I just finished SS+GOMAD. What's a good program for an intermediate lifter...

I just finished SS+GOMAD. What's a good program for an intermediate lifter? I care more about strength than aesthetics and maintaining low bf%

Attached: 2018-07-22_07.30.47.jpg (287x332, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Refer to sticky op

5/3/1

What the fuck is that

Luckily for you, if you care about strength and maintaining low BF you will be aesthetic by default provided you have somewhat decent genetics.

Also, what are you big 4 lifts at and how much do you weigh?

Steroids

6'2" 167lbs
Going by a set of 5 reps:
>OHP 105 lbs
>Bench 155 lbs
>Squat 225 lbs
>DL 285 lbs

Achieve 1/2/3/4.
Then proceed to a different program.

I thought this was what the texas method was for

sticky sucks for intermediate lifts, other than Texas method. Half the links don't work anyways.

Find a good PPLPPLx lift, here is one im on.
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

If you're 167lbs you did not do GOMAD. You can't even bench bodyweight reps and you're asking about intermediate lifts lol. I benched 265, squat 385, ohp 165 and dl'ed 355 before moving to Texas method after SS.

I take it back since you're more interested in strength, don't do PPLPPLx do Texas method.

post body. That sounds ridiculous.

I was just meming when I said I did GOMAD, of course I didn't do that I'm not retarded

What is Texas Method?

Dude, how skinny are you my guy I'm 6'2 and am relatively skinny at 200 lbs. You've actually unlocked ultimate sticc mode.

If that retard Trex got down onto his side he could reach the magic pot thing, then he could wish for big arms and push himself back up. This is why dinosaurs went extinct.

Ignore haters because everyone is different. But what makes you say you “finished” ss? Was progress stalling? You should keep with it until progress stalls.

Also you’re pretty light for a month (?) of gomad. Did you eat other food?

Its a program

No shit, what does it consist of

pick up practical programming if you havent
figure out whether youre actually intermediate or not,. Texas method is usually a good follow up to SS for someone looking to just get stronger