Are nonwhites even conscious? Can they feel pain?

Are nonwhites even conscious? Can they feel pain?

Attached: 1539016388081.png (1024x576, 698K)

They appear to be just as genetically similar, sort of like comparing wolves to animals actually. But I mean, if you sit around staring at a screen all day you don't care about other races so good job mussolini.

I think im conscious. And yeah I feel the pain from the thousands of years of oppression and colonialism from all the wh*Te dogs such as yourself.

Gay and retardpilled

Are you retarded? Do you understand basic science?

blame me for something my ancestors didn't do

yes and yes my animeposting friend

I'm sure they feel basic things like pain just not human feelings like shame and passion.

>Are nonwhites even conscious?

Hardly, I don't even know how I wound up on this board.

>Can they feel pain?

I stubbed my toe earlier, does that count?

who gives a fuck, dont defend yourself fag

well you're proving you're colored if you don't have shoes.

go suck some more dick for crack money

I fell for the taking off your boots at home meme. Slippers don't offer much protection.

Non-whites always seem super dopey while whites look nervous and high strung. Whites have a lot of self-awareness and nervousness, while a nigger just flops around in his saggy pants.

Kys you larping sp1c

Cold feet are bad feet, also yeah take off your shoes indoors because it can stain the carpet and buying steamers is gay.

Plush carpeting sounds nice, I only have wooden flooring that I keep immaculately clean.

cool, haven't really heard about anyone having not-carpet in their bedrooms. And I hope not in your bathroom. A doormat is enough tho.

You must be pretty fucking stupid considering dogs feel pain, of course all humans feel pain

Hey man i know comparing people to hitler is stale but leave mussolini alone, he didndu nothin

yeah that's why him being dragged through the street is so funny.

Mussolini wasnt even racist

Attached: quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-me-ben (850x400, 72K)

that was the point, go to the corner and eat your rice.

Are you an aristocrat of the soul?

Then he deserved his fate.

No one deserves to be be tried by communists.

Of course not. Like insects their nervous system can tell them that there is something non-optimal going on with their bodies, but they lack the higher cognitive functions to experience pain.

doesn't take a racist to agree with that statement.

That's an insult to cute insects.

This makes sense to me. I understand now it is merely their ganglia responding to a stimulus

Attached: p-puella-magi-madoka-magica-homura-akemi.jpg (300x300, 30K)

No we can't feel pain. My life is a constant attempt to trick whites into thinking that when I say "ouch" to something falling on my foot I'm experiencing pain, when in reality it feels like sweet aryan genocide.