Why do girls not find you attractive user? Anything you can improve on?

Why do girls not find you attractive user? Anything you can improve on?

Attached: 46307.jpg (853x810, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/losing-a-large-amount-of-weight_us_5c2a5692e4b0407e9084ffb7
archive.fo/Rcjza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm too fucking quiet.

im a fat fuck
orig

I think a lot of them find me attractive at first. My personality puts them off I guess.

>im a fat fuck
same brother. currently 275 lbs

Attached: 1504632262002.jpg (884x738, 153K)

most of the time when i go out look like i might snap at any moment, i'm also fat.

too skinny and not really confident when out in public
also lazy as fuck. i have good looks and am always checked out but the moment they get to know me they realize those flaws and drop out

Attached: 1498338132085.jpg (837x879, 87K)

Probably because im ugly and dont take care of myself.

Ive had lots of girls as friends, because my personality isnt all that autistic and I tend to be a calm caring and emotional person so I relate to women pretty easily, but im literally an abomination when it comes to looks.

Also that girl on the left is now my waifu and I want you to post more

Thanks to my fucking great genetics i look like a tard

I look 18. Other than that I really don't know.

I'm 5'6"
I'm beginning to think that's the only problem

Because I'm awkward and weird in very fundamental, core ways.
I'm pretty sure I'm disturbing to be around, especially to women.

because I don't have a chin

I don't know if girls find me attractive, I don't interact with females in my everyday life, I spend free time in my basement playing vidya and watching anime aside from that I study on stem university so not many females there.

>anything you can improve on [generally]?
I read this:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/losing-a-large-amount-of-weight_us_5c2a5692e4b0407e9084ffb7
It helped with some introspection. The author is completely unhinged and makes the most trivial analysis of the situation.
Yes she was fat, she desired attention from the opposite sex and had an awful boyfriend. She then lost weight because she couldn't beat thermodynamics (big surprise).
She then became a slut because she had been denied attention for so long (I'm sure we all could sympathize to some degree).

She then explains how in her transformation to her 'ideal' (moderate health, really) she realized that her actual target was her reflection on others lifestyles, just what they present. She has to work to stay moderately healthy. She can't just eat endless amounts of pizza anymore. Her view is made so obvious in these sentences:
>I remember watching the pretty, thin girls in high school, how they'd miraculously eat lunches of pizza and French fries with no apparent consequences.
>I'll sit at home most evenings, reading a book or filling in crosswords, feeling my beauty like a dwindling resource
>I still, despite my efforts to the contrary, spend more time hating my body than loving it.

I realize that I'm very similar. It's not in the beauty department but in what I'm skilled at I only see flaws and they're a heavy burden. At the same time I now expect that when I know what I know, the intellect I've built, everything should be easy. The math professors used to just throw out proofs so effortlessly and I didn't realize they were eating the pizza but had to work it out in the background (or remember because it really was simple proofs, but the idea stuck).

My expectations for beauty and intellect should be to this adjusted view, not the view me and her share now. I can't do everything in a day no matter how smart I am. It's not a realistic goal it's just something teaching materials provide the illusion of.

I don't look manly enough I think. Only very young girls find me attractive and I don't know how I feel about that

Fat spic with a unibrow
Working on the fat part but not for any woman as I just want more time in my lifetime to play video games

>she realized that her actual target was her reflection on others lifestyles
Actually I put that wrong. She didn't realize this, not expressly at least. That was the problem.
She realized that she had to keep working and part of that work is self-evaluation.

a nosejob and braces would make me so much more attractive or at least confident enough. it's all I ever need but I can't afford any of it right now
I do well on tinder, but will never meet any of the girls because of my subhuman overbite

lose fat, be more outgoing

facial asymetry, bad teeth and acne scars

>I do well on tinder
>despite overbite
>will not meet people
>because overbite
Post overbite.

Because I rape them

>doesnt know about mewing

Attached: 1546582460780.jpg (500x695, 67K)

Disregarding my physical appearance for a moment, I'm a very boring person. I lack personality and I have no drive for anything. My self esteem is so low that my subconscious has deluded me into believing I have zero desire for female companionship. While my sex drive still exists, it is easily sated by fapping.

i am unable to respond to women's approach attempts, other than that i might have had a gf or two. it is also entirely possible that they felt nothing towards me and only smiled because i looked at them weirdly.

>My self esteem is so low that my subconscious has deluded me into believing I have zero desire for female companionship. While my sex drive still exists, it is easily sated by fapping.
It's the same for me. It feels like i've repressed my sexuality to the big degree.

archive.fo/Rcjza
Here's an archive version for anons who don't want to give HuffPo any traffic.

Attached: 1493424768457.jpg (301x267, 55K)

Completely forgot. Thanks user.

I mean you can't see my overbite on my pictures because I don't smile. don't have a pic, but it's a 5mm overbite, with missaligned front teeth(very similar to pic related but I also have a tooth gap).

I have been mewing since I'm 16 and it helped my jaw definition but it won't fix it being recessed

>balding very badly especially for my young age (22) i do shave my head though
>short
>not white
>Pretty dumb honestly lol
>Thrice college dropout working a minimum wage job.

forgot to attach a picture

Attached: jj1.jpg (245x155, 10K)

I have heard a lot that im very good looking and "hot" from a lot of women. im also very hyperactive and often act like a deranged clown in public for my own amusement. so perhaps not acting like a schizophrenic tiresome psychopathic autist high on MDMA and giggling like a crazed faggot might help.

I always catch girls looking at me and giving me a smile, but I can never tell if its just awkward eye contact and then nervous smiling on both our parts out of kindness or if its actually interest.

It usually happens in bookstores.

One time I was in a bookstore and this qt was trying to reach a book that was clearly out of reach, I was standing at the other end of the aisle, im pretty tall, and she kept giving me glances and I was about to help her out, then some manlet who I assume was her boyfriend, came over wrapped his arm around her waist and walked off with her, he didnt even grab the book she wanted, because it was out of his reach too.

>short
>baby face
>skinny dick
Nope I'm convinced a women will never love me. On top of that I have social skills because I've rejected my entire and would take years of effort just to come off as a normal person.

My personality is awful, most of them are put-off within minutes

>>skinny dick
under 5 inch?

>5mm overbite
I would say it's almost certainly not as big a deal as you make it out to be.
Take a risk with your tinder girls and you'll find that it's not a problem.

Yes. My own mother doesn't even love she's told me to kill myself countless times

because a three letter agency is out to get me, i get followed by shady vehicles whenever i leave the house. when i went to the city a military helicopter openly followed me, and would have taken the shot if i went into a secluded area and everyone i socially interact with is a secret agent

>tfw this used to happen when I was young and attractive
>tfw too much of a sperg to capitalize on it

If only I could make my jawline more square, my shoulders broader, be less fair-skinned, and so on.

I guess I just need to self-improve more!!!

I'm short (5'9)

No muscles ( can work on this )

But ultimately I'm a manlet, so it doesn't matter. I look more like a little brother than a man.

Attached: wojak.jpg (482x427, 40K)

it's because i have absolutely no ambition and do nothing most of the time

I mean you are most definitely right, but holy heck does it hurt my confidence. I can't talk or laugh because of it. I'm also not someone that attractive where you would say "eh, that flaw can be overlooked", especially when the flaw is someones teeth

Attached: 640x800_e93d298f-de08-4cfd-a39f-fead6e81fda1.jpg (640x800, 36K)

Because I have a weak chin and jawline. Besides that I'm set since I'm 6'3" and Jow Forums.

wtf STOP THIS!!!!

Attached: 1448327516611.jpg (2768x2928, 466K)

This. I look like a fucking baby and my facial hair doesn't look good. Younger teens find Me attractive but that's it. I'm also kinda short compared to other guys in my location at 5 ft 9.

>weak chin
how bad?

if that is actually you then you are absulotely fkn cute

I have no idea what it could be or whether there actually is anything. I guess I have that resting bitch- /murder everyone face.
Though I guess my personality is kinda shit too but I have never really gotten that far with girls.

Im an ugly black male with none of the alpha traits to make up for it.

>5'3
>baby face
>tiny arms and feet
>annoying high pitch voice
>shy and lack confidence

Attached: download.jpg (234x215, 8K)

>if you've ever had girls randomly talk to you, even if its just small talk there's nothing physically wrong with you
>the reason why no girl sticks around is because you have a shitty personality

And that's when I realized I'm the most boring person in the wrong.

Attached: 640x800_5b30c7b6-836f-40b3-9204-d07bdfea4a7e.jpg (640x800, 35K)

I doubt you are as boring as me

im fat so what

but how come other fat men have wives and gfs

makes no sense

FUCK WOMEN I HATE THEM

Good fucking music choice

always wanted a bf like u esoecially the hair

>makes no sense
they're probably beta as fuck or dominant and funny to be around.

i love it when girls make that face

Attached: giphy.gif (320x160, 1.36M)

hell yeah, although it feels a bit edgy walking around with BM shirts

what hinders you? or are we just that rare?

Are you hiding chemical weapons or something? what the fuck man

Attached: 4pgx4gj9db111.jpg (700x624, 75K)

Traits that girls value
Dominance, confidence, extroversion, strength, popularity.

I have none of these traits, nor do I have any particular desire to attain them, if that even is possible. I'm not to change who I am for some pussy if women don't like who I am then that's just the way it is.

women my age are seeking marriage/children and I'm way too old to be a loser

According to all of y'all, I need to just drop as much weight as possible.

rare in my country it seems

Majority of woman look at me when I go outside and "catcall" me, even the gays and Chads acknowledge me. I'm just too much of a loner autist to do anything

Attached: 1536094806978.jpg (612x472, 60K)

i dont give them my money

now that im attractive they do, its funny because if anything my actual personality got worse

Attached: 7018575d540a88da567fa82c0ac1a649.jpg (1200x807, 84K)

>now that im attractive
were you unattractive?

I got old, fat and balding. Girls used to like me.
I could get thinner, but I'm lazy.

Girls have the attention span of fruit flies.

aight satou

I can fool a girl for a night if I'm lucky but on the daily I'm rather boring

I guess it's because it's somewhat of a niche look and not many women are into it. what country are you from?

pros
>6'2"
>not ugly
cons
>a bit weird
>self esteem/confidence problems
>broke as fuck
>not very fit (decent body though)
>immature
>facial hair of a 13 year old boy
>puffy nips

Better looking than I am, no homo. Good luck.

I recently looksmaxed and went on two tinder first dates, nothing more tho.
Feeling really alone lately.

Probably because I'm ugly, since I always make them laugh and their impressed by the fact that I'm a musician