Mfw I just crashed my dad's car

>mfw I just crashed my dad's car
Honestly I feel like I'm the biggest piece of shit alive and I should be dead.I keep letting everyone around me down.The last discord server I was in, banned me so I got absolutely nobody to talk about it.If there's any small discords with nice people who I can talk to without being ironized invite me or add me I guess.

Attached: 7r0z6ezlrbq01.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I don't have discord but feel free to chat here. How did yo wreck the car? Why did they can you.

My coworker burned to death in a car accident yesterday on the way home from work. It could've been me, or you. You're very lucky.

OP is a faggot and must an hero

I rear ended 3 times kek

I was driving in a strip mall's parking lot and I got hit from the right in a mini junction.It was my fault,I saw the other guy too late.I could hardly call my father to tell him how much of a piece of shit I am.And I don't really know,I didn't do anything bad in that server,I tried to talk to everyone and be nice and share memes and stuff.Maybe they deleted it.

got a place but it's pretty dead lately.

if you wanna vc or some shit post contact info, ill shoot you a line

Only faggots burn to death

My point is that I'm a huge disappointment and I just hurt everyone around me.

everyone gets into a car accident sooner or later, i just had my first recently and i felt similar to the way that you do right now. i'd gone to walmart the day before christmas eve; someone honked at me, i pulled forward when i shouldn't have and smashed into the side of some guys car.

i assume no one got hurt? things like this happen all the time user, in a few weeks you'll feel better.

if you want, post a discord and we can talk.

don't really feel like vc-ing but here's my handle
chrisss#6168

I know that feel bro. I crashed my mom's car. Do you know what kind of insurance he had. Maybe things will work out.

Yeah insurance is gonna cover the other guy's car,and I'm gonna have to pay for ours.The front wheel looks pretty fucked up,I don't know how safe it is to keep driving it like that,but it's gonna take a while before I get to fix it.

if it makes you feel better i crashed into a couple mailboxes going down my icy road because i was too confident in my driving skills and sped 30 mph above the speed limit

>bump into a person on foot and maybe your shoulder hurts for a minute
>bump into a car and both cars are dented up, scraped up, likely need to pay for insurance and repairs
>be glad you didn't burst into flames like
why do carcucks do it?

dude you need to go outside and socialize. take time away from the internet because it obviously isnt working out well for you

>too confident
So much of this shit,I never wouldve pulled shit like this when I just got my license.

>The last discord server I was in-
Stopped reading there. I recommend you kill yourself to avoid an further failures and embarrassment. You're a cancer to this board.

How do you get banned from these things anyway? It's all underage trannies posting pictures of their butthole, what could you possibly do to violate their rules that those people aren't doing?

I don't know. I've always either rode a skateboard or a bicycle.

Well it was nice to interact with some people,I'm pretty reclusive irl and don't really feel like I fit anywhere.
I don't know,it wasn't a tranny server though,it was pretty chill,memes and stuff.I mostly talked about movies series and vidya.
I kinda have a passion for cars and I really love mine(dad's),I browse /o/ a lot,good thing it's not totaled but it still needs some work.