Alcohol/Alcoholism thread. /r9gaycriticism/ thread

Once there were regular drinking threads. Now, not anymore. Why? I remember that tripfag who had the long blond hair. He's gone now. Is he dead? Or just gone because no more posting of your own face.
People talk about 2016 being when Jow Forums when downhill, but I think it's one the last year, maybe 18 months. The site is so shitposty now, so impersonal. The no selfposting rule did nothing to halt that. This board is worse than /b/ now.
The old drinking thread had a true sense of camaraderie and robotiness. Now what do we have; /r9gay/? I supported the creation of that gen and now can't regret pushing it more. /gaygen/ was always vile, I hoped a robot focused faggot thread could provide an alternative. Intstead it is leagues more sex craved and less conducive to conversation than /lgbt/'s thread.

I did once find this board to be a place where I could find company. Please help me find it again.
I reckon I won't last the month

Attached: Photo on 15-01-2019 at 02.14.jpg (1080x720, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxyg3sP03Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underage fags will eat this up and bump my thread
should this not happen I will assume the board is populated mainly by bots. Because that is the only way Jow Forums's dire posting quality can be explained

seriously, please talk to me. My chest was tight with anxiety all day and I tried to stay sober but I gave up. and the alcohol didn't solve it so I wanted to get heroin. But I couldn't get any so thought coke might at least cheer me up. I feel so horrible every second. I've felt rotten for about five years, but jesu christ I literally can't find a moment's peace and it's scary. I can't distract myself, I can't focus, I'm fucking exhausted but I can't sleep, and there's no one I can talk to
I think I really might only last a few days
get loads of drink and heroin and try nd od, or else just get drunk then jump in the pier

Attached: wow! I'm fourteen and this is crazy.jpg (1080x720, 144K)

Man, I'm with you. Old /btard, gave up on that board long ago though. Vent though, what's up? General suicidals like most of us alchs? What's going on in your life?

Only young (20) so maybe everything I say can be ignored as whining
Just haven't had any direction in life for about five years now, Dropped out of a levels to the shame of my family, got a BTec, doing a course that I hate and am bad at and would provide few career avenues anyway. Hate the city I'm living in. Hate my my home town to ad have no interest in anything else so I can't think of a preferable alternative
Just intense fucking anhedonia and anxiety. Felt like I haven't had a good day since I was 15 and the past few weeks have been the worst ever. Cant stop drinking, can't stop doing other shit
idk. You put down your worries in writing and you sound like every other child on this site that's so starved for attention they start bithcing and crying about how hard their sheltered life is. don't care at this point
sick of trying to better myself and improve my life
it's not been working and another five years of attempting to be optimistic while watching my life get shitter and and shitter is a bit too much to bear

You're just getting older. The site gets more unbearable as you age because the highschool/middleschool age base never changes.

No
I'm still a newfag really, and I saw this board get noticeably worse within six months of posting, like no other board I frequented. /mu/, /tv/, they got worse the more I posted because there is very little variation in posting. /lit/ has declined only slightly because it is less repetitive. Jow Forums, in addition to being very repetitive, has also gotten actively worse; the threads where people actually talk have dried up. It's more and more bait, more and more shite

What has been making you so fucked up man?

Should I drink some vodka today anons? I have a small bottle of Absolut in the fridge thats been sitting around for two weeks now. I don't have class tomorrow but I plan to study.

Attached: 1534073002636.jpg (583x578, 200K)

If I knew that I could maybe be on my way to improvement
I just do not like my life, and do not like who I am. I end up going for drugs which only makes it worse, and when I sober up I'm still rotten, so I go back to them to improve my spirit for a while

Go for it
what's yer mixer? Please don't tell me you drink vodski straight

Fell off the wagon 3 days ago, my liver literally hurts but Im not going to stop.
>People talk about 2016 being when Jow Forums when downhill
It went downhill after gamergate.

I drink vodka straight. I don't have any mixer unless I use this disgusting melon beer that I got long ago. No juice in the fridge either
Fuck

Attached: look.jpg (266x263, 12K)

I'm thinking today is a good night for rum.

I'm sure it's being going downhill for half a decade, but I noticed it around the first half of 2017. I'm a newfag as I said though
migning. Too many bad experiences with vodka, even mixed I can't drink it now
Gin only for me
Possibly worse than vodka
it's either gin or whiskey lads

also what country are yees in
I assume one with an earlier timezone than my own

you mean sampson or whatever the finnish guy?

Attached: 1309194840.jpg (200x200, 7K)

I think that's the one??
Long blonde hair, kind of rough looking (being an alkie), His trip had some numbers in it, like 45 something or other

>54m50n

time moves fast user, been a few years since i saw him on r9k

Attached: aba964b0b55ba76c1c029e63ef4a8a2a (1).png (93x136, 22K)

Yeah that's him
I've only been here since summer 2016 though and I felt he was around till way into 2017

can't remember when i started maybe 2009 or 10 or something...i enjoyed reading his posts, i'm happy the eggman followers stopped

Attached: miao.jpg (566x475, 59K)

nothing like buying a bottle at quarter to seven in the morning

Attached: Photo on 15-01-2019 at 06.53.jpg (1080x720, 223K)

Why the Austrian patch?

because the jumper was fifty percent wool and and good fit for 15 quid off some milsurp lad in town
the only other option was oversized Bongoid and I can't stand them

i was too drunk to search first, but not too drunk to attach an image

I don't want to go to work tomorrow guys, i want the intoxication to last forever

Attached: 1512769087394.jpg (480x475, 89K)

R9gay regularly has alcoholics posting in the thread

My name is user and I'm an alcoholic...
I'm a self-hating White Knight, I spent ungodly amounts of money on a certain qt I know and I never got any in return, in fact she talks about her boyfriend(s) to her other co-workers without shame knowing that I'm easily within ear-shot of her conversations.

Sometimes I understand why dudes go gay because the THOT problem is so fucking bad in the West. No homo.

He was definitely here last year. He was part Jewish but I'm not really going to hold that against him as long as he doesn't act like a kike (if he's even still alive that is).

Every board gets like this once the honeymoon period wears off, for me the point when the board went downhill is way before 2016, and for someone else, the point when I enjoyed the board the most would have been cancer to them too. As for /r9gay/ it's not really any different than the usual "things becoming ruined the more popular it gets", I feel sorry for actual gay robots, but still, nothing is stopping them from posting robot feels outside of that shitty general anyway.

I don't really care anymore, I just ignore things I don't like and post what I want no matter if it pisses people off because it apparently doesn't match their vision of how Jow Forums should be.

I bought some cheap JD Fire the other day, I think it's kinda nice if a little sweet, got a cinnamon/anise taste to it. It's nicer with coke than straight I think because it takes away some of the sweetness. Might try mixing it with beer later to add some bitterness to it and see how it tastes.

Attached: 1522667010925.jpg (372x374, 59K)

>The site is so shitposty now, so impersonal. The no selfposting rule did nothing to halt that. This board is worse than /b/ now.
not true.
>I hoped a robot focused faggot thread could provide an alternative. Intstead it is leagues more sex craved and less conducive to conversation than /lgbt/'s thread.
no it doesn't. where is your proof? have you ever lurked /r9gay/? clearly you haven't. you act like straightrobots don't thirst for having sex with women 24/7 on this board.

>not true.
imo selfposting was never a great blight on the board. the new sticky more or less only stopped those cringy eye-rate threads, but no more
>no it doesn't. where is your proof? have you ever lurked /r9gay/? clearly you haven't. you act like straightrobots don't thirst for having sex with women 24/7 on this board.
I have lurked /r9gay/. I came there expecting gay robots discussing inceldom as a fag and the feelings of that distinct from straight robots. Instead I found uwu anime bullshit. It's just thirsty twinks and trannies trying to hook up. Maybe I should have hoped for no better, maybe I was naive. even regular /gaygen/ has more substance
>you act like straightrobots don't thirst for having sex with women 24/7 on this board.
no. I know they do (to a greater extent than they did in the past though)
I just hoped a gay robot general would be better because it was so niche

I guess I just want a wizchan that isn't straight and also isn't uptight as fuck. probably too much to ask, essentially my own image board that suits me perfectly

Man, I feel you. I'm the guy you replied to. Just 22 myself (only old /btard since I joined at 12), and life sure is shit. I've been finding some joy though, in the wilderness and in multiplayer games like destiny and Minecraft. I work, I pay my shit off so I can (hopefully) start teaching as a living, I play an hour or two of a social game every night, and I go hiking for a few days/nights every few months, preferably more though. I'm so much happier than I was a year ago. Still drink, just not as much.

Find something that makes you happy, man. That's what it's all about

>have been procrastinating on applying for jobs for weeks now
>drinking shitty $20 vodka
>still just shitpost and read manga all day
>by the time I realize its 3am Its too late for applying to jobs again
>repeat daily
>running low on money
>now I have to drink absolute cheap as fuck $8 sake
my uncle works for border patrol and said he would put in a good word for him. I told him I applied like 2 weeks ago and have been drinking and procrastinating every day since then out of fear of being rejected from yet another job

Only drink between 10pm and 2am. That's what cured me. Of course, my active schedule hours are 10am-9pm. Just find a window to slam some liquor, bro. Make sure not to break that strict window though

I can't even fucking drink or smoke in my house. Religion neuters life, dude

I'm gonna go full diary, right now. Chapter 1 anyway.
>Be me
>Born in Canada
>Made the mistake of being born a fucking pajeet and into a sikh family
>Spent childhood waking up 6:30am and coming home at 4 just to go some stupid fucking sikh school
>Forced to learn Punjabi, go to 2 different types of tutoring, go to temple, soccer multiple times a week on off school time.
>Dad forced me to play soccer even though I fucking hated it and loved ball hockey
>Get yelled at for sucking at soccer
>Was an incredibly quiet kid, basically grew up a mute
>Made no friends until years later
I spent my whole childhood hating pretty much all of it. I pretty much succumbed to eating food and watching TV as my only real hobbies. People always tell me how I could have spent so much time doing shit as kid to end up so lazy now. Being forced to do something doesn't make someone more hardened or hardworking, it just made me bitter

>afraid of actually telling me how he feels
>has me on a contact list almost anywhere
>offer to come to him on my expense i get no answer

Literally wtf?

I don't understand what you meant but that

Tell me something only I would understand.

>Find something that makes you happy, man. >That's what it's all about
tried a million things, wasn't joking about the anhedonia. Nothing, No interest in anything. Just angry and miserable. I'm drawn to things only to learn I have no aptitude for them. I think about doing a BTec in something concrete like electrical engineering/plumbing/welding. But I know what little desire I do have is for the arts, and I don't have the discipline to do any vocational shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxyg3sP03Cs

had a drink of gin and tonic
forgot to put the tonic in\
was a big gulp of straight shit
big boy now. didn't though up
in barefoot, but had broken glass on my carpet since Friday or Saturday not cared to clean it up.
is this bad???????\please answer lads
if this isn't drug feels enough, you may know I had a li e of coke after the glug, to stop me throughing up

copy past form drug feels thread

can you self bump on Jow Forums?

no, it turns out

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 02.17.26.png (1118x744, 1.75M)

iirc OP can bump every five minutes, but any post faster than five minutes resets the timer
Don't quote me on this, though

I think I'm going to start drinking again.
Some things today have broken me.
There's no point trying to get my shit together, this world is an awful, cruel place, and I don't want any part of it any more.