Tomorrow I'm injecting the following things into my body every day for a month

Tomorrow I'm injecting the following things into my body every day for a month.

-Thymosin Alpha 1
-Thymalin
-Vladonix
-Ovagen
-Endoluten
-Crystagen
-Epitalon
-GHK-CU

These are experimental peptides I am injecting in an attempt to cure my countless mental problems like debilitating ocd, anxiety, mental fatigue, anger, lack of sleep.

Ask my anything.

Attached: download (13).jpg (588x412, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1F9Z81j04w
youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to a chronic lyme clinic and get worked up for coinfections and find somebody to diagnose you with POTS, PANDAS, and Ehlers Danlos.

Before going for this experimental cocktail, have you tried any therapy? I had a friend with severe OCD who was able to stop via NLP.

Do you have experience with any of these before?
It will be a bad experiment because if you have benefits or negative side effects you won't know what it came from.

What are the drugs you are injecting and what do they do?

don't do this, whatever you deal with, this will drive you crazier. seriously, please, if you ever listen to an user in your entire goddamn life, please don't do this. wake up tomorrow and rethink things. see someone professional and follow their advice to a T while being perfectly honest. i'm begging you, user.

Why not just spend every penny you have on heroin, inject all at once, and save yourself and the rest of the world the fucking trouble?

When was the last time you got laid?
Do you have a girlfriend?
How likely is it these injections will address the real issues outlined (mental illness)?

Also... post body.

>POTS, Ehlers Danlos.
I know I don't have any of these

>PANDAS
I was trying to get tested for this but it was too expensive.

Thanks for helping, it really sucks living with a rare disease.

>have you tried any therapy?
Countless types.
It just doesn't work.
It's a biological thing, not a psychological one.

>Do you have experience with any of these before?
No, none at all.
>It will be a bad experiment because if you have benefits or negative side effects you won't know what it came from.
I'm going for synergy. The more the better.
I don't see any side effects from these substances online.

Peptides, they modulate your dna to make your cells do various different things like repair themselves etc

>i'm begging you, user.
Brah, I've tried literally a million different drugs, supplements, therapies to try to cure myself, absolutely nothing has worked except for NAC which slightly worked.

I'm at my wits end, there's nothing else that can help me.

>When was the last time you got laid?
10 years ago
>Do you have a girlfriend?
no, I'm too fucked up to have normal social relations
>How likely is it these injections will address the real issues outlined (mental illness)?
very, I hope
>Also... post body.
I'm not fat or really skinny.

Attached: cytomaxes_range-696x418.jpg (696x418, 44K)

Step 1. Get Laid. Also was it a black woman who fucked you last? If not maybe go that route, Jungle Fever is a hellofuva drug which could cure your insanity.
Step 2. Find an autist with a vagina, there are millions of them. You might be fucked up but there is a woman out there who can and will understand you which will help your issues.
Step 3. We both know this is just gonna make things worse so don't inject.
Step 4. Post body faggot.

none of this will help me
I have barely any mental energy
I can't even play video games or watch movies
I could barely even make this thread

you dont know how bad this is for me
Nobody does

>ME: Do you have experience with any of these before?
>YOU: No, none at all.
>ME:It will be a bad experiment because if you have benefits or negative side effects you won't know what it came from.
>YOU: I'm going for synergy. The more the better.
>I don't see any side effects from these substances online.

you won't know how YOU react.
Also the more chems you have the bigger chance that some effects could compound negatively.

How is fucking a black woman not going to help you exactly?

> debilitating ocd, anxiety, mental fatigue, anger, lack of sleep
> tfw when you know fasting and a proper diet would cure all this shit for free

I've tried countless diets and fasting, it did nothing

black women are gross lol

Intermitent fasting is not real fasting fatty, try a 7 day fast

Eat 5 lbs of fatty meat too

Also, you're supposed to stop drinking coffee, tea, or any shit with caffeine (or that has a decaffeinated version) before, during, and after the fast

>7 day fast
I did, I felt horrible and it made it worse

>Eat 5 lbs of fatty meat too
tried carnivore diet
made me extremely tired

I literally ate nothing but bone broth for 5 days
felt horrible and got the shakes

For some strange reason I don't believe you

You're not supposed to eat anything you dumb cunt

Did you fast with water only?

im not lying

bone broth, but water is almost the same shit

There's zero percent chance what you're saying will help me. I've tried all this shit.

if you're taking that many things at once how will you know which thing is doing what thing to you if something goes wrong

OP is a retard and I didn't actually try to better his life and thinks he can simply larp as a scientist and inject himself with a bunch of shit, thinking he wont fuck his brain balance up for good.

I'm only curious if OP will become another "zombie nagging off a persona face due to drugs".

I'm willing to risk it all for synergy.
These things seem like they'd work together well.

Autophagy can help you and no, bonebroth is not a water fast, you mongoloid. Fast for a month before you're going out of your way to kill yourself with drugs.

get off the computer for a week and see how you feel. do nothing but cook for yourself and read books

>These things seem like they'd work together well.
The absolute state of that brainlet.

Attached: 77b.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Where to get peptides and are they illegal ? Are they expensive ? What are best for fatigue and sleep?

You shouldn't fast with pure water you dumb cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=p1F9Z81j04w

youtube.com/watch?v=fURwtw_FYK0

If you eat anything at a fast you won't get the health benefits

You might as well just kill yourself already to clean the human gene of such stupidity

>brain balance
whoa look we got ourselves a Phd over here

>Fast for a month
Seems insane. When I fasted, I did 4 days on just water until I actually tried the bone broth.
I felt like shit when I was just drinking water.

they do though

>Where to get peptides and are they illegal ?
online, they're mostly russia
not illegal
>Are they expensive ?
No, they're decently cheap
>What are best for fatigue and sleep?
im about to sleep myself
just look up the ones I mentioned, they're pretty good it seems

Water fasting cannot cure autism or lyme disease.
If it cannot cure those things it most likely couldn't cure me.

>seem
would you really not be willing to wait a full year to know for sure how these things play in your system? there's only 8 of them there. that's 8 months, 1 month each. you really shouldn't just gun it like that.

Read into autophagy and water fast, retard. Utophagy only just starts after 3-4 days. Youc an easily fast for 2-3 weks. You felt like shit because the first 3-4 days are the worst, you stopped before our body got even started. Again, as I said it's a clear sign that you a) don't bother to read into what you do and b) don't go through it. Good luck fucking around with chemicals which will fuck you up.

>If it cannot cure those things it most likely couldn't cure me.
It can cure early phases of cancer stages, it can also clean out your psychosomatic bitchiness. Just do it, do more sport, stop fapping and cut off your internet connection and you'll be fucking fine. If you can't handle self-disciple you deserve everything which comes at you.

Couldn't say it better, OP is a faggot

No time.
I'm almost 30....

>It can cure early phases of cancer stages, it can also clean out your psychosomatic bitchiness. Just do it, do more sport, stop fapping and cut off your internet connection and you'll be fucking fine. If you can't handle self-disciple you deserve everything which comes at you.
This is a typical Jow Forums answer, you guys know of very basic things like healthy eating and simple supplements but never delve into anything experimental that could actually work.

This info would help your typical neet but wouldn't help me.

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've tried. Fecal transplants on the shores of Orion.
I injected chemical chelators glitter in my veins near the Tannhauser gate.
All of these treatments will be lost in time, like tears in rain, time to die....

Attached: download (15).jpg (800x450, 31K)

>This is a typical Jow Forums answer, you guys know of very basic things like healthy eating and simple supplements but never delve into anything experimental that could actually work.
Autophagy does work, injecting yourself with shit because you're a retard does not. You'Re not even able to diffentiate actual results from a fucking plaebo and you completely neglect the fact that your brain will stop producing whatever it does, when you start supplementing it from outside. You're making yourself even more fucked up.

>I'm not like the other retards
Yes, yes you are. Self-piting and knowing it all.

Yikes and Yikespilled.

>Autophagy does work
For my specific disease?
You don't know that.
>injecting yourself with shit because you're a retard does not.
You don't know this.

>You'Re not even able to diffentiate actual results from a fucking plaebo
KEK
AGAIN, do you know how many supplements I've taken and felt absolutely no difference.
I'll know when I'm cured.
"muh placebo" cunts are insufferable

>Self-piting and
nope
>knowing it all.
nope lol

>I know it all so much better - what you think of my shedule?
>I triied everything - what's autophagy?
>I'm so ill and broken - not self-piting tho
Breaky that necky.

>cure my countless mental problems like debilitating ocd, anxiety, mental fatigue, anger

I'm listening. How are these things gonna help?

Good luck OP :) cheering you on!

>>I know it all so much better - what you think of my shedule?
what? I never said I know everything about what I am injecting
>>I triied everything - what's autophagy?
I know what it is. Some of the stuff I'm injecting has autophagic effects.
You've yet to prove it would magically cure my disease if it can't even cure lyme, ms, autism etc
I water fasted for 4 days and I felt terrible.

>Breaky that necky.
Lol wow.
Just kill yourself.

thanks man

>I'm listening. How are these things gonna help?
Epigenetic effects, stimulate your body to repair itself in a wide variety of ways etc.
I'm too lazy to explain the whole thing, look up the substances I wrote in OP

You sound low IQ and so will probably end up hurting yourself, but I don't really like you so that doesn't bother me.

Good luck. I don't actively wish you bad fortune but if you die I won't care.

>I know what it is. Some of the stuff I'm injecting has autophagic effects.
You didn't know when it starts. Injectnig "autophagic effects" instead of just fasting is peak faggotry. You're weak and deserve to be expulsed from the gen pool.

Why dont you just take benzodiazepine if you want to fucked up your body while curing your autisme anxiety? Fucking retarx

I looked some up, do you believe your problems are related to inflammation?

okay but wheres the estrogen?

Alright faggot, let's talk about your latest obsessive compulsion. I'm all ears.

Also take 9x 100mg of vitamin b complex
And 3x 1000mg vitamin c
Everyday

Seeing as you're a complete fucking retard thinking you should fast with pure water or ingesting calories in a fast, Im sure nothing you say is accurate

1. You're not supposed to fast with just water
2.You did not fast you dumb cunt, you ate bone broth

Im calling out, this shit is bait

Hey OP, can you tell us roughly where you live? I'd like to know which news site I should be watching out for you on.

Attached: 1553151627346.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Self loathing, self diagnosed mental illnesses your posts reek of them both, instead of dosing up on whatever drugs see an actual doctor or at least implement some life choices posted on here

how did you do the research? why are you using these exact substances and not other?

>injecting epitalon alongside tissue growth boosters or any other experimental drugs which potentially not only increases chances of getting cancer but also increases it's lifespan
ishygddt

hey man have you tried cutting gluten, dairy, gains, onions and nightshades out of your diet? You might wanna check out the SCD or gaps diet if u got gut health issues and if you have the money and are that desperate, FMT (fecal microbiota transplant)

grains, onions* my brain not working lol

don't cut gains out of your diet ;)

good luck

>Countless mental problems
>Better inject a cocktail of poorly understood substances all at once

Great idea fren

Congrats on the upcoming cancer gains

for ocd, my brother has pure o type ocd, and what really helped him out was attending exposure therapy, and cbt.
maybe try that, and changing your diet for a longer period of time than a week to see if actually does any difference.
also
>if you're set on doing the drugs introduce them once at a time to be able to gage what may have caused a particular side effect.
>look up if they have interactions.
>more realistically, see a psychiatrist

How the fuck can someone bulk while going on a diet like this?

I inject egg into mouth

Canada. Can you get into legal trouble if you order testosterone online?

Where do you buy testosterone online without cryptoshit? I am too paranoid to be asking around gyms for a dealer.

What superpowers are you trying to obtain? Will you keep us updated daily? If you don’t I’m gonna assume you’re in the hospital

Attached: B6DEC839-E5F3-496D-AB6E-617999B5DFCC.gif (426x426, 3.13M)