Be me

>be me
>9/10 chad looking
>diagnosed sociopath with no personality or hope of getting a relationship
>feelsnothing.jpg

Attached: 1535689309111.png (621x668, 492K)

should actually off yourself you useless leeching freak

Just to be clear I'm 100% serious.
It's only a matter of time before you hurt someone and it's not like you're an actual human being. You're an unfeeling monster and a net loss for humanity. Chances are that if you end up getting any real emotional connections is that you'll hurt them more then anyone else in there lives. Sad part is you won't even care or realize how much that matters to someone. These words are probably falling on deaf ears as the parts of your brain that allow you to comprehend what I'm saying literally do not work. But trust me. Do it. It'll be a huge help.

You should just repeat Breivik
I never said that.

>be me
>5'3'' 90lb
>histrionic

I can feel all your emotions for you, daddy

Numale beta fag detected.

OP, you gotta fake it till you make it. Sociopaths are smarter than most people on average, and can learn how to mimic betafags' behavior fairly easily. There's been studies showing that we learn to fake things better and faster, use that to your advantage.
That being said, if you don't already have a set of guidelines to live by, morals, develop some. That fuckhead who told you to off yourself doesn't know jackshit about anything, probably thinks sociopaths are all like in the movies. You can live a decent life, and you can have morals even if you don't feel entirely connected with the world and it's inhabitants.

I would never physically harm anybody unless legally warranted

I know that people feel but I cant feel for them and realize how good/bad they are feeling

Also im not completely unfeeling, I have some things that give me enjoyment but I never have what psychiatrist calls "anxiety" also I cant feel for others not even immediate family members

sam plowed THIS at the ripe age of fourteen.

Attached: 1520792168142.jpg (1024x1817, 129K)

I'm not OP, but I'm similar except a 6/10 prettyboi instead of a 9/10 chad. We're pretty good at getting harems of girls like you, so I don't know what he's talking about.

>self proclaimed 9/10
>diagnosed (probably by himself) as sociopath
= can't get a relationship??

I think what you actually have is autism lol.

You sound like me, though I'm not diagnosed with anything. I think years of being alone (mostly) and having depression, being a pothead just made me numb. Did something to my dopamine receptors or something for all I know. I'm on anti depressants but I literally just started them, curious to see if they'll make me feel "normal" again and be able to connect on a deeper level with people.

There's a stereotype that sociopaths feel nothing at all, and desu I thought that was what a sociopath is, officially. Giving no shits about anyone at all, pretty much no emotion. Idk. Either way it's something I'd like to fix myself.

You don't ever feel very stressed or anxious over anything? I can't relate entirely. I have generalized anxiety disorder, or some sort of panic disorder. But it's completely random, lol. It sounds fucking stupid I know but I get anxious for no reason at all. Things that should bother me don't and things that don't exist do.

Anyway, I say you should try to form relationships. Just make friends at first, even if only online maybe. Then friends in person, try to hang out and get attached to them (but not too much/too hard, I'm sure you're probably really introverted like me so it would backfire.) After some time maybe get a girlfriend? As long as you're capable of making yourself act as if you care, I think you'll eventually actually start to care, even if only a little. They say liars start to believe themselves after awhile, I think this can also work with emotional manipulation, your own that at least. Have you talked with your psych about this? I'm actually seeing one myself next month for my anxiety, curious how it's gonna go.

It comes pretty naturally for me to talk to people and get friends I just don't want them. I don't not want friends either but I figure if I dont act normal there will be some other annoying consequences.

>>You're an unfeeling monster and a net loss for humanity
>makes that post

>>be me
/10 chad looking
>>diagnosed sociopath with no personality or hope of getting a relationship
>>feelsnothing.jpg

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I FUCKED LOTS OF NIGGERS!

lol yeah. Girls won't care and will think it's attractive your a sociopath. You might have issues with an ltr though

Just a reminder to everyone that elliot rodger, the midget half breed chink, thought he too was incredibly attractive. Keep that in mind whenever someone claims to be higher than a 6 or 7.

i know youre supposed to have some suspension of disbelief but jesus christ OP have some self respect, why are you posting this autistic shit

>yeah bro im a 9/10 super attractive person but i dont even care about relationships, also diagnosed sociopath look at me

of course the tared used a sam hyde picture too holy shit this thread gets worse every time i look at it

I have never cringed so hard at a fucking Jow Forums post

a self-professed sociopath, WITH AN EGO PROBLEM? whaaaaaaaaat

Imagine thinking looks matter

Just lol I'm literally 1/10 obese stinky boi and girls lust for me IRL bc of my.... way of being. Niggers might call it swag.

but that's the ideal male in the eyes of a woman, you retard. they despise male emotion and they aren't really able to recognise personality anyway, given that they have none. congrats you get to have an even more unfulfilling time with them than the rest of us.

>girls lust for me
post em then fgt