Did he browse this board?

Did he browse this board?

Attached: 1070AC010758410BB8F8DE9667322378.jpg (618x410, 75K)

Just write the fucking hit piece already, stop trying to bait people into talking about it so you can post more examples of how terrible us evil incels are and how this board needs to be shut down.

I'm bet he did, seemed like the type

So far r9k has shot up a college, caused the Toronto attack, Isla vista shooting, killed women at a yoga studio in Florida.

Face it you freaks need to be killed or at least castrated to quell your urges. They need to pass a law if you dont lose your virginity by 20 that is what happens to you

He's the type of guy to write ''at least I'm not a manlet'' in threads desu.
He had 1 good gene and he still blew it anyway

Imagine him dressing her up as asuka or something and cumming on her feet.

Attached: C849F665-A554-4D33-AF67-6239E3081DC6.jpg (450x600, 125K)

>Jayme told detectives that Patterson would make her hide under his twin-sized bed in his bedroom when he had friends or relatives over, including repeated visits from his father. The suspect "made it clear that nobody was to know she was there or bad things would happen to her," the complaint states.

>When she was under his bed, he stacked totes and laundry bins around the bed with weights and barbells stacked against them so she could not move them without him noticing, the complaint states.
does this seem unconvincing to anyone else?
he didn't even lock her up or anything and she tool 3 months to escape

She's 13. She's easily scared. It took a while for her to see an opportunity that seemed safe. He told her he was going to be gone for several hours.

why do all pedos look like the same bog-eyed whitey?

Nice repost there op, didn't even wait a week.

This guy is proof we are in constant danger and the frightening thing is millions are stalking their prey right now. And you guys wonder why we run and hide.

You never hear of a woman picking out a guy, finding where he lives, shoots her way in and snatches him. Never. This is a male thing.

Do you think he wanted to be caught eventually? He didn't seem to take many precautions.

Why does he look like the victim in that photo? I would have never guessed that girl was 13, she looks older than me

It's a fair point. If you're gonna pedo, at least pedo a hottie. Why go to the trouble of abducting a granny-looking 13 year old?

Pretty sure he was just overconfident and didn't think she would escape. Most likely he wanted to groom her into a perfect virgin waifu and was sure she'd end up falling for him and loving him forever.

I mean, that's how a typical Jow Forums poster thinks.

While I agree that autistic incels should all be mercifully euthanized, how are you so sure that the guy in the OP posted here?

No, I just think he wasn't very bright and just took advantage of a gullible young girl and had all the right circumstances.

no, they will eventually figure out that they met online and that she wanted him to kill her parents

I mean he's being charged with kidnapping and murder but not with any kind of assault. The whole thing is weird. People just automatically assumed she's the innocent victim.

Why is she so damn ugly?

Like he couldn't pick a better looking girl?

Do you wonder why everyone hates you? It's because you honestly think things like this

Attached: 1400617754858.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Humans are retarded, disgusting and irrational monkeys. It's pretty obvious why. Dude's a delusional retard who functions on selection bias, as he completely avoids all of the crime committed by people in relationships and unconsciously picks out crimes done by ugly people to place them in a category that justifies and exaggerates these incidents. Notice he immediately makes the assumption that this person is incelibate because he is ugly and that that is the reason this happened, despite there being many average or attractive people who have done the same in the past. It's almost like the person is just a batshit crazy retard just like any other batshit crazy retard. It's best to ignore them, as they're too stupid to argue with.

Same delusional justification is done by anyone who claims something outlandish like ugly people having worse personalities than attractive people. They're so fundamentally fucked that they don't realize how many underlying biases contribute to them coming to this conclusion. They have no idea of things like the halo effect and just like any dumb person assume that it's correct because they feel it's true.

Attached: 3d5thcnsjw921.jpg (577x1024, 42K)

The isla vista thing wasn't r9k. That was puahate/sluthate/lookism

You're wasting your time. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them that the 'incels' who did those acts actually had girlfriends and didn't identify as incels. If it fits their narrative then it's ripe for the picking because people are retarded and don't care for the truth. They just want to push the agenda that virgin man bad.

Society has done this forever. Even before incels were introduced. I still had to deal with this shit. Nothings changed and now people have a justification for it.

Attached: 1546085090791.png (240x221, 77K)

He would have bragged about it here
Robots cant stop talking about themselves.

Why is the girl so ugly.

What a vindictive mindset you possess, either agree with you or everyone hates me.

Attached: Trex.jpg (789x683, 42K)

nah, only larpers brag about their "accomplishments", real robots would be more skeptical carelessly talking about a situation like this

We may be socially retarded, however we still have common sense.

Can anyone post the fucking story already?

>eating up that lamestream narrative
stayblupilled cuck

Attached: 89C86D5F-6BCB-4DA7-8BF7-A4AA73DB3EFC.jpg (680x776, 40K)

She's a white woman. They're a bunch of lying whores. She asked him to kill her parents so she could have fun and be a bad girl, now wants to play victim. Lying bitch

That is an amazing transition! Very cute and I presume it cured his previous criminal behaviour created by his toxic masculinity.

feet were made for swinging

Attached: robot feels.webm (400x400, 633K)

I find it hilarious that even an incel that grows the balls to kill two people and kidnap their daughter still didn't have the balls to fuck her
the absolute state of incels

Attached: 1546798194786.png (227x337, 217K)

How did r9k cause Elliot Rodger what the fuck are you talking about

this is too much
fucking incels

I'm actually a nice guy that just keeps to himself, not all anons who browse Jow Forums are angry and trigger happy

I'm troubled and have issues and so do many other people but you shouldn't drag everyone to one side, i think elliot was pathetic for what it's worth i really dislike him