Women retain male dna

Is this really true? If so no wonder why the world seems so fucked up. No wonder why women continuously whore around until they basically destroy their own lives.

Attached: 24533cbaa42d73df45b22c2b4048afbc.png (640x640, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/
google.com/amp/s/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html
snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/
ard.bmj.com/content/64/6/845
globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to merge my DNA with my oneitis.
Also this is old news, Jow Forums was sperging about this over a year ago.

This is the same as when you absorb DNA from every animal you eat

Do they retain it like it gets into their system as some inactive substance that's just floating around, or like it actually changes their gene expression?

Supposedly it actually becomes a part of their DNA and they pass it on to whatever child they have. This may be why governments are hesitant on DNA tests. They don't really want men knowing about this phenomena. It would drastically change male and female relationships and therefore would change society as a whole.

>I read it on an incel forum so it must be true!
Words cannot express how retarded someone must be to believe this.

Sigh... This thread again.
A woman does not absorb the DNA of the men she's slept with. If a woman becomes pregnant fetal cells can transfer through her blood due to her immune system no longer detecting it as a foreign invader. It does not effect her gametes, as a woman already has the cells formed by the time she reaches puberty. No, you can not get cucked by another man a woman fucked before meeting you. The maximum amount of time a sperm cell can survive in the fallopian tubes is roughly 5 days.

>The maximum amount of time a sperm cell can survive in the fallopian tubes is roughly 5 days.
>only 5 days

That's what they want you to believe...

You're welcome to post evidence showing otherwise.

>t. shareblue kike shill

>t. mentally ill brainlet

>oy vey shut it down chaim
fuck off shareblue

The facts are there. women who have had sex with a man have more traces of male dna in their brain compared to virgins. This is a fact and look it up if you don't believe me. SJW will say "it's because she was pregnent" which is true but it doesn't counter act the facts. She has male dna in her because a man busted his semen in her. You can try and prove me wrong but you can't

What the fuck is even shareblue? Also, god damn I wish there were a career where I could get paid to teach robots basic biology. Then I wouldn't have to be a NEET.

so you're telling me if my future wife has slept with a black guy in the past our children will be MIXED!??!?!!?

If he came inside her, then yes. his dna is permently engraved into that women.

>be virgin woman
>receive a blood transfusion

HAHAHA SOMEBODY STOP ME

Attached: image[1].jpg (450x675, 42K)

Link to a study that says this.

Nice so that girl I creampied daily for 8 months has been permanently marked by my seed.

prove it. none of this can actually be proven unless you are the scientist and do the experiment yourself. this is all propaganda and youre all just believing shit you actually havent seen or can prove yourself. just live and stop worrying about this stupid shit. how is it making your life better in anyway?

>Sigh...
What.
This is not Tumblr REEEEEEEEEE

>just live and stop worrying about this stupid shit.
I think you're replying to the wrong person. The other ones in this thread are worrying about some blackpill propaganda which is just somebody's blog post misinterpreting a study on fetal chimerism.

I ejaculated on my mom and sister while they were sleeping, many many times over.

Does that mean my little sister and my niece are actually my daughters?

Attached: 1511540206307.jpg (1392x1080, 134K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/
google.com/amp/s/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

This board never fails to disgust me.

Well, Robots, it's not true, apperently. Cased solved.

However, that doesn't mean we must like girls who have had sex with many men before. I don't know why some people in this thread imply that the problem comes from the DNA thing and not from the fact that pure people are the best partners.

HAHA EBIC Jow Forums

non-virgin women are full of emotional baggage. you shouldn't be dating them in the first place.

Yes we are biologically attracted to virgins for a reason, they don't have others men dna in them.

First link talks about the DNA of the fetus when the woman is pregnant, not of the men she had sex with.
Second link is a tabloid article that doesn't link even link to the study it claims to be talking about.

So are you stupid or a liar?

Forgot the link. Fuck.
snopes.com/fact-check/women-retain-dna/

>we are biologically attracted to virgins
No we're not. Whoever taught you biology in school made a mistake of letting you pass the course.

I told you to link me to something on non-fetal chimerism. You have failed to do so.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-152900~2.png (480x738, 95K)

good point, her eggs are already made, so there is no way this affects offspring

"Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)" Cool so you can't read. And the second link tells you which study it is from use some brain power I'm not spoon feeding everything to you

Lol so are you attracted to 30 year old women who have fucked 40 guys? Or would you rather have a pure 18 year old? But your probably just a dumb roastie

>muh DNA
While that idea would make her cock-carousel rounds more bodily icky, she carries the memories of being with all those guys around in either case.

And I have to deal with the fucked-up behavior those memories cause. Which is honestly more worrisome for any relationship.

The second study is garbage, that's why it's only published by some tabloid. You incels literally have zero scientific literacy. That's why you believe any dumb shit that anyone else with an IQ of over 80 would laugh at.

Again, from the fetus, not from men she had sex with. Clearly reading is too hard for you.

These are the click bait titles to sooth your butthurt and let women continue being whores. They don't retain dna from men they've slept it UNLESS HE CAME INSIDE THEM. Theres a key differnce

>The facts are there.

where

inb4 studies about fruitflies, humans aren't fruitflies

Attached: 1541585854565.jpg (203x248, 6K)

Take a group of young girls, all the same age. Since you think we are "biologically attracted to virgins", then we should have an automatic biological reaction and instinct to easily and instantly tell which ones are virgins and which are not.

Well, do tell how you will instantly, instinctively, correctly know which girls are virgins? Because coming up with this you would easily make millions and become famous.

And where does fetus come from? When a man cums in you genius. Women who have never been pregnent have much less male dna but you fail to think outside the box

>snopes is clickbait
>incel blogs with bullshit articles are not clickbait
Whatever.

BULL SHIT
My mom was a whore and I was a mistake and guess what? other than my lighter skin I look exactly like my dad. Really only our hair styles are different but we look the same.
You are not gonna get cucked cause she fucked some other dude before she met you. This can only happen if she gets pregnant by the guy.

The fetus comes from the cum of one man. It's not a combination of all the men who have cummed inside the female.

here's the original study from 2005 since you're too ignorant to look it up yourself
ard.bmj.com/content/64/6/845

>linking to a literal Pajeet "newspaper"
Seems legit.

Exactly!
It's when ONE sperm cell enters the egg I mean come on guys you really think if you got a girl pregnant she's gonna give birth to some dude she fucked years ago who's also dead now?

>Possible sources of male DNA include unrecognised male pregnancy or unrecognised male twin, an older male sibling with transfer through the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse alone.

Wow thanks I didn't know that. The fetus is a product of the women's dna,. Her dna has been tainted from the men who previously came in her.

You're leaving out the fact that their is unique dna found in them meaning it couldn't possibly be from a brother or lost sibling. Women who have not been pregnent or had sex have less male dna just accept the facts

>Although two women with male DNA had an induced abortion
That accounts for 8% of the women too. It's not unlikely that another couple have miscarried without knowing.

>mostly German spergs
I think I'll be alright

>instinctively, correctly know which girls are virgins?
The fuck ugly ones and that's literally it.

>Her dna has been tainted from the men who previously came in her.
Which is the part here which is totally untrue but brainlets still believe it despite no proof existing for such obviously retarded ideas.

So we're biologically attracted to ugly girls? Well, shit.

Look man as long as the boy looks like me whats the fuckin problem?
I'm serious too as long as the kid looks like me why should I be butt blasted?

Attached: image.jpg (183x183, 14K)

Just because you are using the term "biologically attracted" shows how fucking retarded you actually are.

The fact they are young means they are more likely to be virgins. if you were looking to find a virgin would you approach a group of 40 year olds or a group of 18 year olds?

You probably don't know enough biology to teach 7th graders.

Attached: IMG_0723.jpg (193x261, 12K)

>no proof
Theres only like 4 links itt explaining that women have foreign dna in their brain for life, particularly after they have sex. I don't know what else there is to say you just refuse to cope

>Real time quantitative polymerase chain reaction targeting the Y chromosome specific sequence DYS14 was employed to test DNA extracted from peripheral blood mononuclear cells
How could that not be from a brother or sibling? The only requirement is that it's a Y chromosome specific gene sequence.

I'm only using that retarded term because another retard started using it above.

There is one link to DNA from a fetus. No study has linked it to sexual intercourse. So go ahead and post one such link if you know one.

literally every study is about male dna in the female BRAIN, not her fetus. Sorry but those 30 guys you fucked in your life left their mark on you forever. cope

Can you post one of those "literally every studies"? Only one has been linked to here and it's talking about DNA from a fetus of a pregnant woman.

Strange how much women have such an avid hatred of even the idea that they will always have part of their partner with them when they look back clearheaded.
I bet they all find that thought hot af while he dicks them down.

You're a retard. The DNA was FROM the fetus, not IN the fetus. Learn to read.

This isn't something females think about. I'm probably the only female in this thread and I'm a KHV.

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

See

Attached: 1541610484793.jpg (1080x1440, 83K)

Already been posted this isnt even an argument anymore you either can't read or or refuse to believe it's true cause your by is a whore

It came from a man's semen. Regardless the dna is still there See

Excuse me /b/ros but if the kid looks like you then why does it matter? Isn't the only thing that matters that his face resembles yours?

Attached: image.png (480x480, 116K)

>Isn't the only thing that matters that his face resembles yours?
That honestly shouldn't matter either. If it looks more like your wife than you, who cares. As long as it doesn't look like it came from somewhere 5000 miles away you shouldn't be concerned. Even so, your kids can still turn out ugly if you're ugly, it won't help them in the least that they look like you if you look like a bucket of shit.

>Already been posted
Where? When a brainlet is losing he retreats to the "it's been posted before I'm not posting it again" defense. Or the "google it I'm not going to do it for you" defense. Either way, brainlets are weak and not smart enough to know when they are BTFO.

If a baby were the product of the DNA of all the men who ever had sex with a woman, wouldn't that show up in paternity tests?

To be fair the only study you posted that didn't talk about fetal chimerism alone is this one ard.bmj.com/content/64/6/845
The study is ultimately flawed for a few reasons:
1. Low sample size of less than 50 women
2. Lack of followup.
3. Inconsistent groups. 2 of the women had induced abortions.
4. Lack of screening for other variables.
Bottom line, this study doesn't prove that sex alone can lead to microchimerism. To do that you would need a study with 2 test groups of at least 50 women each. One with a history of sexual activity and one without. It's very hard to track undetected pregnancies. It's estimated that 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.

Ok I'll help. First scroll to the top of the page. Make sure you are at the top ok? Then scroll down until you find the first link posted. A link is a web address you enter into your search bar. If you made it this far you will notice the title of the article is " Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain".

Why would your SON look more like your wife? I can understand stuff like eye, hair, etc colour being the same but face? No way!

Attached: image.jpg (634x467, 107K)

The one to nih.gov? As mentioned by people who actually read the link, it only talks about microchimerism from the fetus of a pregnant woman. It does not say anything about sexual intercourse.

I bet if you had an 18 year old skank in front of you and a 30 year old virgin you'd not be able to tell.

Yes this is correct. Fetuses are created from male and female sex gametes, and the cells of a fetus can survive inside its mother and reproduce. What does this information mean to me? Absolutely nothing. I just don't like people believing pseudoscience as if a woman has sperm floating in her waiting to cuck you.

>mfw had sex with 5 virgin girls in my lifetime
>mfw dudes get their tongues full of my dna every time they go down on one of them

Attached: 1545764475432.jpg (440x392, 34K)

>a woman has sperm floating in her waiting to cuck you

this part made me lol

Attached: 1545883831651.png (1320x1234, 191K)

holy shit the damage control in this thread
>dumb virgims, I can sleep with 2000 people and i'll be exactly the same

It would make sense that if your mom had coitus with another man years ago then had 2 kids (you and your brother) that looked just like her and your dad but your brother had slightly different hair than you, than it would be possible that some dna from that other man could have affected her. it's also possible that the trait could have been hidden for a generation or two before it showed again. people like using the second scenario while saying the first is science fiction.

this user has a point

Attached: 1542080679451.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

It's called common sense men are attracted to young women, no matter how old they are. Why are we biologically attracted to young women? Because they are likely to be virgins and raise healthy kids

Interesting. I've donated blood 4 times in my life, does that mean even as a virgin I have put my DNA inside 2 women? And also 2 men? Are they my sissy bitches now? Since my DNA got inside of them forcefully

She doesn't have sperm floating in her. She has the dna floating in her, which came from the sperm

>Since my DNA got inside of them forcefully

reported to the FBI for rape

Your blood is not the same as semen

Still waiting for you to post a study that says that. You only keep posting the one which deals with fetus DNA.

>She has the dna floating in her, which came from the sperm

part of my brain died from reading this post

Attached: 1507266147226.png (800x729, 48K)

Does this make it gay to have sex with a non virginal woman? Or even a virgin woman since they inherit the male DNA from their mothers (and dad)?

Attached: 1536879654258.jpg (598x600, 104K)

Yes. I am well aware of this. What I'm trying to say is people will reach as far as they can to say this means they're being cucked. Let's take the following scenario.
>Woman dates man
>They date and fuck for a few years
>She becomes pregnant and miscarries without knowing, microchimerism occurs.
>They split up for whatever reason
>You meet girl
>Get along really well
>Sperg out and reject her because "much DNA"
Does it really matter?

yes half of a womans DNA comes from a man so having sex with women is in fact, gay

None of the studies I posted are solely about fetuses. Sperm turns into fetus- fetus transfers dna to brain. the fetus is the middleman but semen is still the origin. Half of you are agreeing with me without even realizing it

globalnews.ca/news/3558598/no-women-do-not-absorb-and-retain-dna-from-every-man-they-have-sex-with/

It matters if you want it to. Personally I'd choose a virgin so the child would inherit my traits and not traits from the all the men who previously fucked her

Semen doesn't have DNA user. The word you're looking for is sperm. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it though. You probably swallow billions of sperm cells every day.