What is the quickest way to lose fat?

What is the quickest way to lose fat without losing muscle? None of this /fast/ bullshit please, I've tried, lost fat but came out looking like a skelly because of all the muscle I lost too. Current method is lots of cardio while still lifting and only eating celery and chicken breast, and some protein products. Is there an easier or faster way to lose fat? Also, I'm not a newfag, so don't unironically say to "read the sticky". Only say read the sticky if you want to be a cunt.

Attached: 514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png (514x460, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Buu5xUhoIUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liposuction

Eat less, move more, lift up heavy things and put them down. This isn't rocket surgery

lift while you fast. looking skelly is your actual muscle mass you scrawny shimplet

If you lost substantial amount of muscle while fasting you clearly were doing it wrong faggot.

Please consider that maybe some of the "muscle" you're losing is actually fat.

Fasting

You never had any muscle to begin with, and you lose water, that's why you looked like a skelly you fatass

Fast with snake juice to maintain well being

He didn't lose shit, he never had muscle to begin with, people that train and fast don't lose muscle

youtube.com/watch?v=Buu5xUhoIUE

starving yourself and doing lots of cardio is a sure fire way to lose muscle.

Do the following.

Eat protein, aim for 2 grams per kg of body weight, if you weigh 100kg eat 200grams of protein per day, supplement with protein shakes if you need but try to eat whole food.
(beef, chicken breast, salmon, tuna etc etc)

Lift weights like you fucking mean it, doesnt matter what routine you do just dont pussy out and actually go hard / go to failure.

Do cardio but only HIIT (high intensity interval training) basically go mental as hard as you can then sit on your ass for awhile, then go mental again. The best form of exercise to lose fat is sprinting, you can also go mental on the exercise bike if you dont want to fuck your knees and joints up by sprinting.

Caloric deficit, work out your TTDEE and aim for -500 calories per day (maby even 250 if you dont want to lose muscle) if your still hungry after your 200grams of protein fill up with veggies, these have fuck all calories.

Forget all the other bullshit you read and stick to this and you will lose weight / keep ur gains.

> starving yourself and doing lots of cardio is a sure fire way to lose muscle.

Can you prove it or you're just taking it out of your ass?

Racebaiting should be bannable.

Fasting is NOT starving yourself when you have enough fat on your body that you thought of dieting in the first place.

no i cant prove it but from what i have read you need to consume enough protein to ensure your body eats away at the fat rather than your muscle

also slow burn cardio normally burns muscle rather than fat which is why most studies recommend HIIT.

I can find you a fuck ton of videos though but they all boil down to caloric defecit and sufficient protein intake, theres no magic overnight trick or pill or shit (including fucking fasting and snakejuice and bullshit)

I havent looked into fasting myself still doing what i have described here If I was fasting though i would still ensure i get enough protein in and do HIIT rather than slow burn cardio

Real answer here OP:
High intensity cardio which raises heartrate by 70 percent for about 30 minutes a day.
While doing that you need to lift heavy and CLEAN bulk.
By that it means raise calories from protein sources to 500 over tdee but not eating stupid shit like bread or potato. Have sweet potato and brown rice instead etc.

user, OP is a fucking retard that didn't deserve his own thread. He's a retard that fucked up and forgot summer is coming. Now he will pay the price. Fuck off OP

Fasting isn't only the quickest way to lose weight it also heals you via autophagy. Dr. David Duke fasts.

I know OP is an incel because he wasn't already shredded for spring break.

Without losing muscle you should only do a 1000 calories deficit at most, or just do 500 calories and bike an hour everyday. Keep in mind muscle loss is highly exaggerated and so long as you continue lifting while getting adequate protein any actual muscle loss(as in muscle fibers) will be negligible. It’s the water retention/glycogen that’s lost during a cut that people think means they lost muscle. But that’s not the case, that shit comes back after a month of re upping calories and lifting.

If you don’t give a fuck about muscle loss and just want to be lean, eat 1000 calories a day and do mad cardio and high rep lifting.

This is best answer itt, also good advice for maintaining or for slow clean bulk (what i did, kept my abs from skinnyfat to 1/2/3/4 over a year at 72kg)

>not even bothering to list east asian
heh.

Attached: just the facts man, I'm not racist you just can't change the facts I have a black friend.p (325x307, 155K)

You’re a fucking dumbass m8

>What is the quickest way to lose fat without losing muscle?
psmf but you'll be miserable
fasting is easier

Attached: 9h5gckdpgpr21.jpg (399x767, 69K)

ECA stack is godly.

I recommend taking it with fish oil instead of aspirin, however, to keep the heart healthy and prolong the effects of ephedrine and caffeine.

Attached: D998D5A0-F112-464E-A9F2-C26E86A23B71.png (917x853, 345K)

literally keto / carnivore

>Being dumb enough to shave years off your life with this shit

steroids+synthroid+clenbuterol+DNP+fasting+lifting+HIIT

RIP in pieces

This. There's so many health benefits to fasting that your body will thank you. Fasting doesn't waste away as much muscle as people thing, you probably didn't have a good base to begin with

Just be careful. You might be fine, but this fucked me up a little bit while I was using it (wasn't even taking as much as in the pic)

A vegan diet is literally the healthiest diet for the human species.

you ever notice how the "over representation" of blacks in prison isn't even proportional to how much more likely they are to commit crimes

I live in the southern hemisphere faggot

You're right. Most black men should be in prison per capita, we're too light on them

Isometrics are sufficient to maintain muscle. Fast and do isometrics to activate and keep tissues active.

JESUS CHRIST
>I'm dry fasting on piss
>Just drinking piss at night