Have a crush on someone who looks/acts just like this >found out he likes me too >ever since he doesn't attempt with me...

>have a crush on someone who looks/acts just like this >found out he likes me too >ever since he doesn't attempt with me anymore..what do?

Attached: 394.jpg (680x726, 71K)

teehee i too cant help myself around these shy nerdy boys uwu

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 7K)

If he doesn't attempt to date you or even get to know you then he probably isn't looking for a relationship

yeah, most aren't. even if they did, they wouldn't approach because that's how they act. you pretty much have to force yourself onto them, which isn't very easy.

No, has attempted to get to know me, but that was before I found out. Now all he'll do is glance at me when he thinks I don't notice.

then hes still into you but he's shy and insecure because you know you like him too.

You will have to make the first move because he wont do shit, that's how some of us are.

We rarely ever see each other though, if we do it's heaving & inconvenient. How the fuck would I go about doing that? Seems hopeless, problem is I'm also shy & don't know how to initiate a conversation.

This is scary as hell as this resembles behaviour I caught myself with acting towards my crush

Shit, really? I know for a fact that my crush browses Jow Forums too.

Yeah but I'm pretty fucking sure my crush doesn't like me

Aw. Well damn, why is that?

I'm sure you can find him on social media or whatever. Chat will probably make it easier since you're both shy.

Where are you extremely originally from?

I've already looked, he's practically non-existent.

Because she rejected me or at least declined a date or something in the direction of that?

You could ask his friends for his number. That's assuming he has any and you're comfortable asking.

I haven't lurked long enough to decipher what you're asking.

Oh. That sucks, sorry user.

I don't know any of his friend's.

'where are you from'
with added words to avoid the filter.

>I haven't lurked long enough to decipher what you're asking
>Literally a basic trick to get around the r9k filter
Please leave.

Thanks kind user. Texas.

If you're certain he likes you, you'll have to initiate in this case. Just ask for his number the next time you meet.

I knew I was gonna get this answer, just seems like a daunting situation.

YOU GIVE CHASE, NIGGER

WORK FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE IN YOUR WORTHLESS ROASTIE LIFE

If he doesn't do anything is because he may be shy. Most probably he won't do anything. It also happens to me a lot. I love a girl, and im a fucking pussy, I don't have the balls to talk to her. If you can initiate the talk is the best, probably. At least this way maybe something will happen.

Pumped, ty, love the enthusiasm user.

I did never attempt to do anything because of the high probability of the Answer both A and C could be true, found out it wasnt but still felt like i didn't had anything left to try. Sincerely, S.

Yeah, it's pretty evident that he's shy. I guess I'll have to go for it sooner or later.

sounds like you're gay bucko