/creativegeneral/

Hello welcome to another creative thread

post any creations here

Here's my first album; soundcloud.com/user-262160346/sets/endless-always

Attached: ss+(2016-10-15+at+02.29.22).jpg (597x333, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OEtbWBp9EF
soundcloud.com/user-262160346/sets/endless-always
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
drive.google.com/file/d/1J5nJi8qNAa4yA_xiAxlemulykgd1tsth/view?usp=drivesdk
seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/nice-sounds
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-shortened
clyp.it/kwb0yvoq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah it's another Skrillex wannabe 'musicians' circle jerk thread.

kill yourself faggot. you post the same shit in every single thread, unironically get a life

also AAAAAA FUUUCK WHY IS PRODUCING MUSIC SO GODDAMN HARD

First time I've ever said this, faggot.

Ok Skrillexposter

Most of the music here sounds nothing like Skrillex you faggot, go get a life or make something productive. Also this is a creative general thread, as in anything creative is allowed here.

What DAW are you using? What music do you want to make?

>as in anything creative is allowed here
Saw a guy post the most magnificent coffee table I have ever seen made in one of these threads, like this thing should be in a museum amazing, and I was the only person to respond to him while some soundcloud of an AOL Modem got 20-25 responses. Fuck off.

I'm using Ableton. I don't know what music/genre precisely to be honest. Electronic/hiphop pretty much

Got anything you can post?

I love those kind of creations

>I love those kind of creations
Did you ever see that one robots knives that are from finland that he used to post in these threads? Puckos? He made the steel and handles and sheaths in his garage. Those were really cool

I didn't, that sounds really cool. I love metalworking and stuff.

Nah my shit sucks too much man. I got roasted on prod, I think I'll wait

here's a sad lullabye song i'm working on. the lyrics are going to change
>vocaroo.com/i/s1OEtbWBp9EF
i think i'm improving as a songwriter, but it's hard to tell

Attached: file.jpg (1304x1842, 158K)

I guess its called a puko not a pucko. He posted this one and said its one of his early designs and I forgot I saved it.

Attached: Makeranonpuko.jpg (1750x2333, 1.05M)

The only way you'll be able to improve is to just keep doing it! I won't roast you if you want to pm me your stuff on soundcloud

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/sets/endless-always

I like it user, you've got some skill. The lyrics are good, they make me sad. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I think you should take some voice lessons, as you have potential as a singer.

I post this little short in every thread only because I see them so often and I want to build up views.
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA

However, that's not what I'd like critique on (though feel free to). I'm doing one of these little shorts every month, and I'm in pre-production on my next one. I'd like someone to look over the script, and tell me what I should fix or change.
drive.google.com/file/d/1J5nJi8qNAa4yA_xiAxlemulykgd1tsth/view?usp=drivesdk

Honestly, it's too short to really have anything meaningful to say about it, but regardless I'd like a little feedback.

aw thanks user! how do you like the melody?
>voice lessons
haha you're probably right. i think this song was just a bit too high pitched for me

>maybe if I post my music on r9k every day, it'll eventually be good

I don't see you posting anything you fucking faggot

I like the melody a lot, it's very "Red House Painters"

I released a new album today. It's some pretty chill stuff.

seanhc.bandcamp.com/album/nice-sounds

Attached: nice sounds CD-02-02.png (3600x3600, 207K)

I like it, everything is really well mastered. I also really like the aesthetic you're going for. Pretty comfy stuff user. Good job.

You have a lot of albums, have you ever played a live show?

thanks; its honestly the polar opposite of my usual edgy/experimental stuff. I figured it'd be worth trying something more straightforward for once.

I'm just a bedroom producer, so no, I haven't.

Bedroom producers can play live shows if they put themselves out there.

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-shortened

I draw and write music for my autistic childhood story I used to imagine. I am shit at drawing, I just do it to get the images in my head out on paper. The music, I don't know. The song I posted is for the death of the main character's wife. I imagined this when I was 20 or 21, I was away for thanksgiving and some stuff happened and the story was catharsis a lot of times for me so it made sense for her to die in battle. her husband was already dead, killing him off was the worst mistake I ever made. The story is basically a huge sci-fi war between "whos" and "lice" I've been imagining ever since I was in 2nd grade. The whos were the good guys, the lice were the bad guys. I imagined trees as enormous cities, rocks as huge mountain fortresses, the school as a massive louse fortress, like the Death Star but not in space. I had Peter and Emily Green as the main characters until middle school when they died and their son Orion became main character. He did everything in the story. The woman the song is for, Trielle, was his wife. She died fighting to destroy a skygun (giant artillery piece I imagined radio towers as) that would have destroyed the whos' home city, a 20-mile-tall tree called Sarengarth, if it had been brought to operation. She got pinned down in an alcove defending the explosive charges they set and was shot over and over but killed a dozen lice. Then Myron, Orion's mentor, carried her out to the trenches where she bled to death. The next day I was on a train and the gray pre-winter sky and buildings were grim, I was listening to Turn It Down ANO remix and the lyrics fit the mindset Myron must have of heading home with another friend dead and gone. When I got home I wrote that piece. I wonder if it's worth getting Ableton, I've used it before and like it but it's expensive, even the 99 dollar version. I ended up ruining the story too.

Attached: brokenarrowfirefight1.gif (547x462, 126K)

>soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/lament-for-trielle-shortened

Sorry for the late reply user. I really like the piece, and the story behind it. You should get ableton. Thank you for always contributing to my threads.

I really really like the part when the guitar kicks in, did you play that yourself? You have some skill, and I think you should invest in ableton and make some more good music.

how do i git gud user?

Been working on this one for months, coming back to it every couple of weeks and tweaking small things and not making it better in any discernible way. Still not entirely happy with it but I think it's time to give up on this one.

clyp.it/kwb0yvoq

You need to sound a bit more confident and project your voice more. I can't really give you specific advice because I'm not a very good singer myself but your voice is pretty good, it just sounds a little wavery and weak, almost like you're unsure of it in a way.
The song is preddy nice.

Are you literally autistic or juts Jow Forums autistic?