I want to have sex with an 18-19yo girl

I want to have sex with an 18-19yo girl.

I am willing to pay for it, I live in the USA.

how do?

Attached: 1547387375625.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>tfw 21
>lost virginity to freshly turned 18 year old girl who was literally begging for my dick
nice body, too
im not even chad i have autism wtf
/blog

post a pic of her user, so we can see her nubile body

bump for oriel

IDK Backpage is gone

were there teens on back page

some teens yes

i remember senior year of highschool, a lot of the girls in my grade were dating older guys in their mid or early 20's. If you give off a "mature", """"cool college dude"""" vibe and are at least above a 5, you definitely have a chance with a few hs qts

im thirty seven

Yes girls always need to get through uni and college.

U ironically that is your best bet. Depending on the birthday girls/guys can be as young as 17 in their first year of college and uni.

for the sake of people not trying to put you in prison or becoming the town creep, focus on freshman and sophomores in college. even though less likely, there are still qt virgins who are first years and second years. After that not much else you can do

how can i creep on them From what place?

what site are these girls on now so i can pay to touch them when they are virgins

go to a college campus with 300 dollars

I got my dick sucked and grinded by a girl on her 18th birthday but she didn't want to fuck.

>go to a college campus with 300 dollars
ok how do though? how to talk to them?

Make a profile on that sugardaddy dating site, ohpee.
I might try this too, I'm 31 but girls over 19 are disgusting old hags, 0/10 would not bang.

>Make a profile on that sugardaddy dating site, ohpee.
which one

dont do it too near the school so people dont notice. if theres an edgy coffee shop or resturaunt that a lot of college kids like going to (theres a few where I live) spend some time there and the rest is the exact same as meeting any other girl except that you want to maintain that "cool older dude who has chad stubble or nice facial hair, and will fuck in your car before he goes to work or during school break" a few female friends in sneior year would talk about shit like this

sugardaddymeet

It's basically just vandalism. graffiti is illegal because it looks bad and somebody has to clean that shit up. Same with suicide

have you ever met any teens there?

I've never tried it, but I heard there are college aged girls there looking to whore themselves out.

>I've never tried it, but I heard there are college aged girls there looking to whore themselves out.
do any of them sell their virginity?

>do any of them sell their virginity?
only sometimes

how much to cum inside teens

Book flight to San Diego
Travel to Tijuana
Go to a """strip club""" like Hong Kong
Enjoy

Protip: teach yourself basic Spanish

how much to raw dog a very young teen?

Most of the girls in Hong Kong go for like 100$ or less per hour from personal experience and what I've heard. I think most of them are early 20s and up though.

can i put in in them without a condom? are they clean girls?

>tfw took the virginity of a 17 year old when I was 20
>have been banging her since for two years now
And I didn't give a fuck about having sex before and ended up with a perfect setup lol. Life threw me a bone I wasn't even asking for.

pics of her plz user

Hit up whisper and be thirsty enough to meet a girl

how do you use whisper?

>whisper
for lithe nubile teens?

>for lithe nubile teens?
lithe only plox

lithe nubile and willing