Im losing my hair. I caught a glimpse of the back of my head at the hair dressers. Is it time to commit sudoku?

Im losing my hair. I caught a glimpse of the back of my head at the hair dressers. Is it time to commit sudoku?

Attached: 3560737970.jpg (682x484, 25K)

Shave and forget about it. Literally every single other option is pathetic and will only further accelerate your already budding mental illness. If hair loss causes you so much distress (I understand immensely) than use this as an opportunity to reevaluate your values and sources of self worth. Use this as a learning opportunity. I know at the moment it sounds absurd, but trust me in this. We are alive in this universe for more than our hair, this is merely a vessel. Your world is falling apart, I know, and that is a wonderful occurrence. Let this disaster burn away what is useless. What remains will be you, and you only. Calm your mind. Smell the air. Feel the dirt of this planet in your hands
I believe in you OP

Attached: 59jbykle62q21.jpg (2000x788, 335K)

This was beautiful.

based + wisdompilled

Attached: 1536508417899.jpg (750x730, 99K)

Unironically based and redpilled

your new style op

Attached: groethendick.jpg (200x310, 42K)

Option 1: "Just shave it off bro girls love that shit" cope
Option 2: Hair Systemâ„¢ cope
Option 3: Kill yourself

Attached: 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

t. Incel that has never kissed a girl

Attached: hair system.webm (346x346, 2.72M)

I've kissed 1 gf and many prostitutes so you're wrong.

>he uses prostitutes
State of your life man

Yeah I'm addicted to sex and I actually dumped that gf cos she couldn't keep up.

Attached: baldlet (2).webm (640x640, 1.11M)

Attached: 1551187259746.jpg (359x347, 28K)

Attached: h382wj2.webm (544x862, 983K)

that's just his personal forcefield

i'm norwood 3.5 and just got done busting a fat nut in my Jow Forums redhead gf

women respond to self esteem and if you say otherwise you're an incel

good stuff

Me too user, I can see way too much of my skull when the lightning is too harsh. I've had long hair for years now, I look like shit with short hair and even worse with a buzzcut

Attached: 1552407898929.jpg (720x545, 22K)

that's actually based

No you just are lucky enough to have a headshape that looks passable bald.

For many it is fucking OVER if you go bald. I'm on fin and desperate as fuck to keep my norwood 2 from progressing further because I look weird as fuck with no hair.

I tried topical minoxidil foam for like, years, but it never did anything and I only kept it up cus I was worried if I stopped it'd fall out more.

Finasteride pills really got to work for me after about a year of using them. At first my libido shrank away but then it came back. Fluffy head again now.

It's over.

Your options are:

1 - lay down
2 - rot

I've been on for like 7 months and i cant tell if they've helped or not because my issue was hair thinning for the most part. How did it go for you did you notice anything before the year mark? My hair might be a bit thicker.

minox and fin will help you retain, and they take long to show an effect such that you won't even notice it in most cases
honestly the biggest mistake i made was not getting on fin earlier, im a NW2 now and i could be a NW0 easily

Either shave it off or buzz without a guard.
Plus side is that you can also now use steroids without fear of losing your hair.

How long do I have left guys

Attached: IMG_20190415_075826_1.jpg (1080x1440, 168K)

It's not even that bad. Just chill out. You seem really worried and anxious. I personally don't think its that bad

You fellas get itchy scalps?

I'm itchy in places I'm losing hair but, plot twist, I'm losing hair all over my body.

Biggest area it's gone is my pubes...

gay

>Let this disaster burn away what is useless. What remains will be you
Fuck, this is poetic. Where is this from? I typically read western philosophy, and I haven't read anything this profound (albeit slightly banal) in a long ass time

I started experiencing hair loss and stressed about it real hard. It's been some time since then and honestly I just don't care too much anymore. It's going to happen. Its thinning and sometimes noticable but that's fine. I'm going to shave it eventually, but it's still full enough to enjoy till then. If it's going to happen then it's going to happen. Open your eyes and look around you, you'll realize that so many men are balding that you'll feel stupid for worrying so much.

You'll go bald, no denying it. But being bald is in no way a death sentence in any sense of the word. Suffer your anxiety and then just accept reality and you'll be fine. You'll be surprised how no one cares but you.

come back right now user and tell us where you learned such wisdom

Attached: IMG_0197.jpg (1920x1341, 206K)

>this post on Jow Forums

Too good for this site

people who have it worse, to your surprise havent killed themselves. you will not be killing yourself either

My headshape is atrocious. I got my hair cut short once and it looked like an egg with a ridge on top. I cant go bald, its over.

Doesn't look too bad. Maybe thinning a bit but your ok for now.

Looks like a bethesda game when your texture mods didnt load right

That feel. Mine looks is like upside down egg shaped kinda like an alien.

Same, i got a big noggin that would look atrocious shaved. Im hoping to hold on to what I have for as long as I can, and then eventually pay for a transplant. For a few thousand dollars, thats easily worth it

I know a guy in his late 50's who got a hair transplant at one of the best clinics in the US. He was almost completely bald on top but now he has almost a full head of hair. You're probably right that its worth it eventually. Just go somewhere reputable even if it costs a bit more.

Did anyone else get told by almost everyone they met that they looked scary when they got a buzz?

>only answer op will truly accept

Attached: 20190401_185019.png (717x1217, 334K)

from that angle you look fine. What are you even worried about? Your hairline in the front or the back thinning out? Your hairline is perfectly fine. It looks a little short at spots in the back, but your hair is short to begin with so it's hard to tell if there's any actual male pattern baldness going on at all.

Post a pic of the back of your head from above if you really want us to be able to tell.

Just keep in mind that a hair transplant will take up to a year to have noticeable (length + density) results, and that your hair almost certainly won't look entirely natural.

It's workable enough sometimes, but I just wouldn't consider it personally worth the money.