those weak minded illness
>Doesn't eat healthy stuff
>Doesn't exercise at least once a week
>Masturbates 5x per day
>Refuses to see a doctor
No wonder you have to piss in bottles.

Yeah, I'm a lazy procrastinating fuck.

economy's never been better, go get a better job.

Wait, what? I don't piss in a bottle. I piss in the toilet. I don't know where you got shitting in buckets from...

Deep, deep seated anxiety and OCD

It pays better then any of the other jobs in the area so I really can't complain.

I wish those were my problems in the first place. While I'm a khhv with a small dick, I don't even care about shit like that anymore.
What really grinds me down is that I lost interest in anything that once gave me some enjoyment, be it vidya, anime or reading. By now I'm spending my days by doing exactly 4 things: sleeping, working, youtube and fapping
I also never had any perspectives or goals in life whatsoever, which got me into my dead end, min-wage callcenter job that makes me hope to never wake up again right before sleep. That's how it goes without any higher education I guess. I simply don't know what to do with my life, it's all just a waste of time anyway. I was more or less fine with all that until I turned like 22, by that time it slowly started to settle in. Now I regret everything I ever did and did not.
Welp, gotta walk down the path you pave yourself.

Attached: 1546901587731.gif (700x500, 395K)

Im trying to get over the abuse I suffered from my dad and step mom when I was a kid. My step mom kept trying to get me to stop loving my mom by saying god is hurting everyone I love because I loved my mom. My mom had hardcore kidney issues at the time so I thought I had to stop loving my mom in order to cure her. Meanwhile my dad forced me to stay in my room at night or he would spank me so I was forced to urinate myself and hide the evidence to avoid more spankings and groundings. Was also bullied to hell in school. Now I'm 25 and have to wear diapers to bed because despite not getting the bed or urinating myself in a decade I still have anxiety sleeping in my own bed without some bathroom failsafe. I'm slowly trying to work through it all while working a part time job. I got promoted but the position requires limited bathroom breaks. I was not told this before the promotion and good I hate my promotion but I can't get demoted.

My one big problem is that I don't want to work or study. Fuck being a slave. I wanna be a NEET and not do shit.

My boyfriend (boo get off of r9k I know) sometimes has to send me texts thru out the day at work telling me I'm a big girl and that Im completely toilet trained and that forced accidents don't definitely me. Deep down I still feel ashamed for letting myself despite the fact it was inevitable and not my fault. I can't even trust myself to keep my bed dry at night despite the evidence that shows I don't have a bed wetting problem. But every night I close my eyes, start to relax, then think "tonight's the night your gonna soak the bed" and I get stressed the hell out. Tried telling my psychologist but he didn't even believe me at first about all of this. He couldn't even come up with a treatment plan except a bed wetting chart and told me to keep filling it till I had pages upon pages of evidence I'm not gonna wet the bed. Boyfriend says once we live together he is putting the chart up on the wall to help me feel better.

I fucking hate auto Grammer "correct".

>lmao have you tried not being depressed brah just eat better and excercise, works for me

Depression is caused by unbalanced chemicals in your brain, to get rid of it you must produce these chemicals again. There's nothing metaphysical or complicated about it.

I have the second most common problem of being a lazy piece of shit that doesn't want to work the rest of my life but hates having to be dependent on others