Bobby Fischer dropping redpills

Women are absolutely thrash everywhere. Prove me wrong.

Attached: quote-they-re-all-weak-all-women-they-re-stupid-compared-to-men-they-shouldn-t-play-chess-bobby-fisc (850x400, 86K)

>prove me wrong
That isn't how it works. State your case

He's kinda one of the best chess champions in the world ever. He could give knights advantage to just about 99.9999% of the global population and still beat them without breaking a sweat. Women ARE trash, but Bobby Fischer isn't a fair water mark to compare shit to.

was he a schizo? why did he rant against the jews?

the elites arent all jews clearly.

non poltard, rational replies welcome

Do you think he was racist as well?

Attached: fischerquote1.png (700x700, 41K)

He was a jew himself, probably hated the people he grew up around

Not all elites are jews. Not all jews are elite. There is just a very noticeable overlap between the two that would make a normie noticeably uncomfortable if he paid attention.

He wasn't a schizo but he definitely was accused of mental illness because whenever someone talented becomes famous and gets free stage time, and then says shit that goes against the ruling establishment's programming of the normies, the only recourse is to either claim he has mental illness or quietly kill him.

He was a weeb too, had a huge collection of original Japanese film trailers

*Fliers

Attached: 20180702.jpg (305x309, 12K)

To be fair, fischer was the greatest chess player of all time. He grew to hate chess because of modern theory, and the claim Kasparov made that he could beat Fischer easily is bs as Kasparov knew heaps of sicilian theory and whatnot.. so did Fischer to be fair, so I guess it's opinion.

Fischer's favourite past players were Capablanca and Morphy because they were unchallenged and didn't study theory for years to dunk on literally everyone.

Fischer single handedly dismantled the soviets at their peak, Petrosian losing 6.5-2.5 was fucking nuts.

BOLAND AND SLOVAKIAN GORLS GOOD

He wasn't a jew since he wasn't circumcised.

>schizo
no not at all. he showed signs of paranoia but only because his mind works overtime 24/7 and he was (correctly) paranoid about being psyopped by russians who wanted to take his title. also the smarter you are the less likely you are to succumb to schizophrenia. look at mathematician john forbes nash jr, guy went fully insane but recovered and later on realized how silly his alien delusions were. of course that doesn't rule out the possibility, but people like him and fischer are intelligent enough to know when they're wrong.

>GUUUH NGUUUH I AM GOOD AT DUH CHESS!!! WATCH ME MOVE DAT KNIGHT TO D6 GUUUUUUGH!!! CHECK MATE!!!!!!! BLUUUUURGH CHESS IS ONLY FOR SMART SUPER RATBOY GENIOUSES LIKE ME!!!

Attached: main-qimg-37621130ac28d51f82e9aadad513f369.jpg (300x300, 30K)

the undisputed king of schizoids

>Bobby Fischer: they (women) should keep strictly to the home
>Interviewer: "a woman place is over the hot stove" yeah?
>Bobby Fischer: no, they can't cook
Based.

you sure know a lot about famous peoples dicks

yes it is how it works
prove me wrong

he said that himself. his mum was jewish, but he wasn't, since she didn't have the dick mutilation ritual done on him.

ok i guess your double-dubs make it factual and correct man. check em

Literally the most based motherfucker since Rasputin
Ask me how i know you have a thin wrist, could probably wrap around it with my index finger and thumb.