Why do boys take so long to respond messages?

Why do boys take so long to respond messages?

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01[1].jpg (638x749, 81K)

thats just chad. betas respond almost instantly

I really want to hate on you because I'm bitter.

The truth is he's either busy or he has been conditioned by society that responding to a potential partner too quickly is bad.

Get off r9k you cunt slut. Females are not welcome here.

You can just be direct and post your discord? Also are you a tranny?

obviously, he is doing something else or talking to someone else

t. chad mack

If you are not putting out, give a guy time to fap at least.

texting is so boring, also i dont know how to talk to normies in general

Sometimes I just look at messages and ignore them especially if they aren't anything exciting

How long is "so long"? That will help us to determine the answer to your question.

>retardation
>laziness
>social anxiety

they texting their side bitch

This.
Also, men aren't as reliant on other people to feel good as women are. So if they don't feel like talking, they'll just reply once in a while or straight up tell you they're busy or something. Sometimes I take my time responding to my girl, sometimes I respond soon as I can. She's clingy as shit though so it gets really annoying, to the point where I lie about being busy or working overtime just so I can get some peace and quiet.

Why do girls take so long to message?

>I reply so fast to texts they haven't even sent em yet.
>still waiting..

It's been a year, fuck off and die

>Why do boys take so long to respond messages?
Because men are incapable of love and will only respond when they want to pleasure their penis.

i learned the hard way if you respond to quickly you come off as needy.

Busy. But also some guys just don't want to talk. I'll usually outright ignore messages most of the day until I feel like opening all my messages and responding en masse. I don't care if it's my mother texting me; if someone isn't dying, it can wait.

Attached: 1547339436175.jpg (567x425, 112K)

Can't tell if beta whiteknight or retarded bitch who cucks herself with basic fuckboys

Prove me wrong. Men only contact women when they are horny.

For the same reason women don't respond at all.

Attached: 3 Faces of Pol.jpg (712x469, 28K)

>Prove me wrong
>Using definite generalizations of every member of male population

Yeah ok

Attached: 1547477304409.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

How long do they take for you?

fuck off fat bitch I ghosted you because when I asked you to fuck you told me we need to talk first

The trips are in, and they say this user is telling the truth.

My girlfriend gets so mad at me for it, but I'm just not that into my phone

not even chad I just hate getting the "you there?" messages, especially from internet randoms. Holy fuck im busy i dont know you and you're nowhere near me

anxiety, autism, or disinterest

If I do it, it's because you're ugly or I am not that into you.

We've been conditioned to by women who don't reply quickly either, and eventually rejected us.

There's a sweet spot of responsiveness. If you respond immediately that's pathetic. If you wait 5 to 10 minutes that's ideal. If you wait over an hour, but within that day, it's cognitively acceptable without emotional resonance. Anything beyond that is the same as not replying.

because you are talking to chad
chad is talking to 10 other girls he will also fuck and dump

Why do girls take so long to respond messages?

fuck roasties. goddamn your lot in life. the best society is the one that relegates you to chattle or farm animals for barter.

that's the opposite, fucking girls take forever to respond to me and I have to be the one to keep convos going all of the time.

I hope you are silently murdered in your sleep.

It's just a stupid game people do to see who's desperate, point is, most people aren't "desperate", they just want to talk with someone they have feelings for.

Because talking to you guys is like walking on eggshells to me.

>it's another female ignores me for 3 days then gets upset when i don't respond to her for 15 minutes episode

This is the only answer I respect ITT.

I hate women and I sympathize with serial killers and spree shooters

I like infrequently exchanging larger messages.
If you want to chat in real time then just call me.

because i have no clue how to handle someone wanting to actually talk to me.

They don't want to talk wth us.

I purposefully take a significant amount of time to reply to any messages to avoid looking clingy or like I have nothing better to do (I don't)

Attached: ,,,,.png (675x694, 23K)

Because I'm fucking busy bitch

Attached: 1546328266332.gif (290x200, 968K)

Kik me: _xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's 14 xs and I've got fuck all else to do.

This. Everyone else can go home. If he was actully into you as a person he would reply

I always tell you wahmen that I like to treat people the way I'd like to be treated sometimes and thats why I text as soon as I can. I don't want to wait, I'm an impatient fellow so why should I make you wait? If I'm being texted she's usually telling me good night, good morning, or one of those weird texts where the girl hints that she wants you to come over. So it's easy to get it out of the way.
>but what if it's not one of those texts
Then you picked the wrong girl.

Attached: image.jpg (352x240, 58K)

Thank you, user. I thought more guys thought like this.

You fucking call people if you really want to talk.
What a load of faggots

he's too busy playing video games and jerking off or something and doesn't have time to solve your self esteem issues, you need to solve those yourself

Every 10 pounds you lose you gain 10% faster response time on average

does anyone else fap to bate threads?

Nuh-uh sometimes we're hungry