How does the bitter, angry, virgin incel respond?

How does the bitter, angry, virgin incel respond?

Attached: BA651423-0939-48A7-B623-CE8D49273D3F.jpg (750x810, 285K)

blow it out your ass orignolio

i don't have any such pictures liked though?

Doesn't mean they're wrong. Lol

They're all thots, don't let them forget it.

>being a reply guy
>being a reply guy in response to screeching clearly not directed at people like you
no thanks

and i said it originally

Attached: 1509564818573.jpg (376x429, 20K)

Liking to fap to hot women but avoiding whores irl makes me "self loathing".

Roastie logic.

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 6K)

No whore, I don't like any of your shitty pics at all, I'll say THOT as much as I like

It's not logic. Bitches think with their vaginas. They cant understand what's good for your genitals isn't always good for you. And that's why they're thots.

She's right , though. Orbiters and thot enablers are just as bad as thots, and seeing those people call thots out is the pot calling the kettle black.

Exactly. This post is directed towards orbiters and thot enablers, not incels or mgtow.

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or saying that you think the post is targeted towards incles and MGTOW. You might be right in that she could be targeting incels and MGTOW. We really can't tell.

I'm not attracted to every woman

If I call one a thot it's probably because they're disgusting, because I think thot behavior is very unattractive

i just dont understand thots man. why the fuck would they degrade themselves to the utter garbage they are. when i see women fucking having sex with 100 guys and fucking wearing such revealing clothes at the club, i just wonder if they have any respect for themselves and if they think that the only thing they think they can give to the world is their bodies? why i dont respect thots and fucking degenerates who give them attention

Attached: 1529762881505.jpg (635x638, 33K)

shutup you dumb amerithot

The answer is "no". Typically that is all they actually can give to the world. And they do it for "attention". A commodity much akin to sex, but for the opposite sex.

These, roastie BTFO once again

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Calling and incel with degogtay intent when you rely on those men for donations to your patreon is shitting where you eat.

Y'all really out here despising the thing that puts food on your table.
Talk about internalized self loathing.

Attached: 1543234878370.png (598x819, 134K)

I guess you win user. These thots must be what we crave. Not our wives or gfs, but some internet whores. Sad.

I wouldn't say shitty where you eat. That implies the shit(calling a girl a thot) affects me when it doesn't. So bad analogy.

I don't follow or like twitter/Instagram whores so I'll call anyone a thot if i fucking want to

They do it because they crave attention and love the feeling of being desired. Doing these degrading things is simply a means to provide them with what they seek and thus, to them, is good. It's based on the mentality that if it feels good and is what I want to do then it is good and it doesn't go beyond that. If it raises their social status then its good, if it lowers it then it's wrong and that's it.

It's the reason women's go to insults are usually related to your sexual prowess as a male because to them that's all that matters where as for guys we often insult each other's physical appearance, intelligence, personality, or skill because we know that's what men pride themselves on. It's why "cunt" is literally the worst insult an American woman has ever heard because you're stabbing right at the crux that they're nothing more than a talking series of holes cocks go in. Despite that's what many are, they hate it being deconstructed so crassly.