All of my bottom teeth and half of my upper teeth have cavities

>all of my bottom teeth and half of my upper teeth have cavities
>at least 3 have already reached the pulp
>can't afford to get them filled
I just wanted to tell someone about the pain that I am in.

Attached: fuck.jpg (480x297, 94K)

why the fuck we even got nerves in our teeth anyways?

To feel when this happens so the hole doesn't get filled with filthy, rotten food and get infected.

>tfw finally had courage to fix my teeth

Attached: 1541689705626.jpg (650x650, 39K)

No clue. I wish we had teeth like sharks or crocodiles so we could just lose them and replace them.

don't worry my friend. have been dealing with this shit as well for past couple of months

but when it gets to this point, theres really nothing that can be done naturally other than knocking the tooth out with a rock

>Don't have any visible cavities

>Teeth still god awfully hurt when I eat choclate, or anything cold, and a fuck tonne of other foods I'm forgetting about, oh yeah and gum

Reminder that even if you have clean teeth they're still gonna hurt like a bitch

Attached: berserk guys.jpg (720x749, 338K)

Exactly. Rip it out.

Maybe you have hidden cavities. They shouldn't do that.

Try toothpaste for sensitive teeth, you sensitive pussy. It might help.

My teeth are also horrible. I had 2 root canals done, which happens when a cavity hits pulp. The pain before that was awful, Im sorry you have to go through this.

>had perfect teeth at 20
>go to dentist at 25 and I have over 20+ of them (including four of the front teeth)

FUCK

Attached: 1542674299274.png (1140x1140, 450K)

take them out you absolute pussy

>just lose all your teeth bro
Are you an alien or something that doesn't understand what teeth are or what they're used for?

>tfw got my second molar pulled while in Philippines because of unbearable pain.

>their anaesthetic is shit and i felt everything. Most painful experience of my life.

Mouth feels fantastic now that its out though.

did you get laid in the philippines?
Is it true that literally any white guy can get laid (without paying for it) in the philippines regardless of age and looks?

Cavemen's diet were much better and most of them didn't live long enough to have all of their teeth rot out.

as long as you dont look like napoleon dynamite the women are crazy for white seed

that's what I wanted to hear.
I mean, I have heard that about the philippines before, but never from an actual robot.
The idiots on /trv/ always say shit like "if you can't get laid at home you won't get laid anywhere else", and asshole chads always say that it's super easy to get laid anywhere. It's nice to get a proper confirmation. I will travel there some day and it will be glorious.

You don't even know real pain.
My front tooth broke halfway off.
Is there a way to fix it?

when I was a kid I split my molar in half, right down the middle like you split a log, when I bit into a slightly burned, hard, crusty piece of a baguette.
It is by far the most pain I have ever felt in my life, nothing else even comes remotely close. I therefore sympathize with your pain.
However, cavities are extremely easy to avoid, and there's really no excuse to allow it to go this far. I therefore revoke any and all sympathy, and hope this serves as a warning for other robots to take care of their teeth.

Like just brush your teeth nigga.

I'm gonna go brush mine right now.

I brush my teeth twice a day, floss, mouthwash and still get cavities sometimes.

I've lived through it man. It's hell. I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through that kind of pain everyday.

It's never so simple. I've always taken very good care of my teeth since a young age. Brush twice a day, floss, mouthwash the whole shebang. Don't even drink coke or fizzy drinks and rarely have sweets. At most I'd have them once a week if that. But I've still had a few cavities (I'm 25 now) and I have sensitive teeth like Teeth are just fucking shite.

I never brush my teeth and my upper right back tooth is 50% eroded/rotten away
IS THIS BAD??

>Tooth had a real bad cavity which needed a root canal
>Also had braces
Me and teeth pain arent strangers
I'm with you brother, hang in there

Haven't bothered to wash my teeth in years and still no cavities.

Reminder that one of the biggest causes for death in prehistoric times was tooth rot

Tooth decay is self-inflicted in at least 95%+ of cases.
Sure, some unlucky fucker like yourself may have naturally crappy teeth despite having a fairly good dental hygiene, but even then there are always more extreme measures you can take, like for example follow a ketogenic diet (no carbs and thus no sugar) which essentially makes it impossible to get cavities.

>don't brush teeth often, brush them like once a month
>smoke weed every day which is supposed to rot them away
>drink cola
>drink coffe
>do this for 6 years
>teeth are as perfect as ever, aside from some faint yellowing
Guess I am superhuman

Attached: 1540410193630.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

thanks OP
being a NEET shut-in binge eating alcoholic who showers less than once a week has made my teeth yellow and given me cavities in the upper incisors and canines but thankfully there has been no pain yet (aside from the odd twinge now and then)
but nice to know where this path leads

my body is all creaky and clicky and i have scoliosis in the neck and lower back from sitting down all day and never exercising so i consider myself fucked beyond the point of no return though so i won't be bothering brushing my teeth

you start off thinking you can quit this lifestyle whenever something finally changes to make that feel safe for you but you don't realise just how bad it can get

memory problems too

wish i'd just gotten a job

yeah i was like this for most of my life aside from the smoking
it'll catch up with you eventually

Go to a dental school. They're cheap and the 4th year students are pretty good for noobs.

>obsessively use dental picks and brush for years
>too scared to go to dentist for 10 years
>finally build up nerve to go
>"wow user, your teeth and gums look great!"