Is dairy turning you into a woman?

Is dairy turning you into a woman?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30698629
New studies say "Yes, Definitely".

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Attached: 1554815860598.jpg (597x519, 56K)

Dairy that you buy from a supermarket is dead garbage

Raw milk and raw dairy are amazingly healthy

See: breast milk

good thing i rarely drink milk and eat cheese
enjoy your estrogen

Raw milk has way more active estrogen though.

Any ideas if said hormones are still to be found at such a high rate in cheese/yoghourt too?

Cheese has a higher concentrate as it's everything in milk but with one of the macros and most of the water removed

Unsweetened almond milk is way better anyways

So what should I eat for breakfast?

>inject test every week
>drink all the dairy i want

>Being lactose is literally jesus's way of telling me to stay alpha and that milk is for betas

Based Jesus..

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 21K)

cottage cheese seems pretty OK

IS THERE NOTHING GOOD LEFT IN THIS HORRID WORLD

Attached: 1516941882574.jpg (500x283, 15K)

Why were you eating mostly dairy for breakfast anyway?

Just milk in cereal?

Only american hormone cow milk

>amerifats who may as well just suck on a pair of ovaries instead of drinking milk cause of all the added hormones.
t. organic, added hormone free milk master race

Attached: 51200766_2232804753417077_6765753297241374720_n.jpg (800x800, 32K)

All milk comes from a previously pregnant cow. The second study was in Japan and the other in the Netherlands.
Milk is essentially an estrogen slurpee.

You probably drink pasteurized milk which is crap

Hello lactose

>new studies
>published in 2009
ok op

*source published in 2009
nothing new here

>betraying the path of GOMAD for fear of becoming a trap
>never gonna make it

Them gains though
Couldn't have done it without the gains juice

First one is 2019
And done in Germany

Nice reading comprehension bitchtits

sv3rigeposters btfo

>tfw netherlands mostly has high quality organic diary products without american tier chemicals/hormones
feelsgoodman

Im asian and 6ft, my parents and siblings are a head shorter at least. I can only attribute my height to the constant milk I drank when I was young + large appetite. But the milk in particular, it was my favourite drink almost, since it was usually cold and at least tasted like something unlike water. I don't think I'd have the bones of a prince of manlets if I didn't drink so much milk. In fact I wish I drank more, being 6ft is no longer enough to be even a prince next year, I'm getting downgraded to a duke of the manlets.

This is probably negligible, and the health benefits outweigh it greatly. Until I see raw numbers, and a guy growing tits from drinking milk, I'll keep drinking my gains juice.

You'll be a count of manlets next year. 6' is already the new 5'9"

>milk will make you gain muscle
>milk will make you lose muscle

Attached: 1550785053292.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

stick to magere kwark if you want to make it, milk is as industrial as it can get with cows being pregnant all the times and milk taken from then all year long.

Unless you have some good guy boer to buy milk from you're getting more oestrogen than the average basedboy.

There are nutrients in milk that help you grow muscle and strong bones... That is what the dairy industry made sure everyone knew

But they left out the fact that there were things in it that essentially reverse the benefits more than having not even taken it in the first place.

>Why aren't humans built to benefit sucking on a cows tit

God I hate the planet

>because me drinkie milky from mommies udders in my infant years me must suckle on dem diddies of dis four legged cowy as a big boy now

Attached: 1540996355997.jpg (748x600, 211K)

Great, then trannies don't need to bother with HRT and can just consume lots of dairy, like the Dutch, there are only women in the Netherlands!

Retard.

That's why I drink only Sōy milk

>GOingMAD for the gyno gains
>being a muscular skelly
Are you sure you want the first one?