Anyone else tired of this loser?

I can't go a day without youtube promoting his shitty channel. Everyone praises this guy for blasphemy and now he's selling t-shirts based on his wife. Such a scummy guy and people fall for his act.

Attached: Antichrist.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zEZCY4Nuw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I figured I was getting recommended him because of atheism channels, but it's really just a weird algorithm being stupid thing? why can't it give me more music?

fucking finally someone who realizes how boring, and unoriginal this faggot is

It's all because PewDiePie recommended him.

youtube recommendations are based on what you watch. If you watch garbage you get garbage

Who the hell is this? Never seen him before and I watch youtube videos daily. Not one clue.
I also dont watch faggot athiest "sniff my own fart datz a fairytale lol thatll show em" shit either so Im probably out of the loop.

Not solely based on what you watch. Youtube recommends plenty of random shit. I don't watch content related to him at all.

Some reddit atheist faggot who larps as Jesus and has thousands of dickriders. He got popular because he didn't want his wife raising his kids as Mormons and PewDiePie mentioned him once.

its mostly based on what you watch and what you are interested in but if you really want youtube to stop then you can just do pic related and the algorithm will update really quickly

Attached: Capture.png (339x221, 61K)

>leaves a church most people just stop going to
>calls it escaping
>mysteriously loses custody of kids somehow
>"I have to save my children, but also smash that like button, comment, subscribe, and check out my patreon and merch!"
>"My dad said he wished I was dead after I dressed as his god for money, legally changed my name to Jesus, and called my family cultists, a bloo bloo bloo"
>"My wife's the bad guy because she thinks I'm unstable, HOW COULD SHE THINK THAT? Did I mention to buy my merch?"

Man's a douche, and I expect whatever dumb shit he did in his past will be resurface at one point and I can't wait.

>It's all because PewDiePie recommended him.
>youtube recommendations are based on what you watch.
>If you watch garbage you get garbage

case closed. any anons with garbage recommendations, stop being garbage viewers.

ChristianFag here, I dont find his content offensive towards me because you can be whatever the hell you want. However, the way he treats his family makes me upset

>"my wife took my kids because I dont want them to be a certain belief even though it's their choice"
>"my dad is angry with me because I legally changed my name to jesus to be offensive!"

I dont hate him, because my belief says not to, however I wont excuse his asshat actions.

Attached: 20190102_174156.jpg (333x318, 47K)

>I dont hate him, because my belief says not to
amazing. instead of "because my belief says not to" why not "because i'm not a shitty person that hates people because hating people is pointless and does more harm to myself than the target of my hate"?
can you be a decent person of your will and volition, without needing someone in a robe to tell you to be a decent person?

I thought that would of been self explanatory

then don't credit your religion with it, just don't be a shitty person because you don't want to be a shitty person.

Kay-o then, i disregard the reply

As someone with divorced parents I support him. Not getting to see your father growing up is painful and confusing. My mother didn't really teach me much just was kinda there I guess often being frustrated and yelling she's not the worst but still, my father is a good business man that is fucking calm and actually cares what I think, feel, want.

The basic concept behind this channel is funny, but when you actually watch the videos, it doesn't live up to the idea. A classic example is that video 'Jesus Skates for your sins.' A video about jesus skateboarding around on a crucifix could be funny, but the actual video he produced wasn't. The horrible background music, the lack of any kind of dialog or jokes, etc... it all just adds up to a video that's really depressing to watch. And I think that's his whole channel in a nutshell.

>And I think that's his whole channel in a nutshell.
that's basically every youtubers channel.

I'm an exmormon too. A lot of exmormons I know don't have any compassion for the people still in the church, despite the fact that they used to be in their shoes. They hate the church, yeah, but they also hate where they came from, they hate everything that reminds them of their culture, and they don't want to admit that there's anything about the church that may have made them good people. They can't get over it. It sucks finding out god doesn't exist and Joseph Smith was a con artist and the current prophet is either really corrupt or really deluded, but you move on with your life. It took me a while to grasp with it, but I recovered and I can at least talk to my family like a normal human being. It's not nearly as oppressive as these guys make it out to be. But some of these guys get weirdly self righteous about being exmormon and it feels like they try to bully people out of the church. It's like if you're an ex-catholic and you treat every little old catholic lady you know like they're the worst pope in the history of popes and if they suggest you go talk to a priest the ex-catholic recoils in horror and goes to blog about it.

OK his first video is pretty funnee:

youtu.be/4zEZCY4Nuw4

Tldr calling an old lady retarded and ranking her with the Pope is retarded

excuse me, stupid, but a person can both do something because their faith tells them to while doing that very thing from the heart. welcome to a world of infinite possibilities. glad i could add some color to your black and white worldview.

indeed. why does a person feel the need to credit their faith with such a thing if it comes from their heart? is it because without their faith telling them to do that, they wouldn't?

to answer your questions, see

i'm still not understanding, sorry. can you explain why a person would credit their faith for something like that? what i mean is why credit anything at all, why not just do (or not do) the thing? i don't understand the need to give a shoutout to one's faith for something like this. i'm unironically trying to understand this. if you can help me understand, i'd appreciate it, but if you can't that's okay too.

because it's sacred in their eyes.

Just like NameFaggot said, being respectful to people makes them feel holy and praising god

i legitimately think i'm too autistic to understand this or something. oh well.