Why aren't you eating raw, grassfed meat, Jow Forums?

I can't even eat cooked meat anymore, the taste is unbearable.

Attached: 20190415_161812.jpg (2144x1973, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRRdexcWO9Y
youtu.be/lqMXiSDDi9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gmb1qJ198Jc
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I can't even eat cooked meat anymore, the taste is unbearable
You answered it for me. Don't want to turn into weird cunt that eats raw meat and can't stomach cooked meat.

this lmao

I'm not retarded unlike (you)

Not sure what's retarded about it. Been doing it for a year now w/ zero issues.

Awesome, keep going
I hope it kills you so you learn not to be a retard in your next life

Why would it kill him? Pretty sure it's safer to eat high quality grass-fed beef raw than it is to eat most of the processed garbage you get today.

Explain why it would kill me, given that it's a natural human diet? Surely it's better than eating a high carb diet that gives me diabetes and makes me lose my hair, no?

yeah it wont make you lose your hair bro
parasites and bacteria

Attached: sv3rige.jpg (480x360, 17K)

parasites and bacteria aren't an issue unless you have a destroyed immune system.

Objectively wrong
Obvious bait
Abandon thread

Delusional and schizo.

Pure white fat. Pink muscle meat.
That's very obviously onions/corn/grain fed trash.

But we here at fit eat an onion a day

You are eating your onion a day with me, r-right guys?

because it taste better cooked

Attached: IMG_20190415_174844475.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

Yoo wassup wassup wassup facking eediot, where are de nootrients? You cook da meet, it loses da NOOtrients and enzymes, hehe. Broccoli has antinootrients which steal da wytamins so your body cannot absorb them, hehe. I bet you think you are getting noorishment from this? Utterly delusional.

Thanks for watching.

been feedin ya mom dis finna meat iechea OP

Shalom my friend

I read that in his voice, good job

Bail bail bail

Attached: 1551916210623.png (500x736, 798K)

Who? I don't follow the vegan vs carnivore drama, but it sounds entertaining.

You absorb nutrients more efficiently when its cooked.

No, cooking reduces nutrient content and will reduce certain nutrients to 0 given enough time cooking (slow roasting for example).

Your body has an easier time digesting protein from cooked stuff though.

youtu.be/uRRdexcWO9Y

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 58K)

Have you ever eaten raw chicken?
You should try it out

Not a single carnivorefag has good bloods fuck off

Are you saying that because of the outdated cholesterol myth?

RAW MEATARDS BTFO

youtu.be/lqMXiSDDi9Y

Because if you want to make it you need to prepare your food properly, like an adult, so you'll enjoy your food and not get burned out after a week of hitting your nutrient intake goals.
In practical terms eating raw meat puts you at risk for foodborne illness, which impedes your training progress, steals gains, and violently interrupts your caloric intake until you're recovered. It's also far more difficult and unpleasant eating raw meat compared to cook meat, making it take unnecessarily long to eat a meal's worth of meat.
There will never ever be a raw carnivore champion in any sport ever.

Raw carnivores are just the next echelon of insufferable food snobs right above the Steak Police and slightly below the First 30-day Vegan.

Attached: 1533575059263.jpg (1024x814, 113K)

>natural
you dumbass, fire was an important discovery because it allowed us to COOK and survive. Otherwise people would be dropping dead left and right.

I like bout 30 seconds of pan time with a little freshly sauteed garlic in olive oil over the top. Pic related.

Attached: 0413192214.jpg (2560x1920, 1.18M)

>natural human diet

It’s never has been and never will be.
>inb4 you post a picture of low iq subhuman mongrel children eating raw meat because they never discovered the wheel or agriculture

>Let me in bro im gains
>t.parasite

I don't eat anything that was "fed" shit. Do you think I'm some sort of pussy? What gives? You think you should just be a bunch of fat fucks who herd animals like Jews (literal shepherd jews) and basically uphold the same discipline as those neolithic breadboys you keep calling dyels? You drink milk like a fucking baby. You treat bastardized genetic failiures like they're crops. It's sickening behavior. I only eat predators. Wolves, bears, Cougars, and occasionally the wild berries if I'm feeling for something tart.

Enjoy your diseases and kidney failure.

Holy BASED

>parasites
>in beef
Oh no its retarded

>trying to trick fools into making themselves violently ill and/or dead by eating raw meat

Eskimo are literally healthiest and they always eat raw, can withstand hardcore temperatures and have good teeth
Slurp more sugar from your (((juice)))

kekd but google phytic acid anyway

Inuit (btw calling them 'eskimos' is a racial slur and they resent it) are a unique adaptation, and they eat fish raw, not red meat, of which they have *none*.

Sv3rige's hairline worsened because of his raw ketogenic vegan diet

lmao totally never seen a seal, polar bear, seagul, mf penguin and other shit that lives there
also
>racism
apologise, white boy give me your gibs too

Pic related ate 10lbs of raw animal meat per day in his prime

Attached: insanekane10.jpg (240x314, 27K)

It’s perfectly safe to eat raw beef in moderation, jackass..

They literally eat caribou raw... kys

I've never met an eskimo but it would probably go like
>hey, how's the weather down there?
With a shouting gesture and then some general inquiries on how someone as ugly and genetically doomed as he is could be comfortable passing on his genetics

>he says, posting from his suburban cul-de-sac McMansion in middle America
>has never even seen real snow, let alone igloos
>wouldn't know a genuine Inuit from the ersatz if you put both in front of him
sure kid sure

nope.jpg
e.coli and other harmful bacteria
enjoy your ruined health

Science is unnatural. Sciencanity of course will give fake blood results because I eat raw meat they are hiding their agenda. Wake up.

Strange how there is no evidence of him ever being vegan other than his claims. His track record of claims isn't exactly bulletproof either.
Whatever though you take his word for it and kill yourself. I swear he is really a 4D vegan converting more people to veganism out if disgust, while also killing the retarded dietary extremists who think what they eat defines them as men,and so would never change so might as well just get out the way and die.

>You can get a tapeworm infection if their eggs or small newly hatched worms (larvae) get in your mouth.

>There are several ways this can happen, including eating raw or undercooked beef, pork, or freshwater fish(like salmon or trout) – these can contain live tapeworm larvae if they're not cooked thoroughly.

>Eskimo are literally healthiest
Not even remotely true lmao

You have no idea what you're talking about kek, he started uploading videos as a vegan and has dozens of videos from that time. just go to his channel and sort by oldest videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gmb1qJ198Jc

>sanitary location rural area away from shit-box stacks in the city
>no transmission vector to bring nigger viruses from city out to boondocks
>fresh cuts from naturally fed lamb or cow.
>no spics picking their buttholes and cutting the meat while using latrine water to clean knives
>ecoli
City dwelling faggots such as yourself surrounded by unsanitary savages can enjoy all the cancer of processed meats and charred carcinogenic debris you call “meat”...

Many bodybuilders look jacked af and die an early death. Muscles don't equal health.

Sv3rige literally called it science a religion because people don't share his belief that the earth is flat kek

Rawvegan, all that sungazing and all those conspiracy theories the further down you go.

Fuck me he hadn't changed. He's just gone from being one type of contrarian to another. Add to that he is a fucking fringe retard. If you want to follow this fuckwit go for it Bro, I hope the parasites you get aren't too harsh for your doctor to get rid of.

not an argument
You've been caught on your bullshit, smile!

He is right. Science is a religion it requires you to believe in things like evolution, and round earth. Why don't plane's fly upside down? BECAUSE THE EARTH IS FLAT.

Not an argument. Parasites are only an issue if you have a weak immune system. Most of them don't even exist anyway and are just scare tactics by the vegans

This is your brain on raw meat

>Most of them don't even exist anyway and are just scare tactics by the vegans
Bahahahaha

At least I have a brain. If all you eat is plants you don't have the correct amino acid profile to synthesize brain matter and neurotransmitters. Vegans literally have no brains LMAO fucking npcs. Maybe if you woke up one day you would see how much science lies to you.

Eskimo is derived from a word that other canadian natives used for northern injuns lmao.
>muh offense

Even relative to other natives the eskimos number only a few. Many of them are mixed and the rest are in hell (literally anywhere north of edmonton) where they drink themselves to death and brawl with frenchies.

Just shut the fuck up.

>If all you eat is plants you don't have the correct amino acid profile to synthesize brain matter and neurotransmitters.
What amino acids can you not get on a vegan diet?

>Maybe if you woke up one day you would see how much science lies to you.
Ah, yes. The battle cry of quacks, bullshitters and conspiritards. You realize that 'science' is not one big organization, right? You can manipulate studies but these will conflict with other studies in the field. A common trait of anti-science whackos is that they love to trash 'science' but are reluctant to produce anything that would prove their position right or wrong.

shitpost smarter, not harder. 0/10.

>taking the bait
Silly newfag

>falling for the bait response
Thanks for the (You), newfag

kek, good one

not amino fag but holy shit dudette check this out
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants
>B12 is in earth tho!
lol

>bunch of non essential nutrients
Yawn, not even going to bother going into detail with that one. And yes, B12 is in the soil and in nature we would get it from untreated water. Since we don't live in nature anymore it's easier to take a supplement once a week.

Guess all the other markers they have fucked are also myths?

I'm sure it was mostly the raw meat snd not the roids

>almost all listed nutrients are supplementing brain, muscles
>non essential
I guess real future human doesn't need a brain or muscles
>B12 from water
It's accumlated in animal tissues, normally people don't need supplements to EXIST lol
All these syringes/pills make you look like drug addict, which is kind of true
Keep buying fake "vegan" products lol
But again I'm probably talking to guy who has one of these:
Weakness, fatigue
Impaired brain function
A variety of neurological disorders
Psychiatric disorders
Neurological disorders in babies of breast-feeding mothers
Megaloblastic anemia
Possible links with Alzheimer's disease Possible links with heart disease

You don't understand what 'essential' means in the context of nutrition. Look it up some time.

>Keep buying fake "vegan" products lol
What are you even talking about?

And please show me any research that shows that a vegan diet leads to any of these ailments or diseases.

>tapeworm
>in 1st world beef
Stop being stupid. In America parasite infection is EXTREMELY rare AND USDA inspectors are on site at every butcher. Bacterial, maybe but that's totally different as Coli and Listeriosis infects from the plant itself onto the product/packaging.

Pic related its industry standard to administer to all head as herd immunity practice

Attached: 28673_L_vvs_000.jpg (1600x1200, 355K)

Vegan diet lacks mentioned nutrients so it can lead to stated diseases
It's you who should check essential nutrients, because B12 is essential, just as D vitamin, lot of minerals that nut eating vegans can't absorb (look up phytic acid, anti-nutrients) too
As for keratin etc, those are CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL, not non essential
from wikipedia:
Conditionally essential nutrients are certain organic molecules that can normally be synthesized by an organism, but under certain conditions in insufficient quantities. In humans, such conditions include premature birth, limited nutrient intake, rapid growth, and certain disease states.[12] Choline, inositol, taurine, arginine, glutamine and nucleotides are classified as conditionally essential and are particularly important in neonatal diet and metabolism.[12]
So these are very important, as for NON ESSENTIAL nutrients, it's mostly fiber which is everywhere in vegan diet, making you shit 10 times per day
You literally BTFO'd yourself
As for fake "vegan" products, "vegan" supplements are sometimes made from animals, so watch out
Also many vegan celebrities are fake and eat meat, don't trust them pal

>Also many vegan celebrities are fake and eat meat, don't trust them pal

I would say 100% of "vegan" celebrities are fake vegans, openly lying because they are told to by their (((management))). And for sjw brownie points.

Imagine some celebrity enjoying a dinner out at million dollar restaurant??? Wonderful security keeping out the paparazzi.

Celebrities eating meat at the Oscars party?? 100% protected by the press. Did any journalists tell the truth about Jussie Smollett?? Did any journalists tell the truth about the maga hat kids?

Does any human on the earth believe Mike Tyson, Steve Harvey are vegan??? gmab.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 42K)

>another unhinged carnist is spreading baseless conspiracy theories
As expected

>That forehead
>The lazy eyes
truly the future overman of which we were foretold

>t.parasite