Be 30. GF moves out for career

>Be 30. GF moves out for career.
>Stop going gym. Beer and pizza most nights
>Money gets hard, rent out extra room in house
>a few lodgers come and go
>gorgeous 19 year old moves in
>She says i'm funny. We eat together and have long conversations.
>I see her glance at my fat gut a couple times
>realise how much i've let myself go
>back to gym
>meanwhile a queue of fuckboys and pursuers are getting a piece
>she'll prob be gone before i'm fit again
>fmw

Attached: sadseal.png (388x259, 190K)

learn to cook, never stop training. Use your god damn right hand until you get fit again

>Gf has career
Yikes 2019 has no hope
>Wanting to bang a 19 year old who is forced to be around you for cheap rent
Actual autism mate

That's good. Never fuck your lodger, that only leads to trouble. But she motivated you to get fit again and that's great.
Also the rule is half your age + 7.

reminder that fucking a 19-year-old at 30 makes you look pathetic unless you're literally leonardo dicaprio or some shit

Fucking only 19 year olds would I guess

>Look pathetic to 19 year old males who can't fuck girls thir own age

If he told another person that wasn't also like him that he fucked a teenager he'd get weird looks at best. If you're rich or famous you can probably get away with it but not op, he'd just look like a faggot.

Actually it's age/7+2

What kind of retardation is this?

>stop going gym
why?

>I do what society tells me to do instead of paving my own road to success and securing genetic health of my descendants
kys

Who cares?
Dicaprio doesn't.

Only for Muslims

t. post-30 thot

sad post, very low test

Oh shit, I'm fucking a 22yr old at 38 - I feel so pathetic guys. I just want a woman my own age with sexy crows feet and jowls but I'm so pathetic that I have to settle for girls 15+ years younger. Fml

There needs to be a COPE OLYMPICS, you definitely have a place on the podium, maybe even gold

Ha

Sad cope. If she's attractive you'll be more attractive

No one gives a fuck about that rule, if it's legal who cares.

That said I wouldn't date a 19 year old unless she had money, or she was really something special, which no 19 year old really is.

Dried up roastie spotted

How’s the wall treating you?

You people don't participate in society much, huh? It's not coping and I'm not a roastie, you look like a total faggot going out with teenagers when you're in your 30s. Just how it is. Except of course for leo because he just does what he wants.

Attached: penn.png (2550x1650, 377K)

Ok? So you missed a shot at fucking a girl who is 11 years younger than you. Who cares? You'll get laid again, maybe before you get fit, maybe after. The fact that you're 30 and acting like this one teenage lodger was your only hope is fucking pathetic.
PS: Stop eating, fatty

What does being a hollywood actor have to do with the appropriateness of age differences? If you actually think a girl is too young for an older guy then that's all there is to it. Acting like there's a separate set of sexual morals for celebrities is stupid.

Roastie

Lmao I’m a 30 year old boomer post doc and I bang undergrads all the time. You’re either a bitter old roaster (like all the girls in our grad program lol) or some beta faggit.

no their rule is >7

fuck me OP i turned 28 i dont want to end like you with 30

Do you have a career?

I'm only now start to come in terms with knowing I'll never have a degree. I went back to uni twice but I can't afford it anymore so I'm stuck being 26 and being introduced to the life of a wageslave. What's your long term plan?

Seething incel, seething roastie, all the same :^)

I swear women age like shit compared to men, by 30s its all fucking downhill fast

and to think that men think women are sad about not dating bottom of the barrel men in their mid-30s. By 2029 women will run the world, and all the men will be fat stoners in studio apartments living off pizza hut and beer.

Lmao ok dude, I dont go after those girls but if a cute one literally walked up and asked to suck my dick you do understand how homosexual I would be not to do it

if they can afford to be that is an upgrade from today

Modern women already have "gone their own way" they just don't feel the need to make a passive aggressive little movement about it.

Do you enjoy roasting beef?

I don't care for sex. Most guys suck at it anyway.

Do you understand what I am saying? You are ugly, mean, and bad at sex. We don't enjoy your company, and we need you to provide for us anymore.

Go buy a fleshlight and get lost, ok?

fuck of leo

Fucking go for it! If the feelings are mutual why the fuck not? If I can’t fuck 19 year old sloots at age 30 then why even live. She can open a bank account and buy a gun, she can take a 30yo cock in her no big deal.

thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard out of Jow Forums in like forever