Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw ENTP
>call OP a faggot

>intp
>dumb and lazy
out-fucking-standing.

Attached: 1542555611860.png (572x505, 92K)

>tfw INTP
>tfw spend hours everyday composing music but can't spend 10 minutes looking for a job

> figure everything out
> realise its all awful
> disengage
> lead a miserable life

tfw shit type, unable to let go of own convictions

do you think knowing your type leads you to identify and work on your weaknesses, or just own them even more and fall into them?

>tfw INTP+ass burgers
>tfw cant explain tfw
>tfw cant find anyone willing to try to understand tfw
>tfw gave up on being social irl and gave up tiny hope for tfw aspie e-gf long ago anyway
>tfw it is a feel, probably, i dunno.

Attached: 1517648197391.jpg (700x460, 301K)

personally it makes me take a bit of pride in my strengths while focusing on improving my weaknesses. dunno about others. the MBTI threads are filled with so much self-sucking it's hard to say.

What is an INTP with deep empathy called?

> tfw cant explain tfw
v real desu.

i can tap into anger and sorrow if i really try (music helps) other emotions are fucking lost on me

shame cuz we have deep feels that could help with girls/art/motivation if tapped into

probably a musician or writer

1. How to motivation?

2. How to tap into feels?

i focus some of my energy into arts and crafts but i've never felt that i was tapping into or using some emotion for it. most of the time when i'm making things, i didn't set out with a plan like
>i'm going to use this melancholy to work on this painting
i just... do things sometimes. i dunno.
i'd go more with writer, only because i am absolutely retarded when it comes to fiction because i just don't pick up on stuff in that field often.
sample size: 1.
1. just do things. if you want to do them, do them.
2. no idea. i only have a few feels and they're PLENTY for me, i absolutely do not need anymore.

ps i'm not OP

>Empathy
Dumb.

OrigINTP

Attached: INTPmeme.jpg (993x505, 81K)

>Dumb.
Poorly formed argument.

fuck i forgot a bit.
>i'd go more with writer, only because i am absolutely retarded when it comes to fiction because i just don't pick up on stuff in that field often.
i make music, but i don't feel it's very emotional, though it does cause feels in me. i think they're autism feels and not NT feels though. handflapping is usually involved.
so i have some empathy, i'm told, but not enough...emotional iq (thats it right?) i guess to be able to into fiction and writing it.

INTJ reporting in, don't worry bots as soon as I start my own company I'll hire all of you

>2019
>government STILL hasn't offered me a comfy job where I can sit back and tell politicians and officials my wisdom in exchange for a fat paycheck and luxurious apartment
>STILL forced to send out job applications while living amongst rowdy subhumans
I will not stand for this blatant injustice for much longer gentlemen.

Attached: 395009805877.jpg (320x320, 38K)

ok.. how the fUCK do i take action!?
all i do is get desires to do something, ponder them for a few moments, turns out they aren't worth doing, then they pass.
this cycle repeats endlessly.
especially in social situations where i want to have some kind of effect or fun, but i just sit and follow the crowd
fuck this

yeah i know the image has no source, but seeing how many INTPs are in this miserable shithole id guess its legit

Attached: 4df0e48c1faec20b8b6191200cee863a.jpg (483x296, 32K)

>What is an INTP with deep empathy called?
INFP

i literally don't have any advice really except for nike-tier shit, but it works for me.
just do stuff.
or don't, but that's doing something too, so it's a win-win.

How do we deal with the ENTP problem? It's like they're hyperactive autists trying too hard to keep up an online persona of loud, obnoxious banter. It's not even funny--stop shitting up these threads. Nobody wants you here.

>[civil, casual discussion of mbti amongst various types]
>entps join the thread
>"ENTP MASTERRACE"
>"GLAD TO BE AN ENTP"
>"WHY ARE OTHER TYPES SO SHIT"
>"I BET YOU GUYS ARE VIRGINS"

Kill yourselves already

the only one i can't stand is that faggot who uses the same "lol so epic trollface" reaction images in every thread and won't stop using his dumbass computer metaphors

i believe that probably 3/4 people i've ever encountered on discord REEE yes yes okay, we get it, you don't like thing Mr. ENTP were ENTP.

>too intellectual for roasties
makes connecting with women difficult

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

> ruminate constantly on different options
> find it near impossible to decide what my actual stance is on things

this goes for sex, beliefs, identity..etc
why cant i just come to a decision.

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE THE VOCABULARY TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL

IS IT THAT INDESCRIBABLE OR AM I JUST DUMB?!

Are INFPs smart?

Try this. If you can't answer it correctly, you likely have a poorer language reasoning capacity.

Attached: South_Korean_SAT_question.png (1034x1032, 523K)

reading philosophy and literature helps, imho they bridge the gap between logic and emotion allowing you to reign in the ambiguity of your thoughts and experiences

INFPs are hella smart but often too crippled by anxiety to do much about it

>tfw to smart for anything but shitposting

Attached: 1546768917794.jpg (897x497, 50K)

interesting exercise. there are technically two answers btw but the second one is just less realistic

INTJ crashing the party to judge all of you silently and go home later to mumble angrily to myself in the shower about something said to me once a long time ago

Attached: 1527117237261.jpg (471x480, 23K)

Im very smart but also very dumb

Can confirm. I'm an INFP and have a 128 IQ.

>cromartie high image
no matter what you are OK in my book, INTJ pal

Oh whatever happends happen haha :(

Any INTPs have tips on forming bonds with normies?
It sounds arrogant but I'm just on a different wavelength than other people and it makes connecting with them difficult as I'll get bored with their normie shit or they just can't understand me.

Don't
Normies are fucking retarded

They are insecure and lust for attention.

>smile and nod until it's over
>pretend to be ENFP
>get used to fake laughter and saying "yeah mmhm totally" while zoning out listening to drivel
>keep making up excuses when they begin to think you're one of them and ask you to do shit with them
>otherwise make sure wherever you go has B O O Z E so you can at least enjoy yourself somewhat
>practice facial expressions in the mirror
>hone your acting abilities
>read a few wikipedia articles on normie things like tv shows, sports, cars, etc
i get by on the last one alone a lot of the time, just because i've read a lot of random shit and have had the opportunity to use it in conversation so i don't look like so much of a clueless sperg
also
>get used to acting like you give a shit about discussing how "omg so hot" you think women are
>get used to sex talk and oneupmanship in general

although like i don't know why you would want to do that anyway unless you're absolutely forced to

>tfw also ENTP
>was going to call OP a faggot
i'm so proud of our type

Attached: nyess.jpg (791x791, 78K)

Im proud of you bud
t. INFriendP

Most people are normies user.
It's a lonely life if you cant somehow lower yourself to their level when interacting with them and I'm tired of being lonely.

I'm 50% E, 50% I, can I call myself both ENTP and INTP?

>tfw smart and hardworking

:)

no you just sound like a faggot

>get used to acting like you give a shit about discussing how "omg so hot" you think women are
>get used to sex talk and oneupmanship in general

Most important part of your post right here if you aren't living life in academia or some other stuffy environment.

5?
I started reading plato not long ago and I go through about 5 pages and only learn 1 thing that I already thought in the first place.
I think I have low IQ
Is it possible to turn myself into an ISTP?

Attached: 1535600670222.jpg (600x500, 68K)

I wish 5 was humanity current state, but for the time being we will stick to 4.
Also, 2 is too feely for me, so Id say the correct answer might be 4, judging by what is written after the blank

>am i rite guys??
>just intp stuff :)
one of the gayest threads

>falling for the smart but lazy meme
you're no different from OP only you admit you're dumb

>the difference between smart but lazy and dumb and lazy is the dumb part
wow thanks, now we understand

>Tfw you realise the only way to stop feeling sad is to kill yourself.

Attached: faRpJqd.png (910x914, 501K)

you might be the dumbest one ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0
good video on INTPs if any of you have time

>he pronounced colloquially as "colocally"
raged a bit but kept watching

okay cool this is a very informative video, probably just learned everything i need to know from it. justice for INTPs

Hold on. Is smirking during inappropriate times, a common thing? Then why the fuck did i get yelled at so much?