New shaving ad by Gillette calls on men to "check their toxic male behaviour"

>New shaving ad by Gillette calls on men to "check their toxic male behaviour"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Attached: gillette.jpg (1242x1399, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gillette.com/en-us/the-best-men-can-be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess I'm a Bic man now. Gillette is just overpriced submarine hull shavings anyway.

holy shit that transphobic ending triggered the fuck out of me

This is why I use generic brand.

If you don't use 1 dollar shave or website like that than you are a fool.

>not using a double edged safety razor that costs under a quarter a piece

Attached: Feather-Double-Edge-Razor-Blades-100-ct.png (700x500, 197K)

My wife's son and Gillette both loved this comment.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-111044.png (2048x729, 190K)

Double edged safety razor. I bought 500 replacement blades for 4.99 on Amazon like 5 yrs ago and I still haven't gone through half of them.
>inb4
I shave every day and I have very coarse facial hair.

Only people who care are people who are pro-harrassment.

Uh it says error what the fuck dude

I guess I'm some libcuck because I really liked this ad.

toxic masculinity != masculinity is toxic. it means there are toxic things people do under the guise of masculinity. "boys will be boys" that sort of shit.

Still not buying them though, way too fucking expensive.

A big chunk of r9k's misery derives from its insistence in believing in the "Alpha Male" myth, and toxic beauty-standards that are impossible to achieve.

I'm sorry about your AIDS diagnosis (no I'm not).

Attached: FAG.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

But boys will be boys I don't understand what you're saying?

Attached: image.jpg (467x362, 23K)

Boys will be boys gets a lot more hate than it deserves, you people act like men have been excused of crimes. Only women get excused of crimes.

>the Young fucking Turks in a clip
fucking boycotted

and what does any of that have to do with a shaving product

I don't know why don't you read their fucking website.

gillette.com/en-us/the-best-men-can-be

Satanic Illuminati agenda

>everything is men's fault

Where did I or this commercial say that?

And what does the martin luthier king speech have to do with cars?
See? it doesn't make sense therefore super-bowl commercials are bullshit.
What this means is she should not watch the super bowl so they stop the super bowl thus stoping the commercials.

kek get memed on Gillette

Attached: Capture.png (447x168, 18K)

>The dislikes and comments

Attached: 1539066328565.png (251x251, 106K)

This commercial is a part of an agenda to blame social problems on toxic masculinity don't play dumb.

those comments say a lot about your mindset

Attached: not all.jpg (695x1200, 143K)

>we have a responsibility to make sure we are promoting positive, attainable, inclusive and healthy versions of what it means to be a man
ah, okay.
I wonder who is behind that ad??
>Young people are all progressive and we must pander to them!

not that user but how does
>there are toxic things people do under the guise of masculinity
remotely equal
>everything is men's fault
???
That's like saying that "rapists exist" is the same as "all men are rapists".

>not all men
This is just a response to white knights.

Unfortunately women aren't going to lower their standards for male appearance so we have no choice in the matter.

>um sweetie, we know very well it's not all men... duh
>OMG NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS! REFUGEES WELCOME
fuck off.

Except to counter rapists we did put all men in anti rape classes and make them sign anti rape agreements when they get jobs

>toxic
toxic
>toxic
toxic
>toxic
toxic
>toxic
toxic

You seem to not know what this means user. toxic masculinity does not equal all masculinity.

And just so you guys know my "credentials" I used to be a prime anti-sjw type. I never went too far but I was right in that camp. And I've just grown away from it. I'm not a lefty by any means, I'm basically now just a regular american liberal.

>there are people that willingly expose themselves to the corporate jew of advertisement in the 2647th year of our lord and savior zoroaster
lol

>you people act like men have been excused of crimes. Only women get excused of crimes.
ahahaha. good one, user.

Attached: slap–on–the–wrist.png (500x522, 73K)

Except that men have a tendency to overrate themselves us included.

toxic masculinity is a meme concept made up by feminists, we use it ironically.

Source? I've never heard of that happening before, unless you're referring to college consent workshops, which both female and male students are usually required to attend.

>And hey I say incest is okay!

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 90K)

>all those dislikes
Are people really getting that tired of this shit, I thought normalfags didn't care

Women being made to attend and sign anti harassment waivers doesn't mean it's not for men. I can't tell if it's dishonesty or stupidity with you people.

nah it's been brigaded from t_d.

proof: i have an extension that shows where on reddit a link has been posted and the top 10 are all from t_d or kia or whatever.

Attached: 1520113287616.png (463x596, 37K)

You can only be ridiculed so much before you must take a stand, even if it's just a downvote on a shitty TV commercial.

>"Smile, sweetie!"
>Oh bro.. that's a low blow. So toxic!
This ad had a spongy concept but shit like this panders to feminists.

Expect that robots pretty much blame chads for that same masculinity. You know you can't be both sides here.

>the dislikes came from the people who disagree with me they don't count
???

i have been using philips since the oneblade trimmer is very handy. but i still liked this ad, i hope we will see a beautiful future.

Um I'm pretty sure r9k blames women and their standards not chads.

Agreed. Still not buying any more Gilette shit. Safety razors are way better.

We hate women, not chad. You normies with your agendas and preconceptions want us to hate chad to fit into your ideas of what's wrong with us. Always telling never listening, that's liberals' problem.

Welcome to the internet. It's place where website sometimes act as perosnal armies and try to ruin thing.

This is the second time someone has strawmanned me in this thread. I did not say that at all.

>Are people really getting that tired of this shit, I thought normalfags didn't care

No people are not getting tired of it, it was linked to a forum that obviously disagrees with it so it's not a representative sample.

unless you mean t_d users are normies in which case I agree but they're boomer normies.

>black men were calling out the white dudes for being "toxic"
in what fantasy do these people live in

If you think this ad was directed at you then you're exactly the person this needs to reach.

I didn't think it was attacking me because I'm not a fragile faggot.

And that right there is the reason a majority of the losers on this board including you will end up in prison getting raped by a black bull.
Lets see how you "Alpha male" mindset servers you against the nightly beatings and rapings.
You are a worthless shitstain

So if this video stays disliked over time you will still reject it as invalidly disliked?

I'm not a liberal or women. You hate what women want in chads. Which is their masculinity. You hate that society expect/demands you to act that way.

You can't socially engineer out lizard brain behavior and even wanting to is naive as hell.

dislikes on a video are not evidence of anything. if you wanted to know the public's opinion you would need to hire a polling firm and have them show this video to like 5000 people.

kek are you sure you replied to the right person?
who hurt you tho

So women are rejecting us because of toxic masculinity making them want more masculine guys than us? It's chads fault for being attractive not women's fault for being picky

It's link to a forum which you know would dislike it. It's like posting it on Jow Forums. It's not like it was posted in a place that was politically unbias. The person knew exactly what kind of reaction he get. It's like going to gay bar to try to find people not to be gay.

Hmmm
I don't think we should make bullies stop bullying I think we just need to tuffin up the boys I mean that scene with the kid crying in the mothers arms was sad because he'll never man up.
We are animals after all and I don't believe attempting to escape natural selections grasp will yield healthy results.

Attached: image.jpg (211x193, 8K)

I agree, are you thinking I disagree with you here or just clarifying?

This isn't even a hidden video, you think that it's only been exposed the right when it's an ad on tv

It goes well beyond society, society is a mirror reflecting fundamental human behaviors that have existed well before we were even human.
You can't change them, and trying to change them is like changing a complex system and the results are many and unexpected.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

this guy explained it better than me.

But it's not chads fault? It's actually more of a right place at the right time kinda deal. In my opinion most of the dudes here weren't really raised at all and if they were they were raised poorly which is why we're not chad.

See
It's more about the where it has been
posted. It's not like it has been posted an a politically unbias place.

It's on tv, the rest of the world has seen it, you can't just go "well people of a differing political opinion saw it so how do I know if people really hate it". Maybe what I am failing to understand is that you don't see non lefties as people

It was posted on youtube, and television, is that too fucking biased?

the only thing a real man needs

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Gillette has been getting closer and closer to monopolizing the shaving industry so they did this to intentionally decrease sales for the time being and avoid getting busted.

But women get laid even if they're raised like shit.

Let's raid this piece of trash.

Is... is he being serial?

Attached: Soygaron.png (840x207, 22K)

Geez man can't I just wax off my beard? Do I really gotta cut it with a razor? I mean can't I just pull em out by waxing?
I mean shit my face hair are all needle and hurt to touch I don't want em it hurts.

This is either intense victim mentality or I'm not explaining myself properly.

The reason this video has so many dislikes is because it was posted on a forum that disagrees with it's message. I never said they weren't people, I never said it was irrelevant. I said this isn't a representative sample of people so you can't extrapolate the general public's opinion from it. People who like this ad won't be going online and finding it and liking sharing and commenting on it.

That's because they're women stupid
Dude gets their dick mutilated and thus can only receive pleasure from vaginas this is why we need to ban circumcision.

There are threading blaming genetics on why someone is an incel. How is this any different? Also your missing the point you/robot reject masculinity. You don't want to be bread winners with stay at home wives. You don't want to have to pay for dates. You don't want to hold the door open for a women. For all the jabs at equal rights. You guys don't really want the men to win that fight because it makes you do things you have no in interest in.

Why do companies do this? Do they enjoy losing money?

So why don't the haters overwhelm every single video? Let's see your next excuse as you try to tie your retarded ideas together.

Like a real man.
Embargo.

Attached: images (12).jpg (486x301, 14K)

Just because robots are losers doesn't mean they want to deny reality.

"You"aren't really leaving the video there are you? You going out of your way to make sure certain parts of the internet knowa about it.

I don't have any part of the internet but Jow Forums. What is your point? I can't believe you people and your mental gymnastics when it comes to discrediting the dislike of this ad

Why you robots getting so worked up? None of can even grow a beard. Why talk about boycotting the brand? You ain't buying it anyway.

They've been infiltrated by a cancerous element. This cancerous element has already cost many major brands a lot of money, but removing it is difficult.

The issue is faggots like you with delusional world views about equality. Boys will be boys. Girls will be girls. The sooner we start embracing gender roles the better.

You are one of the dumbest fucking retards I've seen on this website.

For one thing who has the fucking time to downvote every gillette video? For another posting a video to a biased audience and then somehow assuming that the response means it's some sort of representative sample is laughable.

Go learn statistics. Some faggots on t_d are not everyone.

christ I should stop saying faggot but man even libcucks like me need to vent every once in a while.

No one is discrediting it, we're crediting it based off where the audience came from.

Look at this analogy.

>company makes ad for a vegan product
>someone posts it on the carnivore subreddit
>people dislike it

explain why this is user. obviously an audience that is hostile to the message won't like the fucking message.

Look everyone it's an old crazy leftie. These were everywhere when I was a kid

>he's both a cuck AND a nigger lover
This is just unacceptable.

lmao cope moar libcuck faggot

You have no point retard, you're trying to deconstruct the entire internet for a single case scenario so it can fit your opinions. You're warped

Um dude some women get mad if you open the door for them.
Some women expect you to make more money than them when they already make a fuck ton.
Women never do jack shit in the house and sit around all day.
As far as dates go I've yet to see a dude who didn't wanna pay for a date and no, dudes who were only looking for a one night stand don't count.

Now I'm just fucking lost, what are we even disagreeing on? Literally all I'm saying is that you have no proof that this is representative of the general public.

And you don't have a point that it's not

No the misery comes from being told that being youself, a man, is wrong.
>but only some manly behaviors are wrong
That's still preventing from being myself. Nobody is perfect, why can't you accept that boys will be boys?

That has a huge impact on us when we are children. Many of us feel like strangers in our own body now. Another part is the idea that men and women are equals.

Just go fuck youself

>Which is their masculinity. You hate that society expect/demands you to act that way.
That would mean women hate assholes and love betas?

I literally do though.

Learn statistics you massive cunt.