Anyone want to play chess with me on coolmathgames...

anyone want to play chess with me on coolmathgames? I'm not that good but I'm fucking bored of refreshing Jow Forums expecting a good thread to show up

Attached: Capture.png (1320x864, 98K)

COOL FREE MATH GAMES

pls no bully, I just want to play some cool math games thats all

dw im bumping your thread for free friend

I'm not that good either. Your move.

well if you want to play new code is 20533. if you don't know how to get to cool math games i don't want to speak to you really

gg user
orignaldo

thanks user, that was fun. in my timezone it's way later than I ought to be up playing cool math games though. enjoy your night

reminder that anyone that wants to play chess online is 9/10 times cheating.

Attached: 1532744202181.jpg (540x960, 67K)

why not just use lichess ? it's literally the same thing, except there's also variants.

i wanted to play on cool math games because the idea sounded funny

how do you cheat at chess? hook up your game genie to cool math games?

its called a chess engine

can you seriously not figure out how to cheat at online chess or is this bait

Honestly the fear about cheating in online chess is seriously overblown unless you're high rated.

looked it up. that sounds like just having your opponent play vs ai, which is common on almost all chess games.

>anons wouldn't cheat at unrated pickup games on Jow Forums, it's not like the majority are edgy kids that like doing le ebin troll for teh lulz

Can you not put this puzzle together yourself user? Think about it really hard.

as long as it's making the same legal moves available to anyone else this is a non issue. sounds like you're the one bad at puzzles

okay brainlet, carry on

unironically probably not.
i've looked at games from these threads before, and most of the time both of the people playing will be really bad, or one person will only win because of a blunder or something.

>want to practice against d4
>literally everyone only plays e4 or some goofy shit