"two towers"

>"two towers"
> released in 2002

How'd they get away with that?

Attached: IMG_2526.jpg (220x316, 102K)

It's based off a book from the 50's

There was a LOT of controversy surrounding it at the time. It only made it because it's Lord of the Rings.

Actually, it was written in medieval times

I just watched the trilogy a few days ago. God I wish there was more like this.

>''Lord of the rings is a movie for children''
Show them this quote

Attached: 1547426354063.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Check out the new Star Wars trilogy man! It frickin rocks!

Upboated!!

oreos of course

Attached: Shark and the Dolphins.png (480x270, 212K)

You should look into
ancient history of Twin Tower symbolism broham

Wow, you really opened my eyes, guy

medieval times didnt exist in the 50s. it opened in the 80s

Attached: MedievalTimes.jpg (1950x600, 389K)

I loved that shit when I was young

when I was a kid and asked my mom what 9/11 was, she said it was when the twin towers fell and i thought she was talking about this movie because she was a fan and had a box set of them so i watched these a lot.

I watched hobbit 1 with my dad last night and I guess we should watch hobbit 2 tonight. Pretty comfy considering it's raining pretty hard and it never does where I live

There were protests outside the movie theaters when it came out because of the name, but it stopped after about a week.

Why do you torture your dad with normie braindead movies? He's probably seen enough of them in his lifetime.

You zoomers who are too young to remember 9/11 should watch the NBC feed of it on YouTube. It starts with the Today show and runs for like 18 hours. Fucking unreal.

This is my favourite jerk off material

We just got sent home from school after everything went down, it was pretty cash from a naive kid's perspective.

>zoomers will never know what it was like to have the news playing 24/7 on every non-cable network for three days
>fucking nickelodeon had a news ticker running

Fellow SoCal fag...

spawned a lot of proto-memes

Attached: 1529886246717.jpg (367x500, 28K)

I never went here, is it worth going now as an adult or is the novelty only fun as a kid