If you had be born Chad, would you dare become Stacy?

If you had be born Chad, would you dare become Stacy?

Attached: chad becomes stacy.jpg (2698x2806, 526K)

who works out 1 muscle group for 3 hours

He isn't Chad nor Stacy in either pic. Dude looks like an inbred anorexic Jewish mutant.

Chad is trying to impress girls with "muh 3 hour chest workout" because girls don't know shit about workin out

Doubt you look any better. He's got blue eyes and thick full blonde hair. Well defined balanced facial features, good jaw and cheekbones.
He knows he looks good and that gives him confidence.
And that gives him the puss.
I know a lot of guys like this. They get a lot of female attention.

there's no way you can lose that much muscle without surgery

im calling bullshit.

Holy shit, are you the guy in OP? I've never seen someone rush to someone's defence/honour online this quickly just because someone doesn't find a person attractive.

No I'm not op. Saying he isn't chad is bs. He is conventionally attractive. You might not find him attractive but the majority of women do.

You'd be surprised what hormone therapy can do in a very short time.

>there's no way you can lose that much muscle without surgery

who said he didn't have surgery? Also, OP has deceptive tranny angle. quite obvious from normal angle

Attached: qvot8i3bjdy11.jpg (1242x2208, 157K)

>Jewish

?

He literally looks like the Aryan ideal in the first pic.

He is literally fucking hideous and looks like a gorilla ape with white skin.
Sure, his hair is nice, but he's a scrawny gorilla faced fuck. Looks like a heroin/meth addict.

indeed he gave it all up to be a woman

Attached: 7c57teizr5y11.jpg (4000x3000, 657K)

He roided and fucked up his hormones coming off it suddently thought he was a girl

whoo boy, not that much of a stacy after all

you sound mad and in denial

I hope more Chad's do this. Their lives are so different, and what they get to experience is so rawly satisfying to human nature. It is a nice change of oace for them to be stared at in public not with admiration, but curiosity
tl;Dr
Chad spends so much time being a champion its nice to imagine him being held at arms length and treated like us (a freak)

Whaaat. Fucked up big time man. Should've just gone full homo. You think he's suicidal now?

That guy is clearly Chad. Youre just a seething incel

not chad, but im halfway between fembot an stacy id say

Well he did become a trap so I think it's safe to assume that's not the dumbest thing he's ever done.

Half-chad here. Add me on discord and live near LA so we can keep the ratio consistent and have a half-amazing life together: TheVereeBest#3375

not anywhere near la, sorry. i do plan on at least getting the stacy look, next milestone is in 2 days

You tell em man fucking skinny yuropoor kikes man

Attached: neckbeardbang.jpg (345x337, 30K)

looks like your average ugly tranny

trannies will never look like stacy

i get a fair bit of 8/10 ratings normally, maybe not stacy, but "cute girl next door"

chemicals in the water. don't trink the water.

turning the freaking frogs GAY

When Tesla said this he was talking about trannies.

Attached: tesla.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Shit like this makes me want to kill myself
What the fuck is in the water

MAAAJOR COPE
oreganolli

Muscles atrophy dude, you can go from buff to twig

Incel in denial
Stop coping buddy boyo

you can cut off your dick and swallow as much estrogen as you like, but you can't change your bone structure.

I don't see how any liberal/feminist can deny biological differences between genders when this shit is clear as day.

>you can't change your bone structure
plastic surgery
>differences between genders
they just decouple meaning of "gender" from the meaning of "biological sex"

..good luck using plastic surgery to reduce the size of your man hands/shoulders/wrists/feet/face

If I was a Chad I would still hate women.

don't smoke onions kids

Attached: not so bad.jpg (804x394, 92K)

did the weed make me trans?

not them but. you can get a clavical shortening thats supposed to make your shoulders narrower, however you get a shit look from the side and reduced movement, so yea its shit. i know 2 that had a foot length reduction surgery. the rest is genetics

The Chad and Stacy meme is funny, but when you see things like this you actually start wondering why some people have it so easy. I would never change my gender, but I know that if I wanted to, I know I would be a fucking abomination like most men who transition and were always losers.
Then you see Chad pull it off like it's nothing, and can be the perfect guy or the perfect girl.

Is the world really conspiring against some people?